Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. F S Hilloona
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. F S HilloonaYour feedback matters!
Lately I have suffered from supraspinatus tendon tear bcoz of it I am always prone to shoulder dislocation. What should I do to get over it? I dont want to get operated.
Hlw sir I have stomach pain aand gastric problem and also have pain in back during morning only help as soon as possible.
Why I am having pain on my both foots whenever I am running or playing gor vontinous 3 to 4 days. This pain is not stopping. It seems like some nerve are the reason for pain. Pain is too much.
My age is 29 wid 2 years old boy. I am working. I feel weak by d day end, drastically exhausted. From past few days I am feeling pain in my knee Nd getting difficulty in standing straight after sitting fr long time at day end. I am also observing gum bleeding with high sensitivity in my teeth. Aftr my baby I am NVR able to sleep straight on back. I never feel fresh in morning. Pls suggest. Does whole body chk up will help or taking multivitamins.
I am having back pain can you suggest any solutions for it as when it pains my leg starts paining kindly help for the same.
Is there any test to determine any Neck Problems (cervical). I have been suffering from Neck pains from past 4 months. This neck pain alternately pains with a one-sided headache pain. When neck pain is not there, the one-sided headache pain is there which hurt the eyes also and makes it unbearable. Please suggest any test to determine the cause of this distress. (Other problems: Have stomach problems of gas and bloating too. Are they all related?)
. Can some serious conditions be causing myback pain? If so, which ones and what are their symptoms? Have they been ruled out? 2. What will worsen my back pain? 3. Are there things I can do at home or in my life to reduce my back pain? 4. Is medicine necessary? Are there alternative treatments?
Hello Sir. I m accident by bike tomorrow. I have scratch on arms or knees. Please tell me some medication for fast relief. Bcoz my exam is in dated 29 Nov. Plzzz sir tell me.
I'm a 18 years old guy and I have joined gym few days earlier. Nowadays my ankle gives a crackling sound when I do sit ups. Any suggestions or remedy ? Thank you!
I am 53 year old man .I am diabetic with mild ar. And taking following medicine; tab glimepride 1 mg (1od) tab okamet 500 mg (1bd) tab met xl 25 am (1od) tab remipril 10+5 m 91od) blood sugar 115 & 171 bp 130/70 I am working in a construction co. And job is mostly sitting. For past 3 months my both feet are swelling in the evening. Please advise treatment.
Hi I am 29 years old male am suffering from knee pain from last 29 days when I bend my knee its paining like I have no strength on my knee otherwise no pain when am walking or standing. why is this happened to me nd wats the reason to pain.
What are the Different Kinds of Arthritis and How to Treat Them?
Arthritis is a very common medical condition that affects a lot of adults as they age. It occurs due to inflammation of the joints, which can be caused by a number of factors such as aging, injury or infection. There are over a hundred different kinds of arthritis that cause various sorts of problems to those affected. However, this condition can be broadly classified into two major types, which include the following:
- Osteoarthritis- Also known as degenerative joint disease, osteoarthritis is the most common kind of chronic condition to affect the joints. This occurs when the cartilage that surrounds the joint wears away and allows the ends of bones to rub against each other causing immense pain and is often accompanied by inflammation and swelling. The primary cause of osteoarthritis is aging, obesity and occurs mainly due to pressure on the joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis- This is the most common type of arthritis that occurs due to joint inflammation. It is an autoimmune condition, which means that it is caused by a dysfunction of the immune system that leads to inflammation of the joints. Chronic inflammation causes joint deformities and even the development of rheumatoid nodules on the skin around the joint. Two-thirds of patients affected by rheumatoid arthritis are women.
Depending on the nature of the condition and the age and medical history of the patient, diagnosis and treatment of arthritis varies. Although there is no permanent cure for arthritis, especially the type caused by aging, a number of remedies exist that provide relief from pain.
Some of the common methods of treatment for arthritis are:
- Medication- Some medicines provide relief from the pain of arthritis if it is not too severe. These include painkillers, anti-inflammatory pills, sprays, and ointments, etc. In case of high-intensity pain, codeine is often prescribed.
- Stem Cell Therapy or PRP Therapy- This method involves drawing platelets from the patient's own blood and injecting it into the inflamed parts of the joint in order to repair damaged muscles and alleviate pain. This treatment stimulates natural healing process of body and is free from side effects.
- Injections- A number of anti-inflammatory substances and lubricants can be injected into the affected joints to decrease pain. Ozone gas injections or hyaluronic acid injections are an example of this.
- Intramuscular Stimulation- Targeted treatment of tender points in muscle help to relieve muscle spasm associated with arthritis and also improves joint mobility and decreases pain.
- Surgery- In extreme cases, surgical procedures are resorted to for treating arthritis. However, successful surgery cannot always be guaranteed and it comes with its own set of risks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist and ask a free question.