Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. EktaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years 3 month before I had pain in left lower back I went to doctor he ask for kidney ultrasound there were small stones in both kidney sizes 7 mm.
I fell from the stairs 3-4 days ago. My upper left back was hurt. Since then I have pain in my neck and sometimes my I feel pain in my left arm which is unbearable. What should I do?
Hey doctor my age is just 14 and my shoulder are much widen can you pls tell me any exercise or any dite to widen my shoulders.
I'm having very sharp pain in back region and also having pain in legs feeling very weak can you tell how to deal with it some supplement treatment and exercises to better my condition.
Hello. Yesterday I met with an accident from my moped. I have some injuries on my knee and hand palm. Can you please suggest me antiseptic creams for it. And also I have pain in my left and arm too. I took two pain killer yesterday. One combiflam at morning and one flexon at night. Please suggest me a pain killer which I can take without any side effects.
I have knee pain from last four months I have gone to a doctor who give me a liquid medicine named omilcal suspension with calcium supplements ,Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12.
I am a 25 year old female. I have been having this lower back pain since a month now. It started with my periods. I thought is normal as I have lower back pain and cramps during periods but this time it did not go away. I cannot locate the pain externally but its severe when I do any physical activity that involves stress of the affected area. I have history of pregnancy and abortion too but overcame all without any side affects. I do not have history of any fatal disease either. I am usually active and schedule little work out time to time. I have an average body weight and healthy body. But I do skip meals a lot and I tend to sit continuously for 8 hours in office. Please suggest me a valuable advice. Thank you.
In the recent years, with the building work pressure and the increasing stress in our everyday activities, our regular lives have become choc-a-bloc with all sorts of engagements. This often renders our bodies prone to fatigue and listlessness. This phenomenon can often be observed in an intensified form by way of a disorder called Fibromyalgia or as it is deemed in common parlance, "rheumatism".
Fibromyalgia is an ailment, which causes pain in the body tissues. The tender and fibrous tissues like muscles, ligaments and tendons are often affected by this disease. As a consequence of Fibromyalgia, one feels incapacitated to work or perform any physical activity. Sometimes Fibromyalgia is accompanied by extreme headaches, sleep disturbances, muscle pain and consistent dizziness.
The degree of chronicity of the disease may vary but the underlying cause remains the same. Given the high incidence of the disease, the treatment for the same is also widely available. However, for a more effective and lasting cure, many resort to homeopathy.
Homeopathy offers several remedies to Fibromyalgia, classified on the basis of the discrete symptoms of the disease:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus Tox is an excellent antidote for rheumatism induced stillness and muscle pain. When paired with suitable exercises, it can afford a lot of relief.
- Ruta Grav: Ruta Grav aids in relieving tendon pains and sustained usage helps in restoring muscle strength in case of Fibromyalgia.
- Rhododendron: Often the Fibromyalgia pain gets aggravated with a marked change in the season. Rhododendron mitigates the intensity of the pain.
- Arnica: For any injury induced body ache, Arnica is an extremely effective cure. It also functions as the foremost option, when the precise causes or the symptoms are unknown.
- Causticum: Certain forms of Fibromyalgia are accompanied with soreness, weakness and a feeling of stillness. Causticum soothes such ailments.
- Bryonia: Bryonia alleviates chronic pain in the soft tissues of the body. Exposure to heat needs to be avoided mandatorily in order to optimize the effect of Bryonia.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When besides the obverse symptoms of Fibromyalgia, the pain in the muscle is accompanied with a feeling of cold and numbness, one of the best homeopathic cures is Kalmia Latifolia.
Fibryomalgia is an ailment, which not only manifests physical troubles but also affects one's emotional status adversely. Therefore, to mete out the best remedy, homeopathy carefully assess both the physical and the psychosocial bearing of the patient before recommending a particular cure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.