Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Eknath H.YewaleYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old my weight is 106 I want to increase my over all body strength as I lift weights in gym I feel lack of energy.
Ham log kaise apni body ko pore tarike se swasth rakh sakte hai aur kaise apni body ki ham growth badha sakte hai ki taki hamari height me koi dikkat na a sake.
Hello. I am a 33 year old male living in Denmark since 10 years. I am originally from India. Recently on my trip to India, I was sleeping on hard mattresses, as is the case usually with beds in India. And for some reason it has probably not gone very well with my back. In Denmark we sleep on very soft mattresses. And my back has usually been pretty good and have had no complaints around it. Even though I have knee problem due to my history in sports. But this time around, the pain has been very consistent. The problem is that when I sit on my bed, in a fairly nice posture, with back straight, and leaning back on a pillow or something, my middle back starts feeling sore and irritates me, and then I have to sit with out any support for a while to relieve the tension. Even when bending sometimes, I can feel the tightness in lower and middle back, can feel its sore. It's been a month and now I am back in Denmark since a week, but still don't see any changes. In general what do you think is the problem and could it be linked to the mattresses? On a side note, an MRI of my lower spine was normal, with a slight slight disc bulge, without any significant nerve compression, according to the radiologist. So I am assuming the structure and things are good, but maybe it's just a passing thing. But still need to do something so it does not get worse, and hopefully to get it back to normal sooner. Kindly suggest. Thank you
I go for jog daily, from last 4 day, I am suffering from pain in knee. I got my knee hurt while sprinting in morning. I can walk easily but when it comes to stairs it starts paining. I have not taken any medicine up till now. What are your suggetions.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I am 31 years old, 2 days back I have been through some tests, where I found my vitamin b12 level-177, vitamin d3 level-4.5, homocysteine level- 65, these three tests are abnormal, rest all my test are ok. I am starting taking vitamin d3 tablet -shelcal 500 and vitamin b12 tablet- meganeuron capsules after the consultaton of my family doctor. Following are the health problems I am facing. 1. Hand tremor - it worsen at the time of pressure situation and started at the age of 17.2. Tingling in my hand and feet and worsen at the time of pressure or anxiety and started last year. 3. Pain in back started last year. 4. Nervousness I want to understand if these all problems are due to my low level of vitamin b12 and vitamin d3 as it seems I am vitamin b12 and d3 deficient. Please advice.
I have too much weight. Even I walk daily and I doesn't eat more my weight will increasing day by day. My problem is how can I reduce my weight specially on upper body and on neck.
Obesity is becoming a major health problem in India with people indulging too much in junk food, their unhealthy eating habits and sedantary lifestyle. Certain medical conditions are also responsible for excess weight gain. If neglected, it can obesity can lead to diabetes, high blood pressure and hypertension.
Following are ayurvedic tips for a healthier and systematic weight loss:
- Eat warm and cooked food in lunch: Your lunch should consist of warm and cooked food as they are easily digestible and provide the right amount of nutrients to your body. You can include a variety of cooked food in your lunch because the body metabolism gets adequate time to process it. Eating cold food has a reverse effect on your body as they lead to weight gain. Avoid a diet consisting of only carbohydrates and proteins as they do not nourish your body, but simply make you crave for food in between meals. Instead go for green vegetable and lean protein.
- Exercise: It goes without saying that exercise is a key to a healthy mind and body. Do away with sedentary lifestyle as that is one of the primary causes of weight gain. If you don't have time to workout, a walk daily will help. Exercise will not only help you lose the extra kilos, but will keep your energy up and increase your body's metabolism. It also improves bone and muscle health.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right. Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.
I was preparing for govt exams but could not cleared any one in the last 2 years and now i am working at a very low salary. Meanwhile i got married and in that low salary. I always 24*7 thinking about how i gonna make my life better. I am really really depressed throughout the day and never discussed with any one.
I have mouth ulcers and it happened very frequently. I have taken folicacid becasole but no work. Advise what I do?
Being confident is a very essential quality for all human beings, irrespective of their age or profession. Boosting up your confidence level will not only make you feel good about yourself but will also help you to keep your feet firmly on the ground ,no matter what situation you have to encounter in your daily life. Self -confidence also helps you to create a very good impression of yourself and gives you an edge over others, especially when you are trying to seek a job or representing your company or educational institute.
The following are eight proven ways to bolster your level of confidence:
- Think positively. Positive thinking can help you see the better side of every situation you confront. Thus, it can increase your confidence level.
- Being prepared to face new challenges in life and accepting those challenges is another crucial step for improving your level of confidence.
- Volunteer for different causes and activities. You may consider volunteering for social causes or you may also volunteer for different activities at your workplace or institution. This is a very important step for boosting up your confidence.
- Try to visualize your success. If you can see it before your eyes, you can achieve it too. Imagining yourself as successful will automatically elevate your confidence level.
- Find out the true purpose of your life. This will add meaning to your life and thus, can increase your confidence to a whole new level.
- Connect with others more often. Staying alienated most of the time can bring down your confidence level. The more you connect, the more confident you will become.
- Never underestimate yourself and your abilities. Have a strong belief in who you are and what you are capable of. This can make you more confident.
- Try to stay fit and healthy. As we all know health is wealth. Being healthy and fit always will make you feel good about yourself and will thus enhance your level of confidence.
Along with the aforesaid tips, remember to smile always. A bright face will automatically make you appear more confident to others.