Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. F Sultan ShashiYour feedback matters!
Whenever I have sex with my girlfriend, I gets ejaculated within 5 seconds. Same thing happens every time and even while masturbating. Please tell me the solution of this problem.
I am 26 years old. I did sex many times but around 3-4 times I did little bit of intercourse without condom with different girls. Is there any chance of getting a HIV Positive infection?
Whenever I masturbate acid reflex takes place I don't know its because of hiatal hernia or gerd but it is more when I masturbate hard and during ejaculation I don't have any feeling of guilt and I don't have any stress for anything its been four years now I am in deep depression now, which affected my studies I cannot quit masturbation I feel like worthless living here should I go for operation am I only in the world like this who has gerd due to maturation please let me know what should I do I did go for endoscopy but everything fine even though some mild erosions where there in my stomach.
I am a masturbation addictive. And I have not any problem now but I want to relief them. I also to much erection in morning. Also doing meditation; exercise;proper diet but some days after meal I feel tired and sleepy.
I am 60years+. I have erectile dysfunction. Though I desire to have intercourse my organ doesn't cooperate. Suggest me indian massage cream/oil/capsules.
When a person is aroused there are a host of hormonal changes within the person's body. These changes do manifest on the surface in the form of certain physical variations. Sexual stimulation happens to alter the state of human genitalia and that too in obvious ways. The blood flow to the concerned area increases, there is enough of natural lubrication in and around the organ and for women, the vagina loosens up and the clitoris swells. Intercourse followed by a climactic release will make the clitoris regain its original size. However, worries crop up when that is not the case with every single female. This serious medical condition of a swollen clitoris should never be overlooked; it must be treated by seeking experienced medical assistance.
- Trauma: Any slight scratch or one wrong touch can cause a swollen clitoris. Even a scratch of your fingernail while you are masturbating or a rough sexual intercourse can and is enough to create trauma in your clitoris.
- Hair: Hair grows normally around your genital area. It is very common for a woman to have pubic hair. But sometimes small hair splinters lead to trouble and hair gets stuck into your clitoris and causes swelling. This is a very annoying process, sometimes you may have to use a magnifying glass to remove the hair from your clitoris.
- Clothing: Sometimes your tight clothes can result in a swollen clitoris. The friction from your rough clothing material can cause your clitoris to swell. Sometimes you may be using a detergent that is not suitable for you or you may be wearing a dress material, which you're allergic to. You should always wash your clothes in plain water and dry it before using.
- Infection: You may also have some bacterial and fungal infection in your clitoris, which can cause a swollen clitoris. This infection can also invite itchiness and redness and these can make it even worse. If it doesn't subside within some days then you should definitely see a doctor.
- Cysts: Small cysts known as Bartholomew's cysts can grow on the clitoris. This thing hampers the natural lubrication of the body. If you are having clitoris swelling because of cysts then you should seek medical attention immediately.
Your clitoris is naturally sensitive and if you are having a swollen clitoris after intercourse then you should pull back from sexual intercourse for a few days. At times the swelling goes away on its own. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.