Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am mahesh 35 yrs old. To my left eye vision defect of blurredness and unclear vision exists. I already appeared for visual fields test and they suggested me ffa test to check activity. Now I am waiting to undergo ffa. Whether any possibility is there to get clear vision.
I have headaches and I feel sleepy and tired everyday. I dont know what is happening? I am not able to open my eyes it hurts and my eyes become heavy.
I am suffering from daily headache. I think my eye power has raised. I have eye power on my both eyes. What should I do to reduce eye power.
My left eye has Chalazion since 5 days. I am prescribed amoxicillin and lyser forte today with zymer ointment. Can I proceed with this treatment.
I'm 23 years and I have squint in my right eye is it curable?what is the estimates cost for this surgery?
My wife usually feel pain in the chest (just below the neck) to the head, feels uneasy, eyes start to pain, it stops after she vomits 2-3 times. She often feel pain in her forearm. She is suffering from this for the last 4 months.
I have this moles over my face and in many other body parts. What is the best way to remove it apart from surgery. I don't want scars. Also it is close to my eyes so tell me something that won't effect my eye.
Hello sir, I have specs. And number are about -3 in both eyes. And i find very difficult to do computer work. What should i do ?to avoid eye pain after working on pc. And on every morning i find it more difficult to open eyes. Can any how i can reduce number?without surgery or laser ?
hello Sir Am Rutul my question is which food Give a More Sperm and Energy. I loose my energy every day. Looking like blindness in my eyes.
When I walk on high sunlight I have a problem with my eyes. Eyea were turn red and heavy headache. What should I do.
Carpal nerve syndrome in my right hand. Kindly suggest remedy and specialist contact details. Thanks.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.