Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dropadi P RamnaniYour feedback matters!
Which diet should be preferred in rainy season, as the digestion system becomes poor in this season.
Can a Man suffering From stress urine incontinence most of the time drip urine during sex with his wife, because I have heard when you Have erection, the other muscle closes off the urethra?
I have constipation problem & WHEN I GO TO PASS STOOLS I get cut and starts bleeding what I should do ?
I've made my girlfriend eat OC pill (unwanted 72) on 25-aug-2017. On 3rd day i.e. 28-aug-2017, she started bleeding. Now she's suffering from stomach ache, nausea and menstrual bleeding. And it's not even her period cycle but still she's in this pain. What should we do now?
I am 34 years old. Couple of years back I met with an accident which has left a wound on my feet and till date has not cured, it has turned into black color. Could you please suggest me what to be done.
I have a small doubt about self masturbation. In case of doing masturbation daily Is it effects our health and is there any side effects by doing such masturbation. I do not know but I want to control myself not to mastubarate but if I see any girl or sex video then I do masturbation. I do not why it is happening. But doing masturbation I feel some satisfaction. But I am very tens about is there any side effects of doing this please help me.
Hi from last 7 years am suffering from sinusitus, dust allergy, food allergy which causes heavy sneezing. And lumps in throat region.
I am diabetic for last 15 years. On galvusmet50/500 twice with amaryl2 once daily. For pressure olmax20 that gives my pressure at 166/66 .thyroxine 82. And other vitamins like becadexamine, dexorange,gemitrol, and cariprill as I have low rbc, wbc,and platelet count diagnosed as possible mds. Is it safe to take cardace2. 5.as previously I had taken then it was changed by doc. To nebicard and also given olmetAM40. Pressure was 140/60.55.
I hv headache all the time wht cn I do. Now a days I also have to much hair loss I use all the shampoo but there is no effect of it.
My brother had really small penis and he's age is 20 year's, how could he increase his pennies size ?
I have a tight skin at the tip of my penis. What can I do to loosen it. Please, Name me some of medicine I can apply. Thank You.
Is penis size is important in sex. My friend is very depressed about his size. He told me that in normal he has 3" and when it erect it becomes 5" is it OK?
As soon as one is released from hospital after going through an abdominal surgery, the patient must make a checklist and an early recovery strategy before leaving home. Do follow the following tips and recover soon.
- Do make prior arrangements for a safe and comfortable journey back to home. Ensure that you have made transportation arrangements to go home safely. Use your own car or book any cab or take any friend’s help. Place a cushion over your abdomen to keep it safe from jerks.
- Do go for post-surgery checkup. Book an appointment with your surgeon post-surgery. This would ensure that surgery did not cause any side-effect.
- Understand the schedule for taking medicines. Usually the patients are given painkillers. If you think you are not getting relief from it then ask your surgeon to prescribe you an alternative. Patients are likely to suffer from constipation post an abdominal surgery. If that happens, intake more fibrous food, fluids and indulge in light physical activities. Patients can also ask for cheaper alternative medicines.
- Check for certain signs and symptoms and take adequate steps:
- Take adequate sleep. There are chances that you may feel dizzy and fatigue, therefore one must observe change in sleep patterns. Have patience. Things will become normal in due course of time.
- You will also be subjected to little pain from the incision. Take your medicines as directed in order to get an early relief from pain.
- Draining of yellow color liquid from the incision in little quantities post the surgery is normal. If the drainage continues even after 7 to 14 days with redness around incision, it is a clear symptom of infection. Consult your surgeon immediately for the cure.
- Removal of urinary catheter from the bladder may cause minor difficulties during urination. Situation will become normal in few days. If discomfort persists, consult your surgeon.
- Identify the following dangerous symptoms and call your doctor right away.
- Persistent vomiting or nausea
- Incapability to digest food or fluids
- Swelling in leg
- Abnormal body temperature
- Infection at the surgical site
- Maintain a healthy and supervised lifestyle post surgery.
- It will take few days to return to your normal routine life. So have patience until then.
- Go for morning and evening walks. Avoid heavy exercises as such activities may cause physical strain.
- Take care of your surgical incision
- Surgical incision should be regularly cleaned or washed gently. Try to keep the surgical site dry until the stitches are removed.
- After 5-7 days of surgery, the stitches would be removed by the surgeon. Avoid putting ointment on the stitches until then. It will take few weeks for the scars to fade.
Under proper care and supervision, the patient will soon recover post an abdominal surgery and will be able to get their life back on track. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.