Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay L Jobanputra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay L JobanputraYour feedback matters!
I am losing my weight day by day. I didn't find myself fit. What should I have to do tell me please?
Hello Doctor, I'm seven and half months pregnant. I have diabetes during pregnancy. I take insulin and medicine two times. Suggest some diet plan for diabetes.
From last three months he is getting white marks on the face? And getting scared due to that! what to do to get off the marks on the face please help him.
Sir, I am suffering from back pain last two to three days and I feel so much pain in my back so please help me please.
I am 25 old. I married 1.5 back. Last two days have light bleeding which is in pinkish and water color. But not. Like a normal period. My last period date is 24th March my period length is usually 3 or 4 days. Only second day I am experienced heavy flow. I have regular periods with 26 days.
I have my braces with four teeth extracted. Does it change my face shape. Does it really good to wear braces with teeth extracted.
My son fifteen year old has brown spots appeared internal over left wrist and left under arm. There is no itching etc. The said spots got checked from local doctor who said it skin infection n given six tablets (the name we don't know as we thrown d empty strip n Dr. didn't give us prescription slip) one cream "MONOCLAR CLARITHROMYCIN Gel 1%w/w for application twice a day n one soap. We didn't notice any relief n again visited d same Dr. stated to b skin specialist he again gave capable twice a day named" SentiVin-L" one cream for morning named Glosig skin whitening cream n for night "Mometasone Cream IP Mova for ten days. Pl advice what is d disease n some one suggested us that Dr. gives steroid for most of patients n I also thought y didn't Dr. give prescription slip n just give one registration card which neither show type of disease nor medicine prescription. Some one also suggested to apply mustard oil for few days. Pl advice what it is n how it can b cured. I ll feel thankful if couple of opinions pour in. The problem is spot only though not very dark n no pain no irritation.
The winter is surely on its way, and many parts of the world are preparing for some cold weather ahead. And what does that mean for a guy's penis? Well, it depends on a lot of factors - but most men don't let a little cold weather keep them from practicing good penis care and making sure their favorite body part stays healthy and active, even if the weather outside gets frightful.
Of course, often a partner may not be moved to engage in sex when it's cold just to satisfy a dude's penis care requirements. If that is the case, here are some ideas for overcoming a mate's cold-related reluctance.
- Sex is hot. We don't mean in the hot in the sexual sense (although clearly it's that, too). But one of the best ways to combat cold is through sharing of body heat. Everyone has seen plenty of movies or read plenty of books that prove getting intimately close is an excellent way to ward away the cold. And seriously, just ask a partner to think back to how heated up they usually get during moments of intimacy.
- Go in for pre-heating. It's true that when a person pulls back the blankets or comforter and literally hits the sheets that the bedding can be quite cold - even if the room itself is warm. If that's the case, consider using a bedwarmer or a couple of heating pads to take off some of the chill. (Definitely monitor the situation with anything electric, of course.)
- Or go flannel. Many people find flannel sheets much are less inclined to hold a chill than regular cotton sheets. And store the satin ones away till the spring; they tend to keep a chill longer.
- Warm up by the fire. As all bros know, a roaring fire is way high on the romance scale. Cuddling and kissing in front of the fire can be a great prelude to a full-scale sexual encounter. And if there's a comfortable rug and quilt nearby, or a cozy sofa, the sex can be had right in front of the fire itself, making things both hot and convenient.
- Warm up inside, too. One of the pleasures of the winter is imbibing nice hot drinks. Some hot cocoa can help take the chill off - or for those who prefer more adult drinks, sharing sips from a big snifter of brandy can be quite romantic.
- Keep the clothes on (or some). One of the nicest things about coupling is the feeling of skin against skin. But if the weather is too cold, there's something to be said for keeping clothes on and just exposing the bare necessities. For many, it doesn't even have to mean keeping all their clothes on; sometimes just keeping socks on helps keep the body heat in. And many women look sexy posing in the buff - except for a ski cap on their heads.
Regular sex really is part of good penis care, and a guy can't let a little cold weather stop him. But regardless of the temperature, he also needs to take other steps for optimal penis care. Key among these is the daily use of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Penis health is impacted by a lot of things, including the ability of the penile blood vessels to expand to accommodate a proper flow of blood. A crème with L-arginine can help in this area, as this amino acid helps produce nitric oxide, which in turn helps open up the blood vessels. The crème should also include vitamin B5. Also known as pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 is a vital nutrient required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.