Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bhandup west Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Siddhesh JagtapYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old I was having a hair problem so I got shaved my full hair to get new hair so my hair started growing but my back head hair have grown fully but my crown hair are growing at a very slow rate so I want to know that does crown hair grows slow or there is a problem in my crown hair.
Hi. I get red boils in my underarms which are painful. They go off automatically leaving scars behind. Please help me as it is very embarrassing.
I have been smoking since one year now I feel itching ,too much mucus, chest pain sometimes headaches less enthusiasm.
I am 23 years Old. My beard's hair start getting white For 8 months. Please suggest me. To stop this problem.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help me.
I want to lose 18kg in 2 months without gym. Please help me. How can i lose 18kg in 2 months without gym. Please please help me.
I am suffering from kidney stone for the last 4-5 years. I have tried ayurvedic treatment and also done laser treatment but thr problem still persists. Pls suggest something helpful.
I can't understand the problem that I am getting sperms when I urinate. Please answer me what happened to me.
I am 27 years old I have mental problem. I always think negative, For that I am always feel depressed.
I am suffering from diabetes with high blood sugar fasting at 180 and after meals at 250-300 from 2006 till now firstly I was discovered with acute pancreatitis in 2003. Please advise.
I am a 37 years old man, there is no family history of baldness but I am suffering from it pls help.
I have headache, Cold, legs pain, backpain, I get pain in stomach sometimes and also pain in body. Can you esclavate my problem?
Our bones are composed of calcium deposits, and with age, the amount of deposits gradually reduce, leading to porous bones called in medical terms as osteoporosis - osteo for bone and porosis for porous. As the bones grow porous, they are more brittle and prone for fracture. In severe conditions, a person's limb length can also be altered, leading to stooped and shortened stature.
Osteoporosis is more common in females, especially after menopause, as there is a strong hormonal connection to osteoporosis. An advice for females post 40 is to include calcium and vitamin d supplements, thereby delaying the onset and reducing the severity of this condition.
Once it does set in, there are various medications available; however, as with most allopathic medications, there are side-effects. Well-known as it is, homeopathy treats the individual and not just the disease. Listed below are some common treatments, which improve calcium and phosphorus metabolism, reduce bone loss, and improve bone mass.
- Calcarea carbonica - This works well in patients who have issues with calcium absorption, get tired easily, are anxious and stressed out easily. Cold often worsens the pain and there could be swelling of joints and neck and back pain. There is also a strong craving for sweets in these people.
- Calcarea phosphorica - This works very well in cases where the spine has been affected. Patients with softened spine and curved body benefit very well from this. This also can be used where there is associated anemia and increased bone pain due to cold weather. At an emotional level, people with general dissatisfaction and a strong desire to travel and wanting a change of situations can also benefit from this.
- Calcaria iod - In addition to bone loss, where there is muscular and fat deficiency, this supplement has been proven to work well.
- Silicea (silica) - Delicate people who are often very nervous and get tired easily and have a low resistance to infection get benefited from this medication. The spine is the most affected, and there might even be fractures and pus or fistula formation. It helps in healing broken bones and removing bone splinters. This works well in cases where calcium assimilation is affected by improving calcium assimilation.
- Symphytum - Popularly known as 'knit bone,' this medicine is believed to help unite fractured bones very effectively by promoting strong callous formation. Not just new fractures, this also helps in patients who have pain in old healed or partially healed fractures.
To conclude, there are many remedies that can help treat osteoporosis and its consequences, the above being the few popular ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.