Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ekta ShahYour feedback matters!
Doctor I having masturbate from 2010, Any, problems will happen for my sex relationship please tell me.
I am 23 years old. Suddenly I realized that my hair is falling very fast but at the same time my elder brother is not facing this. What can be the cause of my hair loss?
I am 22 year old guy, I am having a bad headache from last 2 months. Whenever I tried to sleep I can't then I have to take some sleeping pills. So please help me and give some solution. What should I do?
I am 50 year I have a constification problem I day free motion will be there next no free motion. My stomach will be bloated. I will not get berberis.
I can't get rid of pimples and acne and the acne are creating acne scars can the acne scars be treated can the scars created due to acne n pimples be filled and cured with the help of medicine. Please help me.
I'm 76 years old person and having HTN & TYPE 2 DIABETES. But presently under control by medicines. I am passing proteins+++ in urine. My creatinine level is 1.77 and my TSH is 8.6. Please advise suitable medicines for controlling the above 3 ailments. I will be thankful.
I am 18 years old and I am losing my hair like going to be bald. Can you suggest any fast method to regain my hair as my father is not baldheaded and since I lost my hair bcoz of usage of water from municipality.
I am facing many problems from my stomach side my stomach machinery I think very weak and every single day I am feeling weak so please can you give me any suggestion for my better health?
I am having a lot of dandruff in my head. I used many anti dandruff oils and shampoos but they did not work. Please tell a solution.
Sir my sgpt has increased how can I cure for it and what should I have to take. I am suffering from typhoid regularly just gap of one month why? What precaution should I have take?
I am 21 years old. M using coconut oil with Pantene shampoo but my hairfall is not stopping so please suggest me a good shampoo with a reasonable price as I cannot afford more money.
People who have diabetes know the disease can harm the eyes, nerves, kidneys, heart and other important systems in the body. Did you know diabetes can also cause problems in your mouth?
People with diabetes are at special risk for periodontal (gum) disease, an infection of the gum and bone that hold the teeth in place. Periodontal disease can lead to painful chewing difficulties and even tooth loss. Dry mouth, often a symptom of undetected diabetes, can cause soreness, ulcers, infections, and tooth decay. Smoking makes these problems worse.
Q. What can I do?
1. Good blood glucose control - people with poor blood glucose control get gum disease more often and more severely than people whose diabetes is well controlled.
2. Daily brushing and flossing
3. Regular dental checkup
Q. What happens if I have plaque?
Plaque that is not removed hardens over time into tartar and collects above your gum line. Tartar makes it more difficult to brush and clean between your teeth. Your gums become red and swollen, and bleed easily—signs of unhealthy or inflamed gums, called gingivitis.
When gingivitis is not treated, it can advance to gum disease called periodontitis. In periodontitis, the gums pull away from the teeth and form spaces, called pockets, which slowly become infected. This infection can last a long time. Your body fights the bacteria as the plaque spreads and grows below the gum line. Both the bacteria and your body’s response to this infection start to break down the bone and the tissue that hold the teeth in place. If periodontitis is not treated, the gums, bones, and tissue that support the teeth are destroyed. Teeth may become loose and might need to be removed.
Q. How will I know if I have mouth problems from diabetes?
Meet your dentist.
Some of the first signs of gum disease are swollen, tender, or bleeding
You may need to postpone any nonemergency dental work if your blood glucose is not under control.
Q. How does smoking affect my mouth?
Smoking raises your chances of getting gum disease, oral and throat cancers, and oral fungal infections. Smoking also discolors your teeth and makes your breath smell bad.
Q. How can I keep my mouth healthy?
Follow these steps:
1. Keep your blood glucose numbers as close to your target as possible.
2. Eat healthy meals and follow the meal plan that you and your doctor or dietitian have worked out.
3. Brush your teeth at least twice a day with fluoride toothpaste. Fluoride protects against tooth decay. Aim for brushing first thing in the morning, before going to bed, and after each meal and sugary or starchy snack.
4. Use a soft toothbrush. Gently brush your teeth with the toothbrush angled towards the gum line. Use small, circular motions. Brush the front, back, and top of each tooth. Brush your tongue, too.
5. Change your toothbrush every 3 months or sooner if the toothbrush looks worn or the bristles spread out. A new toothbrush removes more plaque.
6. Use fluoride mouth rinse to prevent tooth decay.
7. Use dental floss to clean between your teeth at least once a day. Flossing helps prevent plaque from building up on your teeth.
8. Use a dental pick or brush—thin tools designed to clean between the teeth.
9. See your dentist twice a year for a cleaning and checkup.
Your dentist may suggest more visits if you need them.Follow your dentist’s advice. If your dentist tells you about a problem, take care of it.