Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. F S HilloonaYour feedback matters!
I have a bone problem in my left thigh, I even went for check up twice they gave me a diclofenac Gel B.P. And some calcium but the pain is not gone yet its been months and the doctor even told me if the pain is not gone then you have to come for x-ray. I feel like my left leg bone is weak and not as strong as the right bone, please send me an answer thank you.
I am 23 years old. Some days my backbone are pain then I take medicine like move and antibiotics 5tablet but it is not rest my pain. Help me.
I feeling so pain in my back and I can not sleep at night I take so much medicine but I can not feel relax. Pls help me.
Before one month I had suffered from chicken guniya from that time my joints is pains daily is this pains remains or should I can recover from this please help me.
Hi sir. My name is devendar. My age is twenty eight. An suffering from back pain since 2 years. I cannot walk long distances. 4 years back I fell off from bus. From that time. I am suffering this pain. Please suggest me how to avoid this pain.
I am a 45 years female and my periods are stopped from last two months approximately. According to me I am having problem of swollen knees and which makes difficult to move even during those days .i want that if this is the time to get it stopped my body should not gain weight as gaining of weight is also felt from my side. Please suggest and help.
My knee is pain to much I don't know why. Give me some suggestions do. Improve my pain. I m 51old lady.
Hello doctor, good morning when I was going in the road my legs always pain only one leg and I had consult a doctor he advised me for walking 10 km every day. And some medicine proscribed but I can't walk give me a suitable information what should be I have done OK thank you.
I am a sportsperson and my age is 59, I have problem in my both knees and ligament are slightly swollen, I am not able to do my free hand exercises.
Dear doctor, I am 36 year old professional and have been experincing some niggle in the left hip joint for the last 6-7 months, during standing the pain aggrevates, even sitting recently for long hours at work is getting uncomfortable. What should I do?
I am 42 years old male and I have back pain till last 3 days. And I can't get out of my bed. So plzz can you tell any treatment which I have to use.
i am 50+ , have frozen shoulder for last 3 months, with manageable pain in shoulders. please advise.
I am suffering from tennis elbow for the last one month. I have also shoulder pain. What is the medicine and which exercise I have to do to relive pain. Thanks.
Please doctors I need your help I have a swollen foot for more than a year if I sit or stand the swearing increases i.e is swells more but when I go for swimming it reduces (that is the swelling goes down a bit) and when I take a nap it also goes down but later swells more please doctor I need your help.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.