Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ekta Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ekta ShahYour feedback matters!
I have to study for an exam which is very important for my career, I graduated ten years back, now I find it very difficult to concentrate while studying, I should have started three months back but even now I have barely made any serious efforts. I don't have the motivation, I am going through a difficult time and feel depressed.
Sir mare shaadi ma 9mahina hogaya aur mara abi tak bacha nhi ha aur 1mahina sa mare sex problem hogaya ha ma jab b sex ka liya jata ho mare penis pehle tayaar nhi hoti ha jab tayaar bhi hoti ha to hard nhi banti.
I am 27 year old female and do whitening toothpastes whiten teeth more than regular toothpastes and is it safe to microwave food in plastic containers?
Hi Doctor, I am 34 years old and taking BP medicines from last 4-years. Some time I feel heaviness in my chest and I feel breath less when I take stairs. Presently I am taking sartel C 40 mg in morning and cilacar 10 mg, arvast F10 in night. I have not consulted any doctor from so many years and taking the same medicine since then. My last 5 bp: 135/85, 140/90, 125/83, 128/85,140/90. Please advice if I need to go for some medical test or change in medication.
I am 29yr old female, from teenage l have face problem. My face is dull, acne, prickly heat on forehead, uneven skin, oilly skin. How to get healty.
I have a problem of premature ejaculation, is this daisies is curable or not, in how many time this daisies is curable, there is any hope for this daisies.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Can over masturbation harmful for the vagina and damage the vagina and stops the periods of girls permanent. And girls can not become pregnant.
I'm 29yr old female having mid back pain radiating to my rt arm. My vitamin d and calcium levels are fine. Suspecting pain to be of neuropathic origin. Please advice.
Acne or acne vulgaris is a medical condition characterized by the appearance of an ugly and vulgar scourge on the face. Acne can cause scars, which are lifelong and can affect the self-esteem and self-image of a person. Acne is more common in adolescents, but grown-up men too can suffer from acne. Acne in case of men is less severe, but still they are enough to spoil one's facial appearance.
Acne is caused because of several reasons, such as:
1. Overactive sebaceous glands: The trapped oil in the pores of the skin or follicles may result in blockage or blemishes. The sebaceous glands are responsible for creating oil, which helps in lubrication of the skin surface. Over secretion or overproduction of sebum from these glands may cause acne in men. Excess of oil stays in the pores, which blocks the sebaceous duct creating a follicle blockage. This causes acne.
2. Shedding of skin cells: The epidermis or topmost layer of the skin sheds dead skin cells and is replaced by new cells. When this process is hampered, extra skin cells are produced and the presence of lamellar granules in the skin gets lessened. This makes the skin prone to acne. More dead skin cells are produced, which are not shed properly and the cells remain stuck inside the follicles, which lead to acne.
3. Bacteria proliferation: A type of bacteria known as propionibacterium acne is found on the surface of the skin. When the propionibacterium acne grows out of control, acne are caused. Due to blockage caused by dead cells and excess oil, an anaerobic environment gets created and oxygen cannot pass through the pores.
- Treatment of acne is done by keeping the pores open. This is done by using various skin cleansers for exfoliation of the skin and removing dead skin cells.
- Some medicines which are available over-the-counter stores can be used to treat acne. The peroxide and glycolic acid present in the medicines prevent the formation of blockages.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical Peels work by removing dead skin cells and encouraging new ones to grow, leading to a fresher, more glowing you. A chemical formula is applied to the skin that removes the top layer of skin and reveals the softer, smoother skin beneath.
- The procedure is used all over the world to treat skin problems such as wrinkles and lines, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage - the results can be life-transforming.
- Several gels, lotions, pads and creams may help in exfoliation and cleansing of the skin. These products contain benzoyl peroxide, which helps in destroying bacteria responsible for triggering infection. They also contain Salicylic acid, which helps in unclogging of blockages.
- Several antibiotics can be consumed or rubbed on the surface of the skin for controlling bacterial growth. Certain vitamin A derivatives called retinoids also help in unclogging of the follicles. Some anti-inflammatory medicines can also treat acne.
Acne is a condition which is not just confined to teens and may occur in grown ups and adult males.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!