Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Kiran S. CoelhoYour feedback matters!
This quote is over centuries old and even at that time, the father of modern medicine (allopathy) realized the importance of healthy eating. I think we all know the benefits of eating healthy. Glowin skin, healthy hair, optimal weight. And one can just go on about the benefits. But what exactly constitutes" healthy eating?
A plant based diet is wholesome and nutritious and is closest to our mother earth and nature. A way of living which is in sync with nature and all its goodness, is the best possible gift you can give to yourself.
Eating greens, beans, legumes, nuts, fruits and seeds (flax, sunflower, sesame, etc.) will boost your immune system.
Beginning your day with a green smoothie is like gifting your body a luxurious detox each day. Consuming less of dairy will do your intestines good and help maintain your body at an alkaline level.
Consuming brown rice (which is rich in fibre) instead of white rice will help you maintain a slim waistline.
Doing aerobic exercises and brisk walking helps to boost your metabolism by keeping your heart pumping. This is the best anti-aging skin formula!
Spending time with yourself to know the real you is from where change happens. Change happens from within.
"within you, lies the answer to wholeness" - denise
Hope you all enjoyed the article!
My wife is 47 year old, she is not interested in sex, is thre any medicine to give it to her so that after taking medicine she feels to do sex.
Hi, I have a doubt regarding expiry of medicines. All of us know expired medicines should not be used. But unknowingly I have done such mistake as I fed it to my child. Doctor advised her vitamin d3 since birth and I used to do that. Recently I used a file without checking it's expiry. Today I came to know about. Could you please suggest that if medicines expires then also how long can it be used by somebody? It seems stupid but I need an opinion.
Hi I am 20 years old female. My period is not regular. Sometimes it comes twice in a month and sometimes not at all for about 4- 5 months. Please advise me what to do.
Include at least 1 fruit in morning, buttermilk in afternoon & geen leafy vegetables in dinner. Keeps you away from any gut disorder!
What Happens if the position of baby is head up and legs downward in 33 week of pregnancy will baby get to its original position or not?
I don't get the urge to have sex with my husband. We have been married for 12yrs. I love him a lot but still I don't get that urge & as a result we have been fighting a lot. I have got so much depressed due to all this that I have tried to kill myself. Please help
I am 17 years old female. My weight is increasing too much fastly. Many precaution I tried but nothing helped me. Even I'm getting frustrated day by day what can I do now, what disease I'm suffering from?
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.
MY PROBLEM IS while i go sleeping at night then at the sleeping period i weak up and sit but i sleep by sitting whole night and all the day i have feeling sleepy and my drowsiness . At the time of the job some time i sleeping . What i do pls advise
Hi m 21 years and got my period on 1st nov 2016 and today 4th nov being 4th day of my cycle I would like to ask can I have protected sex (condom) after my periods is it safe? And also I wanna ask bout ipill I read it somewhere that's it's safe fr women between between 25 and above and m 21 years will it effect my health? And is it necessary to take an pill after having protected sex coz pills do have side effects on body nad this is not my first tym of having sex before also I had taken pills after protected sex but m concerned regarding it's effects in long run please help me with my query ty.
She have bleeding very much in her mc time at the before two day. This problem she have last three years and take more consultant with doctors but no improvement in her disease.
Sex, which gives pleasure to most, can be painful for some. There are a lot of reasons such as allergic reactions or psychological reasons so as to why one may feel pain from sexual intercourse.
Symptoms of pain affect both and women equally.
Pain from sex in men can be caused due to following reasons:
- One of the most common cause of pain during sex is a tight foreskin.
- Inflammation of the prostate may cause difficulties such as pain during sex.
- Infections in the penile area such as thrush which results in the irritated skin cause pain during sex.
- Damage to the foreskin covering the penis may cause a sharp and stinging pain during sexual intercourse.
If the symptoms are exaggerated and persist then it is recommended to consult a medical professional. In the case of itchiness and unusual discharges from the genitals, an STI (sexually transmitted infection) test is carried out. Another common treatment is using lubricants during sex to get rid of the dryness that is causing the pain. In the case of allergic reactions, it is recommended to test the products before using them.
Pain from sex in women can be caused due to the following reasons:
- Infections such as genital herpes (a viral disorder) or gonorrhea (a bacterial disorder in the vaginal skin) can cause pain during sex.
- If the passage in the vagina is narrow then it can cause pain during sex.
- If the women have reached menopause it makes the vagina dry. This can cause modifications in hormones that restrict the vagina from being wet during sex and causes pain.
- Allergic reactions from latex used in condoms can cause irritation in the genital region that may cause pain.