Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Dropadi P RamnaniYour feedback matters!
Hi my mom is 49 years old she has been suffering from blood sugar/ BP and pain her recent diagnosis report says that FBS-- 238 PPBS-- 269 BP--130/80 she has been taking medication s like gluconorm g2 stamlo 2.5 but her feet and ankle used to swel occasionally her creatine is .38 what should I do.
Please guide me about the right treatment of psoriasis. I am taking allopathic treatment but not getting any remarkable benefit.
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS
What should I do to get early sleep I mean I vl become unconscious after 30 or 1 hour after I slept.
He has premature ejaculation problem since biginning of sexual life. What to do? which specialist is better to consult?
I am 18 years old. I am having headache while I am doing studying. I had painkillers too. But their is no. Improvement. What should I do.
Hello My name is Hemal, and I am suffering from diabetic from last 5 years, so please advice me to cure my diabetic. Thank you.
Hi Doctor mughe kabj ki problem rahti hai hamesha. I am slim also. Akho me bi thkawat and halki jalan rahti h. My google no -3. 50 and -3. 25 h. Please best suggest.
My doubt is I having sugar or diabetes. So if you provide symptoms of this I will check the same. Thank you!
Hi, I am tirumala type 1 diabetes since 21 years on insulin and my fbs 80 and plbs 128 I am taking insugen 30/70 I need a clarification about the insulin isinsuman25/75 40IU/ML IS same as INSUGEN 30/70 PLEASE RPLY. CAN I TAKE INSUMAN 25/75 IN PLACE OF INSUGEN 30/70.
What type of burn should be treated at home and when to hospitalise. We may not understand percentage but narrate the symptoms to know the status.
Im suffering from throats pain and caught for two days and after some day I fell weakness and exhausted and undigested. So what kind of symptom is this?
Hi ,I want to know SM diet tips. I am having daily raw carrot 2 r 3. BT one thing I heard about carrot it contains sugar it's increase in sugar levels in blood is it true?And one more thng dry fruits almonds n cashew nuts, walnuts n sm other daily consumption is gd are bad pls suggest me.
Is it compulsory to masturbate once a month? I have heard from some people that, if we don't masturbate then sperm will be automatically discharged through our penis. Is it right sir?
What are the causes of cold, cough and fever I want say how it spreads from one person to the other person. How to prevent these symptoms.
Dr. Recently I got married and when ever I had sex I get lot of smell of her fluid even I smell my sperm its not smelling I don't know whats the problem with her. Please suggest me some medicine for her .thanks.
Did you know that regular sex intensifies your immunity power from various allergens and viruses, relieves you from daily stress and anxiety, and even aids in protecting the health of a man's prostate gland by pouring out the fluids within it. Regular intercourse also helps in releasing of chemicals, which improve mood as well as ease pain. May be no one told this to you, and so you have never known it. But every person can and must have intercourse until the old age! Though menopause in older women does influence the sexual drive, there is no reason why a healthy man or a woman cannot savour sexual pleasure at any point in life. Yes, the intensity and nature of the intercourse may change, but the pleasure and love will never be less.
In case your sex drive has reduced, you have plenty of reasons to bounce it back and spice up your life with a few easy tips:
- Have regular sex: This is the foremost thing that you must keep in mind. It will aid in keeping your sex drive in top gear by spiking up testosterone production, which is the hormone primarily in charge of libido in both men and women.
- Try to get rid of smoking: In case you are a chain smoker, it is advised that you pay a visit to your doctor and ask for a nicotine patch. If you ask why, it is because there is scientific evidence that smoking can clog the blood vessels in the male genitals, the way it blocks the arteries of the heart.
- Make a list of all the medicines you administer: Did you know that over 200 medicines may cause erectile dysfunction and other sexual troubles like reduced sex drive? This list includes regular medications like those used to treat high blood sugar, blood pressure, heart problems, depression and even stomach problems. So make a list of all your medicines and consult your physician to know if any of them are causing a reduction in your sexual drive. Of course, you will not be able to stop taking the medicine your body needs, but at least you can ask your doctor to change the brand or composition or dose of the medication.
- For women: Practice kegel workout: In case you have forgotten what kegel exercise is, then these are the squeezing workouts that your physician asked you to practice regularly because you faced some trouble with leaking urine. May be you are not aware that these exercises are very good for strengthening your pubococcygeus muscles, which are needed for orgasm. So practice them every day for twenty minutes.
There are many other ways to improve your sex life, and it varies from individual to individual. While consuming pesto and supplements of ginkgo biloba are great for men, there are various forms of lovemaking; be it staring at your partner or touching him or her sensuously. You must consult a sexologist to know about better ways of enhancing your conjugal life.