Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dusyanth BarfiwalaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. I have a personal question. Few days ago when I was trying to masturbate I found blood in my fingers. I never saw this when my husband did it. Is it just due to a nail scratch or something serious?
My friend has done sex before 15 days and Her date of period is 8 but she is not with period till 11. Condom was used while sex. What can be the reasons? She is also having vomiting. She is 20 years old. Please help.
Your smile holds great importance as it is one of the first things that a person will notice about you. A smile can leave a long lasting impression on people and is very important for self-esteem and confidence. Smile makeover is a process, which considers your facial appearance, tone of skin, color, width, length or shape of your teeth along with the gum tissues and lips in order to improve your smile. A smile makeover can be done according to your preference and choices.
Here are the areas on which a complete smile makeover concentrates and improves upon:
- Teeth Color: For a perfect smile make over, natural, composite restorations can be used to replace silver and amalgam dental fillings. Teeth whitening process can be undertaken to improve upon the color of the teeth, which are stained or dull. The color and shade of teeth are taken into consideration for several things such as crowns, bridges or dental implants. White, glossy teeth give a youthful, fresh smile. The whitening is done to such an extent that it complements your other features.
- Spacing and Alignment of Teeth: Teeth which overlap each other, have gaps in between or have a crooked appearance can be straightened, and the alignment can be modified by orthodontics or invisalign.
- Replacing Missing Teeth: Missing teeth affect your appearance and your smile by a great deal. The risk of tooth decay is also enhanced. For an ideal smile make over, missing teeth should be replaced with dentures, bridges or other modes of dental implants.
- Balancing Uneven Teeth: In case of uneven or chipped teeth with cracks on them, you can undergo cosmetic correction procedures to make your teeth appear balanced. In case you have a gummy smile, you can undergo recontouring procedures for improvement of your smile.
- Modifying Lips and Cheeks: An unshapely face with wrinkles makes your smile unpleasant. This can be corrected using several procedures, which include orthodontics and oral maxillofacial surgery. Correction of your lips and cheeks will improve your smile to a great extent.
- Tooth Length: Long teeth are responsible for a fresh, youthful smile. In case of short teeth, smile makeover techniques such as reshaping or lengthening of teeth can be undertaken. This will improve your smile. The proportion of your teeth can also be corrected to give you a perfect smile. The texture of the teeth can also be modified as a part of the smile makeover.
Treatments Used for Smile Makeover:
- A dentist can use an entire range of treatment to achieve your ideal smile makeover. These include:
- In-office, professional teeth whitening, Can brighten teeth up to 9 shades in a single visit
- Porcelain veneers, Thin, natural-looking, ceramic shells that mask imperfections such as cracks and chips
- Dental crowns, Tooth-shaped prosthetics that go over misshapen or worn teeth
- Invisalign, Clear, removable, custom aligners that gradually straighten minor alignment issues
- Dental bonding, Resin bonded to teeth that conceal cracks, gaps, and chips
- Gum contouring, Removing excess gum tissue to improve appearance and conformity of smile
A complete smile makeover allows you to correct and improve your smile, according to your preference. This process involves several cosmetic methodologies, the proper execution of which gives you an enhanced smile.
I am 17 days pregnant and as per my doctor's prescription I am taking ausum and dubagest tablets 1 in a day. I am getting sudden headache. Please suggest me what to do. Also if you can guide me about my diet chart.
I had gone for IUI 15 th day of my cycle. I have taken hcg shots for growing follicles. On my 26 th and 27 th day very light blood spots only one time per day. I thought it was period. After IUI taken tablet justifit300 sr progesterone tablets till 25 th day. Today is my 31 th day of cycle. I did not get the period. breasts are paining. cramping in lower abdomen. Could you please suggest me what is happening. Getting scaring to go for pregnancy test. As I was struggling for 7 years for pregnancy. This is first time IUI for me.
I have conducted my USG check up for abdomen and found bilateral polycystic syndrome of ovary. Suggest me what shall I do?
I want you to convey that I am having irregular periods is this any problem as my periods last for seven days.
I am 20 weeks pregnant. Have gestational diabetics. Please suggest a suitable diet. When I monitor daily at home, the values varies. Like one day after 1 hr after breakfast it is 115, where as another day it is above 135 mg/dl.
My wife is unicornuate and her uterus size 8.5x3.7x2.3 cm and endo 0.5/2 cm. She become pregnant? After TVs exam.
Ginger is highly beneficial in regulating menstrual cycles and also relieving menstrual pain. It promotes menstruation and hence is good when dealing with delayed or scanty periods.
Boil one-half teaspoon of freshly ground ginger in a cup of water for five to seven minutes.
Add a little sugar.
Drink this three times a day after meals.
Do this for about one month or more.
Cinnamon is considered useful for regulating menstrual cycles and reducing menstrual cramps. According to traditional Chinese medicine, it is believed to have a warming effect on the body.
Also, it contains hydroxychalcone that helps regulate insulin levels and is suspected to have an effect on menstrual regularity. A study analyzing the effects of cinnamon extract on menstrual cycles in women with polycystic ovary syndrome is currently underway.
Simply add one-half teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a glass of milk. Drink this daily for several weeks.
You can also drink cinnamon tea, sprinkle cinnamon on your foods, or chew cinnamon sticks regularly.
3. Sesame Seeds and Jaggery
Sesame seeds are useful in regulating menstrual cycles as they help balance your hormones. They are loaded with lignans that help bind excess hormones. Plus, they contain essential fatty acids that promote optimal hormone production. Jaggery, too, helps regulate menstrual cycles due to its warming effects.
Dry roast a handful of sesame seeds.
Grind them along with one teaspoon of jaggery into a fine powder.
Take one teaspoon of this powder daily on an empty stomach in the luteal phase, or second half of your menstrual cycle (two weeks before your period starts), for a few months.
Simply eating a piece of jaggery, also known as gur, will also help regulate menstruation.
Note: Do not use this remedy during your periods.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera helps treat menstrual irregularities naturally by regulating your hormones.
Extract fresh aloe vera gel from an aloe leaf.
Mix in one teaspoon of honey.
Consume it daily before having your breakfast.
Follow this remedy for about three months.
Note: Do not use this remedy during your periods.
5. Unripe Papaya
Green, unripe papaya works as a potent emmenagogue. It is considered useful in regulating menstrual flow as it helps contract muscle fibers in the uterus.
It is particularly useful for irregular periods associated with menopause and stress. Consume unripe papaya juice regularly for a few months. Do not drink it during your periods.
Being a warming herb, turmeric is also considered helpful in regulating menstruation and balancing hormones. Its emmenagogue properties help stimulate menstrual flow. Moreover, its antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties relieve menstrual pain.
Consume one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric with milk, honey or jaggery. Take it daily for several weeks or until you see improvement.
You can also take turmeric in supplement form; consult your doctor for proper dosage
Please consult your physician or homeopath in person before starting or discontinuing any form of medical treatment.
THIS IS NOT D TREATMENT IS ONLY INFORMAL
Is duphaston a contraceptive? I am planning for a baby I have PCOD my doctor recommended duphaston its been 5 months I am taking but no benefits.
Hey I am 21 years old I had sex with my boyfriend in august 2016 and than I checked through home pregnancy test 3 times and the result was negative and I took some pills suggested by my doctor to bring periods and I took it in august itself after that my periods never came till now its january 2017 now please help.
I am 18. And I got my periods over in this month I. E. 5 th may. On 7 th may I had sex with my lyfpartner bt condom slipped during our intercourse. Within 11 hrs I took an I pill. I had pinkish colour bleeding for two days. Afte 5 days I am bleeding again its heavy than the previous and I am getting headaches. Cramps. Nausea. May I please know whether I am pregnant. Thank you so much for giving your previous tym to read this.
My wife 11 weeks Pregnant. She does not take fruits and milks. Please suggest me diet it means Fruits and Food items. I am confusing, If not taking meals and fruits will there be any problem in baby growing in this moment?
I have TSH levels of 22, it was >150 a year back which reduced to 22 after regular use of Thyrorich tablets. Currently I m using 175mg per day. My question is, will this thyroid disorder will affect my sex potency?
There is a contrast between intimacy satisfaction and intimacy happiness. Happiness tends to be a byproduct of the relationship. Therefore, while it just takes one partner to be sexually satisfied, it takes two to make the conditions for sexual happiness. A key indication of sexual bliss in a relationship is a couple's capacity to endlessly rejuvenate the sexual energy between them. Consequently, the term sexual happiness depicts couples who can revive, rejuvenate and extend their sexual desire with each other for a very long time or even forever. Here are a few ways through which one can integrate happiness and sexuality:
- Since sexual happiness is a result of the relationship, both the partners need to be happy with each other in general to achieve happiness rather than satisfaction.
- Staying in shape can be very beneficial. Being sound and fit promotes better sex. Not just are fit individuals perform better sexually, but also it is proven that healthier and fit individuals have a more noteworthy longing for sex. There are numerous reasons behind this. Healthy, fit individuals are not only more joyful, but also physiologically, they are capable of producing more sex hormones due to a number of other health factors.
- Enthusiasm is not found in sex; it is found in individuals. To completely grasp sexual enthusiasm, you should be completely present in the moment. As such, you should bring your psyche, body, and soul to your partner. This implies being conscious, aware, and present mentally as well as emotionally.
- Decreasing or managing sex levels can also help one integrate happiness and sexuality. Life is clearly unpleasant many times, and our reaction to all the anxiety can be devastating when it comes to sexual experiences. Not only does a lot of stress or anxiety decrease the yearning for sex, it also additionally hinders sexual performance. Hence, one should vent out to their partners or try therapy or yoga for stress release.
- Routine tend to repel romance and consistency cools the flames of sexual excitement and energy. To neutralize these twin constrains, you should deliberately plan and design different rituals of sexual pleasure. Indulge in customs of joy and particular actions, thoughts, activities, and exercises like back rub, animate, and stimulation of the sexual and emotional pleasures.
- Being happy in general is very important. Being cheerful and idealistic is the establishment of numerous parts of a successful life. Inquiring about actions that make your partner happy are more advantageous, beneficial, and have better connections, including better and more continuous sex.
- Sex is very important in a relationship for knowing and feeling that your partner still fancies you, yet having sex once a week is a practical and an achievable objective for people who tend to be very busy. A study demonstrates that regular sex additionally makes individuals more joyful than a high income. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.