Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. DuuptiYour feedback matters!
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on the day she was about to have her periods. I didn't ejaculate inside her. After sex she had an emergency contraceptive pill within 24 hours. Its been 4 days now and she is having sever pain in her lower abdomen and she is frequently urinating. What should we do?
I am 6th month pregnant and my blood pressure is high so what can I do a normal blood pressure & if blood pressure is high baby ko problem ho sakti hai kya.
Hi, My last period was on 13 Feb 2017. Me and my bf was forplaying on 20 Feb 2017. He rubbed his bare penis on my vagina and also it was one inch inside my vagina, and he didn't ejaculated at all. But just for precautions, I have taken ipill in 40 hours. After one week of taking ipill, I got light bleeding for two days. Should I be afraid about pregnancy? And when can I expect my normal period. Ideally it should be 13 March 2017. But after withdrawal bleeding, I'm not sure when it ll come next. And should I go for a home pregnancy test. If yes, when? Thanks.
Every individual experiences anxiety in some form at some point of time. One suffers from an anxiety disorder if one experiences dogged, unrealistic worrying about everyday life. One is said to experience panic attack if the abrupt attacks have symptoms like racing heart, nausea, tremors and intense fear. A panic attack is a sudden rush of overwhelming anxiety and fear. The heart pounds and breathing becomes difficult. If ignored and untreated, panic attacks can lead to panic disorder and may cause one to withdraw from normal activities.
With a little mindful attention and practice, one can reduce or eliminate the symptoms of a panic attack, manage anxiety, and prevent attacks from occurring in the future and regain control of life. If one is having a panic attack, then the aim is to calm oneself at the moment by breathing deeply. This would reduce the stress and provide oxygen to the brain to help one focus. Hold your breath to start with and reduce the feeling of choking and then begin to breathe slowly. Inhale through nose and exhale through mouth till one notices a difference in muscle relaxation and clarity of thought.
During a panic attack, your thoughts are often jumbled up. This is due to the fact that one's heart rate has kicked off and breathing is in high gear, muscles are tensed and blood flow is constricted. One should try to focus on one's senses and should distract the mind from fear through different mental diversions. This can be as simple as reciting the lyrics to your favourite song or poem until one has calmed down a bit. It is important that one should make sure not to distract by leaving the situation that has caused the panic. One must ride out the panic attack at the same place else one will likely associate that place or situation with fear triggering future attacks.
Try to practice progressive muscle relaxation by slowly going through body and tensing and relaxing each muscle group. It relaxes muscles as well as forces one to concentrate on something other than fear. Although, if one want to reduce the anxiety, don't ignore it. One should try stop anxiety producing thoughts and replace them with images of something that brings you happiness or peace. Using guided image of a place where one feel at peace and relaxed, reduce one's experience of anxiety. Further, add details to the scene, so that one is focusing the entire mind on imagining it.
Taking care of one's physical health will help take care of mental health. Healthy exercise and diet habits will help you manage manage anxiety. Getting an body active, especially through aerobic exercise, releases chemicals that are responsible for increasing ones feelings of peace and happiness. Stimulants like as caffeine and nicotine worsen existing anxiety and dependence on them can increase feelings of stress and anxiety when one don't get enough of it. Eat a balanced diet with plenty of lean protein, complex carbohydrates like whole grains, and fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid processed and high-sugar foods. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.
Hi I am 28 years old female. I want to know that is there any problem if my monthly period continues to flow 2 days instead of 3-4 days? Because before it continued for 4 days but suddenly last 2 months it reduced to two days. Please help me out and guide me whether I have to anything.
I am 19 years old female and I am not able to get my periods from past 2 months! I did pregnancy tests too but they remain negative. I do not know what is going on and why I am not getting my periods! please help. Or suggest me some pills or something which would help me to get my periods.
I had an ectopic pregnancy and I've been taken methotrexate injection on 20/9/16. I am having body pain since two days. My question is how long will this pain continue and when can I expect bleeding.
Hi, My wife is pregnant, continuing 5 months, doctor advised for protein. But I am not agree. Is it good this time. Please advise me.
I have sex with my gf. Her age is 22. Nd my condom is broke then after two days she take unwanted 72 days. Then after 8 days .she feel pain nd some blood type something came in her overy .she feel pain. Can I know what is that?
Hi, My wife is pregnant (7 weeks. Due to urgent I need to travel around 400 km. Is it safe? Can I use multi axle bus for journey? If not ok, please suggest a options. If bus ok means which is comfortable sleeper or semi sleeper?
Hi, I am 24 years old and I got married. When my husband asks for sex I don't want to do that and if he touches me I don't get any feeling towards him. Is this is a major problem? What is the reason behind it?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.