Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.rajiv raoYour feedback matters!
Since last few months, I feel very lethargic and lazy and have pain in thies and ankles specially in morning. Feels like have I have no energy left at all.
Having bony pain and mild swelling in left elbow (lateral aspect of upper radius) since yesterday, generalised body pain and had fever last night now controlled by paracetamol.
Sir. I am 50 years old I have joint pain also body pain. I discussed with doctors they told its due to age. Is there any solution?
I am 30 year old male and I have noticed for four days that I am suffering from pain due to fever which is frequently comes. Maximum it comes in morning and evening time. My whole body broken down and I feel so tired with no power with me.
My mother is suffering from hand-pain (right-hand. Wen she consulted a doctor. He said their is gap between bones. The doctor advised to take treatment for a week but of no use. What she have to do now?
I am a job doing person and my work is all in computers only. So please suggest me how can I avoid the chances of gaining obesity, anxiety, body pain and all other problems by doing long time work in computer.
I have pain in my body from 6 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions of body pain.?
Mujhe last one month se left side mai achank pain and anxiety feel hoti hai chakar aane lagta hai or raat mai saute huai anxiety or badh jaati step chalne par saas phool jaata hai.
I was sitting in school and my friend push me. I fall down and I am injured. My blood start coming from my finger as there was iron bench and my Hans strikes with it. Please help me.
Hi I got a cut on my hand near to the joints, I put supragent but it is not getting unto plain skin wot should I do?
I am a 39 year old man with no health problems but I am passing through a very stressful phase (stress related to my kid, parents, job etc). I had lost my wife to cancer a year back. I am planning for a remarriage and have been involved with a female since past 4-5 months). Off late I am having a bit of body pain, forgetfulness, excessive sweating when not in ac, sleepiness. What can be the reason. I am worried by these symptoms.
Sir when I wake up in the morning I feel pain in my body and I feel like cold so how to deal with it.
I am not feeling well, feeling tired, feeling pain in whole body specially in legs please suggest some medicines.
I have a problem of thyroid, because of that my whole body is paining at all the time. So please tell me some solution of this problem?
Hello Doctor, My wife suffering from body pain. We got a medical check up from a local Doctor. Dr. prescribed to get a test report of TSH, which is 5.45 as per report. Dr. advised a Eltroxin 25 mg for lifetime. Is it compulsory to take for life time. Do we start the proscribed medicine? please help me Dr.
Hum ek medicine addict the kuch din pehle tak, per day mai 30 to 40 pain-killers leta tha for some reason. Par ab nahi leta hu 1-mahine se, Mera total body me kaafi dard rehta hai, Ek baat aur mai ab pain-killer kabhi leta hu to dard kam nahi hota aur zyaada hota hai, aisa lagta hai ke 10 se zyaada capsules kha lu. I was addicted by spasmo proxyvon-plus capsules.& composition of spasmo proxyvon plus capsules is this:- (Dicyclomine, acetaminophen, tramadol)
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.