Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Nandkumar ChonkarYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, pls tell me the correct answer. Pls pls If one's weight is reduced due to chronic anxiety, what cholesterol will be reduced in his blood too? I'm male, age- 29.
Hi sir, I had a problem in center of my chest from 4 month, it is more in the morning time nd also when I pressure on it?
I am 40 years old I have cholesterol & left neck pain since one year what should I do? Please advise.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be do?
I am 55 years facing diabetes, hair fall, skin eruptions, cholestrol little, backpain, and pain below neck, shoulders please suggest medicine.
I have a chest conjunction problem and allergy from dust and weather and having problem in respiration.
Sometime I feel pain in my Heart. Pain Starts suddenly anytime and. SLOWLY came down after sometime. What is the Problem? Tell me The Suggestion What can I do related to this Problem?
Doctor, I'm male, underweight, age 29, height 170 centimetre, weight 50 kg. Due to chronic anxiety, and depression, I'm experiencing loss of weight, digestive disorder, sleep disturbances and a low BP 90|70, tachycardia. Is it harmful for health? Will it cause heart problem? If one takes stress or chronic anxiety Or depression Or confusion, it can cause heart Problem and diabetes at young age?
My grandfather had heart attack and damage a central nervous system. What should treatment give to him.
Due to weed smoking my heart rate has increased. And it happens at the time of smoking weed What should I do. It makes me very nervous all the time.
She is suffering from chest pain for 10 days. Please suggest her an appropriate instructions. She has a history of inguinal hernia. She has COPD.
I am Neelam. I am 22 years old BT my weight is only 35 kg. Please suggest me what I have to do for increase my weight and my bp is also always low.
Dear sir I can't run more when I work more my heart beats very fast and it feel me very energy less.
I am a 35 years old male with excessive sweating on my forehead. In fact I sweat badly compared to others in a similar condition. My blood pressure varies dramatically. Since I am a codeine addict (cosistar syrup) is it the cause of all this or is it something else.
Emergency please help: I had a muscle catch yesterday night in the left side of my chest and pain in the heart was immense. I am still having some pain in the chest. Please recommend me some meds that will relax it and how do I prevent it from occurring further?
My cousin is 15 years old girl. She's having low heart rate (65), low pulse and swelling in hand, leg and face. Doctor said we have to do BMV. And heart is physically and biological good. This is good suggestion or we have to do any other?
Blood pressure rises with each heartbeat and falls as your heart relaxes. The normal blood pressure should be less than 120/80 mm hg. An increase or decrease on either end can cause various problems.
Here are some of the natural ways to control your blood pressure.
- Having a diet low in sodium: In the event of a high blood pressure, curtail the consumption of foods that are rich in sodium. However, research reveals that sometimes it is not just enough to cut down on sodium in your diet. A person suffering from high bp should consume foods rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium and potassium as well to keep his/her bp in check.
- Drink plenty of water and curtail the consumption of alcohol: In case a person suffers from low blood pressure, it is advisable to drink plenty of water as low blood pressure is usually accompanied by bouts of dehydration, and consumption of water can help increase your blood pressure. Also, health drinks, which are rich in electrolytes, help your raise blood pressure. But one should avoid drinks that are high in sugar, and abating your alcohol consumption also helps to quite an extent.
- Burn extra calories and exercise regularly: Blood pressure usually increases with weight. Being overweight can lead to sleep apnea, which is marked by disruptive breathing while you sleep, which in turn condition can lead to increased blood pressure. Studies have found that weight loss is one of the most effective ways to control high bp. Regular physical activity is also advised to maintain a stable blood pressure.
- Avoid long, hot showers: The hot water in showers and spas can expand your blood vessels, which can often lead to a drop in blood pressure. A common sign of this would be dizziness and fainting while taking a bath. Therefore, for people suffering from this condition, using warm water rather than hot water is advisable.
- Completely avoid stress: One of the contributing factors of high blood pressure is chronic stress. Stress tends to affect blood pressure in indirect ways. Many react to stress by overeating, consumption of alcohol and smoking, all of which can increase your blood pressure. Try to know what triggers your stress and take steps to avoid it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.