Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Eknath Bhandekar
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Eknath BhandekarYour feedback matters!
Need an urgent tooth extraction. Want to know the price of the treatment including consultation fees. Please.
Hi, I'm 25 years old for last 4 days I'm suffering with mouth ulcer what i have to do please let me know.
My age is 38 f i am a diabetic since 4yrs, my vision getting blurred, my teeth swells blood sometimes also giddiness. I am taking glimeperide 2mg if I go to some other doctor they also tell to take the same medicine only what to do?
Hello sir, im 24 years old. I have gap between my teeth and I want treatment without braces. Is it possible ?i want treatment without braces. Please give me some advice im from agra so tell me a Dr. Of agra.
I am diabetic n 165 fasting having savior toothache what to do combiflam taken but no relieve. Have cavity also. Please advice
My sister's teeth are little bit outside from her mouth. Her age is 26. I want to know whether it is treatable or not. If yes then what are the risk factor and cost of treatment. Kindle suggest me so that I can take appointment with you.
Hi, I have finished 3 root canals in my teeth but I had got over pain in my teeth. I went to the hospital and they said it wants to remove. Further they explains bone loss. So I removed but removed after they said the tooth is very strong and growth on my teeth under some tissues therefore I got more pain they said I have some question that is removing teeth is my correct deposition or not?
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.