Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. F A MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old and have depressing mostly time every day. And I have also sleeplessness problem. I sleep bt not getting light sleep nd I am always feeling sadness. And also I feeL fear in rush what I do please doctor help me.
My weight is 123kg. I had started having low calories food please guide me about my diet. Morning: a cup of green tea Lunch: 3chapati wheat with less oil vegetables (1 chapati on 1pm rest after 2-2hours) Evening: green tea and apple Dinner: masala oats.
Hi, I am staying in delhi. Basically i'm from kerala. nowadays the climate in delhi is changing like morning it will be cold and after 10 am it will be sunny. So due to that am having skin problem. As my face is oily skin even though I use sunscreen but no use. What is the solution for this?
I am having pain in my upper jaws from last 1 week. It is especially during yawning, otherwise I don't feel the pain. Even I am not able to open my mouth completely because of that pain. The pain is just next to the middle of my right ear and to an extend I can make out that the pain is not due to any infection in my teeth or any ear problem. What should I do to get rid of this pain?
I am 26 male .Newly married I had sex with my partner first time.I got so much pain when I try to penetrate. When I pull back my foreskin it is very paining.I was unable to penetrate I m very disappointed. Plz help me
I am 18 years old I have backpain problem from last few years please give advice to me what should I do or what medicine I need to take? Please help me.
Dear sir my friend having of digestion problem he was unable to take food completely he was using antibiotic tablets for infection purpose Is there any relation between these two problems please kindly give be the suggestion he was suffering from that problem.
My name is Ataullah And how I will burn my fat. And prevention take for burning fat and which exercise is to be Slim. And how to intellent and smart please Tell me.
I am 20 years old. When I was 15 years old my skin had a bright shine. But now my face become dull and dusky. And I have acne marks in my forehead. please send me answers. What I do. i am to worry about my face problems.
I lost my weight I am having health problem related to my health I am feeling lazy and I don't want to do any work help me suggest me some tips.
Hello sir, I am 41 years old having pain backside for last 10 days and treated to doctor and advice for X-ray, done but getting report" mild degenerated changes between C4-C5 vbtra. What should i do now?
In today's hectic and stressful time, where both men and women have their own priorities physical intimacy has taken a back seat. Most men complain that women are sexually passive because they do not initiate sex more often and that makes them question their own sexual viability. In reality, women want sex as much as men do, but it takes a right man and right situations to get her in the mood for it. The sole reason for it is unlike men; women's sexual desire is unpredictable and depends on their level of intimacy with their men.
The following are some of the tips that can help you to set the tone to get her into the right mood:
- Get her out of her head: The most prominent factors that hinder women from enjoying sex to the fullest is stress and insecurities. The more capable you are to make her feel attractive and comfortable in her own skin, the more she will feel confident around you to open up both emotionally and sexually. Once her insecurities subside, you can get her in mood with ease.
- Give her genuine compliments: Women are good at differentiating genuine compliments from tasteless ones. Make sure that you compliment her genuinely on her inner beauty rather than her outer appearance. Most of the time women are skeptical of the things that men tell them. It is a defense mechanism of women to protect themselves against manipulative and emotionally unavailable men. The more you express your true feelings for her the more she will feel connected to you and will respond positively to your sexual approach.
- Prolong the foreplay: The longer you invest your time in foreplay, the easier it will be for you to get her in mood. Pay proper attention to her face, neck, shoulder and lips. Some erotic massage techniques may prove handy in the foreplay. Make sure you make ample of eye contact during the entire process.
- Be gentle in your caresses: Most women do not prefer rough actions prior to engaging in sexual activities. Women crave soft and sensual touches on their body. Caress your way to her erotic zones with slow and prolonged touches that make her crave for you more. Gentle touches will arouse her and get her in the mood.
- Pay attention to her like and dislikes: ask her about her sexual likes and dislikes, such intimate confessions are known to arouse her sexually. Use her likes to your advantage. You will be surprised how quickly she will get aroused with your considerate approach.