Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Dwarika N KakkaYour feedback matters!
After taking bath my eyes goes red and after an hour in the sun my eyes are red. So please suggest what to do.
1 month back I got some swelling in my eyelid and had taken eye drops and medicines of anti bacteria consulting doctor. It was got normal after 5 days, but now from past a week that eye was blinking (not visible to others) blinking I can feel. Is any problem of nerves its disturbing me soo from inside (fear of nerve weakness) Only my left eye is like this, right eye is food. My vision from both eyes also good, even from individual the vision is clear for me. Suggest me what to do.
I have my eyes red since 2 months. What should I have do? And I am using zo-D drop. Is this good for my eyes or not?
Sir while I'm reading the book's my eyes are paining. Sir can you give me a suggestion how to overcome it and improve my eye sight.
Hello I am 28yr old male 15 years ago I met an accident in that I lost my partial eye sight in my right eye now I only can see the side view not front. Please suggest me what should I do?
This is Ramki My Problem is a Hip Pain , Actually last year when I travelled a distance 2-days , There it Started chronic , and now when ever I sit for half-an-hour then my Back starts ache , unbearable pain that I couldn't Sit for whole day again , and even in Bed I can't Manage the pain , Get me a Solution please , Thank you ,
I have a problem in my eyes I am unable to see things which are a bit far please suggest some eye drops or pills for this.
My eyes are paining day by day. I haven't consulted any doctors yet, I have been using some eye drop, but couldn't get relief, So what do I do now?
We have been reading and listening the harmful effects of drinking water in plastic bottles, having tea in plastic cups and heating the food in plastic containers in microwave oven. Can somebody please tell which utensils we should use for microwaves, we usually have only plastic lunchboxes for office lunch and plastic containers at home. Also please suggest which bottles we should use for consumption of water which can be stored in fridges as well.
I have eye problem. I can not see long distance sight. Facing huge problem while studying too. please help me and suggest any way to solve it.
Hi sir/madam! I have short sight from 9 years back on both eyes (-4) now effected glaucoma on both eyes from 2 years back and using travatan and dorzox-t eye drops daily. How can I recover may eyes to normal any operation is there to get normal vision. When seeing the light objects getting my eyes stress and blur.
Hello, I have seen some grey spots in the white part of my eyes. I have seen 3 spot in my left eyes and 2 spot in my right eyes.
Hello doctor. From last few days in my right eye there is a red portion. When I wake up in the ment my both eye was normal. No pain and no red eyes but that red portion is not removed. I am using the patanjali dristi (eyedrop) from 1 year ago. So please provide me solution of that problem. And please tell me how I send you my photo which give clear view of my problem.
I am suffering with severe headache and fever from past 3 days. The temperature is increasing at evening. My eyes became so red and I decreased my weight also.
Good eyesight can be an outcome of a diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin C. Including certain foods in your diet can be directly beneficial for your eye health and can improve your vision. Here is a list of 5 foods which will help you combat age-related vision problems and will supplement your overall eye health.
1. Eggs - Eggs are rich in vitamin A and lutein, which help you combat age-related vision problems and night blindness. Eggs are also beneficial for dry eyes and improving your eye health. Egg yolks are considered to be one of the best foods for your eyes and should be included in your regular diet. It also helps prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which is one of the primary causes of blindness in the 60+ age group.
2. Leafy Greens - Leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which reduce the chance of cataracts. It is best to consume them raw as they have more antioxidants when uncooked. Other green vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, and zucchini are rich in lutein and play an important part in preventing age-related vision problems.
3. Carrots - Carrots improve your overall eye health as it contains vitamin A, the lack of which is one of the leading causes of loss of vision. The orange hue in carrots is due to Beta-carotene which helps the retina function better. Other foods rich in beta carotene are apricots, mangoes, pumpkin and cantaloupe which also contribute to healthy eyes. So make sure you include them in your diet.
4. Almonds - Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which prevents macular degeneration. Include a handful in your daily diet as it not only improves your eyesight but also effectively lowers cholesterol and prevents heart diseases. Nuts like pistachios and walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids which contribute to the maintenance of your vision.
5. Citrus Fruits and Berries - Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits and lemons are rich vitamin C which reduces the risk macular degeneration and cataracts. Blueberries also aid in the protection of the retina from damage caused due to sunlight and oxygen.