Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. F S Hilloona

Orthopedist, Mumbai

300 at clinic
Dr. F S Hilloona Orthopedist, Mumbai
300 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. F S Hilloona
Dr. F S Hilloona is a renowned Orthopedist in Parel, Mumbai. You can consult Dr. F S Hilloona at P R Hilloona Bone Setting Clinic in Parel, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. F S Hilloona on

Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

P R Hilloona Bone Setting Clinic

Shop No 1, 260, Kuka Sadan, Dr Ambedkar Road, Near Central Railway , Behind I T C Hotel, Opposite To Gora Gandhi Dispensary, Parel, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. F S Hilloona

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 60 years lady having pain in both my ribs for the last about 15 days Inspite of consulting the doctor and taking tab Mobiswift one BD and hot fermentation and applying ointment no relief seems near future to my problem.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, Lybrate user, Gastric disorder might be one of the reasons of pain in chest with referred pain to ribs. Tk, plenty of water. Go for meditation. Your diet be regular, simple & easily digestible on small intervals to avoid gastric disorder. Tk, Homoeo medicine:@ Ranunculus balb 200-6 pills, thrice. @ China 200-6 pills, thrice. Report, wkly. Your feedback matters for further followup, please. Tk, care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir two years back I met with Accident by motor bike my left was little bit twisted but when I approached doctor he said there is no damage in your knee but when I walk speed or for long distance my left leg knee tilts aside and gets pain what should I do now.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello,you can take homoeopathic medicines 1.Arnica 200 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week. 2.Rhus Tox 200 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week. Keep a gap of 15-20 minutes in both the medicines.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 36 years old. I have the problem of gout (uric acid. Should I take jerivit forte for long time. I have not other problems. I have low libido and premature ejaculation. What will be other medicine for me?

MBBS, M. S. Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, MD - Sports Medicine
Orthopedist, Delhi
Gout and your sex problems are not linked. I would suggest that you get your s. Uric acid test done. The medication for gout are different. I would request you to kindly send the name of the medications you are taking for gout.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter is 22 yrs old & having steroid induced avn, both femoral heads. Can it be curable?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Kindly show me a photograph & xray of hips. Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful Do hot fomantation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. You will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take treat it on war footing. If it does not give relief in 1 wk, contact me again. Do not ignore. It could be beginning of a serious problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pain in my knee joint. Which medicine is better. 1-arthocerin 2-orthotrue Plss sir prescribe me.

Erasmus Mundus Master in Adapted Physical Activity, MPT, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
If your knee is paining then you have to rethink whether you had any injury in the previous years. I also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. As arthritis is very common if anyone would've neglected any injury in the previous years. You can take Ultrasonic therapy in one of the nearby physiotherapy clinics which would help to heal the damaged cartilages along with shortwave diathermy which would help to improve the blood circulation. Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got my knee twisted while playing football about 2 years ago and know when I go for running and it gives a feeling that it will happen again. What should I do?

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS)
Orthopedist, Trichy
sounds like you have a ACL tear in your knee. at such an young age you should consult an ortho surgeon who may require a MRI and if there is an ACL tear then you would need reconstruction
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 60 yrs male. I am experiencing pain in my shoulders, palm and fingers. Please suggest suitable medicine.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
It could be due to cervical spondylosis this is quite a common condition rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Use no pillow under the head. Any way take ibuprofen 200mg od & sos x 5days do neck & back (spine) exercises contact me again if need be. Use of cervical collar will give you relief. It may have to be further investigated. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take you will need other supportive medicines also. Do reply back for private consultation and detailed treatment plan.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the basic requirement to build a proper health for person age of 45 & best way to cure knee problem.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
take mahayograj guggul 1 tab twice daily.... Mix equal quantities of powdered fenugreek seeds, turmeric and ginger powder. Take one teaspoon daily in the morning and evening. For dry fomentation of the affected joints, take a cloth and fold it into four, fill it with hot and sand make a potli (bag) out of it. Use this bundle for the fomentation of different joints. This is very helpful in reducing pain and swelling.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having pain in my right knees from last 3months and this make me difficult to run and do workout.

Homeopath, Pune
Wear knee cap do knee strenghthing exercise do it for 8 day if not help you out take homoeopathy treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

SIR iam suffering from back pain from few months . when alcohol taken after two or three days.

Master of Physical Therapy MPT CARDIO, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Rajkot
there may be so many reasons to cause pain.. correct your posture sitting habits.. stop drinking,, and consult physiotherapist..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 37 years old.My knee back side heavy pain because I am a shuttle player. Kindly your advice sir.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. I want to know your detailed clinical history as to the onset of this pain/heaviness in your knees. Is there any associated swelling in your affected knee? what relevant investigations have you done till now and what form of treatment have you received for it? the sensation could just be due to tendinitis, or some structural issue inside the knee. Please also mention your co-morbid conditions and drug allergy. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I get up after sleep or sitting for a long time, my heels are in pain and I limp for sometime. What is the issue?

General Physician, Chennai
You are having a condition called plantar fascitis just press your heel two or three time before getting up acupuncture helps relieive you of pain.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old female. I have too much white fluid problem. With this problem I have too much backache, legs pain and weakness alot. What should I do?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES FLUOFIN or ADEL 15 DROPS ( ADEL) Drink 15 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily LEUCONA-F ( R.S.BHARGAWA) Take 2 spoons twice daily Report after 3 months
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 33 old I am getting neck pain from last 2 months. I was done exercise but no use. Kindly inform what should I do.

Homeopath, Howrah
Regularize your exercise, it should include neck and shoulder exercise, apply volini or nizer jel over affected area. Avoid sitting or bending neck for longer time. If pain persists consult for medicines.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi,I am caring 8th month now, am experiencing legs pain never before. Please let me know precaution/suggestions to reduce pain and feel better. Thanks in advance.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Apply pranacharya restopain oil or prasarini oil on your affected part then give hot fomentation. Take maha rasnadi kwath 2-2 tsf twice a day. And agni tundi vati and maha yograj guggul 1-1 tab twice a day. Avoid junk food. Spicy food. Fermented food. Tea. Alcohol. Avoid alcohol consumption. Do pranayama early morning.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have severe pain in my knee. And I m not able to fold it. No swelling. please give me suggestion.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please do hot and cold compresses alternately till the time you get relief. Also take Mag phos 12x - thrice daily for next 3-4 days. Get back to me after that.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have a backpain. When I travel through public bus I suffers from it. Today my question is that how can I get rid of it? Sir please answer my question.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana – Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is suffering from knee pain for last two days, her age is 43 years and last period date 31.12.14. Pl. Help me what is reason or is there any medicine for regular periods and Hemoglobin nearly 9.5

Physiotherapist, Delhi
1.Start with Physiotherapy sessions and learn exercise for Knee joint.2. Wear knee cap open patella.3.Don't sit on floors 3. Reduce weight 4.Drink green tea before every meal 5. Take alovera juice 6.Send all report
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed