Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Rachana JanotiYour feedback matters!
I a sikh boy and have to wear turban all the time. That's why I am suffering from baldness. So can you suggest me how can I grow my hairs back. Please help.
Hello I'm a Baltimore resident I heard about this app I'm obese please help me lose me weight I'm depressed Please help me out Thanks man.
Being unable to sleep in the night or interrupted sleep with lots of snoring may result in drowsiness in the morning. It is caused by a connection called sleep apnea. It is common in obese people and people who have short neck. However it may be caused by laxity of the muscles of the palate and throat. As a result of this the persons airways are partially blocked during the night. Zthe brain and vital organs like heart don't receive adequate oxygen. This condition may cause high bp, heart disease, and neuropsychiatric symptoms and lower metabolism of vital organs. Treatment include weight loss, use of a non invasive bipap machine and also surgical correction of throat region.
Dr I am 45years old I have some problem regarding with my back I feel very great pain in my back what should I do?
How to decrease my belly size by natural exercises. And tell me how to make my belly strong and hard.
Hello I am taking medication of ocd and depression. I am thinking one thing again and again racing thoughts. Like- my marriage is in one month and I am always and continues thinking about" how marriage will finish, my wife behaviour post marriage, is she care my parents? And lots of things. When I explain my mind all answers it cool down but again the same question comes and also my answer explanations come in mind again and again, when I distract me somewhere else it goes, but the same is coming again and again. Also I am very over caring about my expecting wife and also when me female colleagues talk with me, I feel and think is the same wrong? As I am getting married. Same questions and my mind explanation comes in my mind again and again. And go with distraction. I don't know what to do. please help me sir.
I become fat in jst 2months now I want to reduce my body but I cant please give me some suggestions.
I am losing hair quickly and tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Sir, my hair is falling and I have removed my hair for 2 time in a month and Hair falling is not stopped then what can I do.
For women, thinning hair or hair loss can be a sign of a problem in the gastrointestinal tract. It could be a sign of insufficient stomach acids; it could also mean a deficiency of protein, zinc and other nutrients. Taking two acidophilus tablets after or between meals (four to six tablets per day) for two months will help.
For men, balding process can be slowed down by taking a low-fat diet. Some scientists postulate that the male pattern baldness is tied to increased testosterone levels during puberty. A high-fat, meat-based diet raises testosterone levels, and that may adversely affect hair follicles.
Anemia is one of the most frequent causes of hair loss. Eat plenty of iron-rich foods, like liver (avoid if you are pregnant) and other organ meat, whole grain cereals, dark green leafy vegetables, eggs, dates, and raisins.
The hair is comprised mostly of protein. To encourage hair growth, adhere to a diet rich in protein. A recommended diet for this purpose includes calves liver, brewer's yeast, wheat germ, and two tablespoons of granulated lecithin. Along with protein, these foods are also high in b vitamins, an important nutrient for hair.
European studies have found that soy protein reinforces hair and stimulates its growth. In one study, the hair growth increased by 15 percent. Tofu and soy milk are good sources of soy protein. Other good sources of protein are: low-fat cheese, eggs, fish, beans, brewer's yeast and yogurt.
Some scientists claim that they have effectively stopped further hair loss by adding silica to their shampoo. This can be applied externally to regrow already lost hair. Silica is found in the outer coverings of potatoes, green and red peppers and cucumbers. Bean sprouts are also high in silica. Eat whole foods including sprouts.
Vitamin c improves the absorption of iron. Include a good serving of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
Vitamin e is important for healthy hair growth. Eat avocados, nuts, seeds, and olive oil on a regular basis.
If hair loss is due to thyroid dysfunction, eat more foods rich in vitamin a and iodine. Eat vegetables such as carrots or spinach in unrefined, cold-pressed seed oils such as flax, walnut or pumpkin seed and sea salt. Take turnips, cabbage, mustard, soy beans, peanuts, pine nuts and millet if there is a deficiency of iodine.
Caution: excessive intake of vitamin a can cause hair loss.
My Self Ishtiyak raza from Ballia. Hello sir my hiegt Is not growing my age is 17th how can I grow up my height. I am taking many medicine for this. But no profit found. Help me sir.
Male pattern baldness and other kinds of baldness can turn out to be a pesky affair that also eventually might have a bearing on your confidence level. A hair transplant is an excellent way of dealing with this issue. This method usually takes the hair follicles from the donor site and implants them on the scalp where male pattern balding has set in. While this is an effective and commonly used process, it also comes with minor scars and other issues.
There are many things, which you must take care of, after the procedure. Here are a few of those things.
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. There may also be a little bit of swelling or inflammation at the site of the transplant, which may cause irritation. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head. For this, you may have to sleep with your head on two pillows so as to keep the head propped up. Also, you may want to sleep or relax in a reclining chair for a few days until the swelling subsides.
- Physical activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So, it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.
- Food: In order to help the scar recover faster, you will need to avoid food that is too spicy as this usually has an adverse effect on the incisions and scars after any surgical procedure. These spices usually create a lot of heat and can cause further swelling, redness and other symptoms. Excessive alcohol consumption must also be avoided.
There are a number of things that you can take care of after a hair transplant procedure in order to recover faster and be comfortable until the hair growth starts.
Related Tip: "Is Hair Transplant Surgery A Lasting Option?"