Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Drnadkarni RavindraYour feedback matters!
I am 46 years of age. From the past three days, I have got an ulcer like in my mouth. It' s situated where my wisdom teeth should be and feels like I am getting a new teeth. My question is, can it be the beginning of an oral cancer. Please advice.
I'm having mouth ulcers for long time its very frequently coming what should I do to stop this from coming?
I am female aged 27 years. Trying to get pregnant since 4-5 months. After my period, I had swelling below my eyes and bleeding gums. But got negative hpt 2 weeks after my missed period. The next day I got my period perhaps but no pain at all unlike my every monthly period. Now it's been 20 days after that bleeding and my lower abdomen is bloated much that it is visible now to everyone. My doctor had my vagina checked for no infections.
I am a 26 year old female. I am suffering from mouth pain and doctor says its case of mouth infection and give me some tablet 1. pantoprazole 2. Azithromycin and wokadine sore throat gargle But no relief. Please help me sir.
I'm male. I have pain on my lower side teeth and a black color on there. If I drink cool water or eat sweets then I feel teeth pain and totally irritating. So what I do doctor and RTC is good for it?
My front teeth, two of them are not as it should be in the line. I have never meet a dentist for this just wanted to know what should I do and what are the costs?
My tooth is paining so much I have to meet the fr. tomorrow but ryt now my tooth is so much paining what should ryt now. Plzz help me.
My mother age about 50+. She has a problem in her teeth. Her teeth is root become loose and the front tooth is about to come out. The lower part out teeth is become blackish. Please suggest me a good medicines which stronger the root. And protect the teeth to fall.
Hello I have undergone root canal of my tooth. It has been 2 months but still it has sensitivity; Though not always but often when I brush my teeth or while having soup etc. What should be the cause & the solution. Thanks.
Hi doctor I am 13 year old mere teeths me cavity hai aur mere teethsyellow rehate hain jab main brush karta hoon to green ho jaate hain mujhe suggestion dijiye ki mere teeths white rahe aur main konsi paste use karoon.
Periodontitis is a serious gum infection that damages the soft tissue and destroys the bone that supports your teeth. Periodontitis can cause tooth loss or worse, an increased risk of heart attack or stroke and other serious health problems.
Periodontitis is common but largely preventable. Periodontitis is usually the result of poor oral hygiene. Brushing at least twice a day, flossing daily and getting regular dental checkups can greatly reduce your chance of developing periodontitis.
In most cases, periodontitis is preventable. It is usually caused by poor dental hygiene.
Signs and Symptoms of Periodontitis
- Swollen gums
- Bright red or purplish gums
- Gums that feel tender when touched
- Gums that pull away from your teeth (recede), making your teeth look longer than normal
- New spaces developing between your teeth
- Pus between your teeth and gums
- Bad breath
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Loose teeth
- A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
Factors that can increase your risk of periodontitis include:
- Poor oral health habits
- Tobacco use
- Older age
- Decreased immunity, such as that occurring with leukemia, HIV/AIDS or chemotherapy
- Poor nutrition
- Certain medications
- Hormonal changes, such as those related to pregnancy or menopause
- Substance abuse
- Poor-fitting dental restorations
- Problems with the way your teeth fit together when biting
If periodontitis isn't advanced, treatment may involve less invasive procedures, including:
- Scaling. Scaling removes tartar and bacteria from your tooth surfaces and beneath your gums.
- Root Planing. Root planing smoothes the root surfaces, discouraging further buildup of tartar and bacterial endotoxin.
- Antibiotics. Your periodontist or dentist may recommend using topical or oral antibiotics to help control bacterial infection.
If you have advanced periodontitis, your gum tissue may not respond to non-surgical treatments and good oral hygiene. In that case, periodontitis treatment may require dental surgery, such as:
- Flap surgery (pocket reduction surgery): The healthcare professional performs flap surgery to remove calculus in deep pockets, or to reduce the pocket so that keeping it clean is easier. The gums are lifted back and the tartar is removed. The gums are then sutured back into place so they fit closely to the tooth. After surgery, the gums will heal and high tightly around the tooth. In some cases the teeth may eventually seem longer than they used to.
- Bone and tissue grafts: This procedure helps regenerate bone or gum tissue that has been destroyed. With bone grafting, new natural or synthetic bone is placed where bone was lost, promoting bone growth.
In a procedure called 'guided tissue regeneration', a small piece of mesh-like material is inserted between the gum tissue and bone. This stops the gum from growing into bone space, giving the bone and connective tissue a chance to regrow.
The dentist may also use special proteins (growth factors) that help the body regrow bone naturally.
Sir ji mera beta 5 saal ka hai aur uske uper wali daad me kida lag gaya hai aap hi battaye hum kya kare?
Hello sir I am suffering from bad breath I brush daily and also clean my tongue then also the problem has not solved. Please suggest me.
Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.