Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. F A MehtaYour feedback matters!
Respected, Since last few years my weight is going very down. I hope that you will assist me in this regard in a good way.
I have regular pain in back side of left shoulder to hand from last 15 days, it's like mussels pain, I don't know exact point of pain but if I move my head than pain increased.
My mom age is 38. She is diabetic patient. .and diabetes patient can take care carrot juice. Please advice
My gums leave roots of teeth here is fungus tell me what I do, when I do brush pain in my gums bt I have no pairia.
Diabetes is a gnawing problem that affects millions throughout the world. It is a disorder that if overlooked can lead to serious diseases; cardiovascular ailments, problems related to vision, kidney problems and many more. While medication tries to regulate your blood sugar levels, it is not always unfailing. Medication along with changes in your diet and lifestyle can still not improve your condition in certain cases. At times it is hard to increase the insulin production in a person's body even after administering medicines solely known for their efficacy. Such kind of diabetic patients can therefore benefit from a Bariatric surgery.
What is a Bariatric surgery?
Bariatric surgery doesn't refer to a single operative method. It involves a host of surgical procedures conducted on a person to rid him or her of obesity. Obesity in combination with diabetes can make a person's life miserable. The treatment of one can come in the way of curing the other. A diabetic patient who also suffers from obesity usually finds it hard to lose weight in spite of exercising or being on diet. Surgery comes to their rescue. This kind of surgery should be fallen back upon as the lender of last resort that is to say when other solutions have not helped. Bariatric surgery is always performed under skilled supervision. It might include reduction of the size of your stomach, removal of a portion of the stomach, or even gastric bypass surgery.
How does Bariatric surgery help reduce Diabetes?
Diabetes can be of three basic kinds;
Type 1 diabetes in which the body produces no amount of insulin.
Type 2 diabetes in which the body produces an insufficient amount of insulin or Gestational diabetes that pregnant women tend to contract.
Bariatric surgery proves to be very advantageous for patients of Type 2 diabetes:
1. Surgery lowers blood sugar levels considerably. Research shows people with acute diabetes made huge improvements after having undergone a Bariatric surgery. Their blood sugar levels dropped by a noticeable percentage and they felt healthier. Reduced blood sugar is an almost immediate effect in some while for others it does take some time.
2. Bariatric surgery exercises a control over cholesterol, blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
3. The impressive benefits of this operation for a Type 2 diabetes patient are not superficial or temporary. If the patient adheres to the lifestyle prescribed by a doctor, takes medication regularly and follows the basics of post- operative care he or she is likely to remain beyond the ambit of this metabolic disorder.
4. It successfully takes care of ailments resulting from diabetes.
5. Bariatric surgery can eliminate the need for medication or it can reduce the dosage of medicines you take. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Bariatrician.
How effectively can" appliances" be used to control snoring (i. E. Nasal strips or that plastic thing that dilates nostrils to open nasal passages)?
After having sex or orgasm, the amount of liquid released from my vagina is very low. Unlike other girls who cums in a good amount. My partner says, its not normal and a medical issue? I don't have any problem during sex but after orgasm, liquid is released in a very low amount. Looking for your suggestions.
I just need to reduce my belly fat, I heard that green tea reduces the fat so kindly tell me hot to drink the green tea is there any particular way to do or make as normal tea.
My period date has crossed over 10 days but it have not started. Couple of times I had bleeding but not like periods. I did vomit few times and feel like vomiting whenever hv food. Continuous tiredness has also become regular. Everyone saying that all symptoms are of pregnancy. Also I am having gastric problem as well. Hence please advise what could be the real issue with her health. We are afraid it is something else and not pregnancy.
I am living in khazzan area in oman. Since I have started working here hairfall has started. And scalp looks thicker and heavy and little increase in dandruff too. What could be the possible suggestions, preventions and remedies too deal with these problems.
Sleeping disorders are very common and anybody can suffer from the issue at any point in life.Homeopathy is considered to be a very effective way for treating sleep disorders.
Here are ten of the best homeopathic medicines which cure lots of different sleep disorders:
- Coffea: This is one of the best homeopathic medicines for sleep disorder. It is used when the affected person ends up in a wide-awake condition and cannot close his eyes. This happens due to physical excitement because of mental exaltation. This kind of sleeping disorder may also happen due to drug abuse or staying up late at night.
- Sencio: This form of homeopathic medicine is used when sleeping disorder or sleeplessness occurs on account of prolapse of the uterus. In this case uterine irritation is experienced by the affected person.
- Cypripedium: This homeopathic remedy is used when a patient cannot sleep because the brain gets overcrowded with different sorts of pleasant ideas and thoughts. This is common in little babies who wake up in the middle of the night and start playing.
- Mag Carb: Some sleep disorders occur due to abdominal problems, uneasiness and from a sense of great internal fear within the patient. Mag Carb is used to treat these kinds of sleep disorders and also in case of sleeplessness from flatus.
- Kali Phos: This specific homeopathic medicine is used for curing sleep disorders, which arise due to causes such as worrying, over thinking or being too excited about something. This disorder is also characterized by dreaming. The body muscles twitch when the patient falls asleep. The patient is in fear and confusion when he wakes up.
- Muriatic Acid: This medicine is used when the patient is unable to sleep in spite of feeling sleepy. The patient tosses about while trying to sleep and gets restless. Dreams are also indicated.
- Causticum: Causticum is used for treating Sleeplessness during night time because of dry heat conditions. The affected person is unable to rest in a fixed posture and finding a comfortable sleeping position becomes hard.
- Ferrum Met: This homeopathic medicine is given to people who are able to sleep only by changing the beds position heading towards the North.
- Ignatia: This homeopathic medicine cures patients who are light sleepers. The sleep is so light that the patient can hear everything around. Dreams regarding one fixed subject are indicated. It occurs due to depression and sad thoughts.
- Arnica Mont: Arnica is prescribed in sleeping disorders where the affected person cannot sleep because of extreme exertion of the body and mind.
Homeopathic medicines are the most natural form of treating disorders and there is a homeopathic remedy for every kind of sleeping disorder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.