Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Doshi ShripalYour feedback matters!
Iam 44 years marketing person my problem is my face arms other exposed to sun is changing thir colour from white to black and some brown patches wrinkles are appearing on the face with that iam seems very older than what my age so irequst you is thir any instant whitening creams for glowing skin complexion in allopathy/homeopathy.
My mother have dark circle around her mouth which is noticeably big. Which becomes more darker in winter. She is worried about this. Pls help.
Hi I am a male wat is the daily routine for men for daily life wat is the daily routine for whole day for daily health and skin routine to keep them fresh, healthy for day to day life normal daily routine for mens and boys life please tel me plz.
For e. G I have black spots as well as pimples on my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes what should do?
Redness over face. Spots and blemishes on face. I am just 19. Protein reacted I believe, I stopped the intake. But the spots are still very prominent. Please help.
I have allergy like pimples on my shoulder for past few years. Initially I thought like this may be because of oily food so I started control over it. But still those marks are there in shoulder. What to do?
I am 23 years old and I have dark skin and want to make my skin fairer. What cream and facewash do I need to use to get my skin fairer or any treatment recommended.
PRP is a latest, state-of-the-art technology that employs non-surgical methods to stimulate hair growth in case of hair loss.Advancements in research have enabled scientists to make new inroads in the field of wound and tissue healing. The result of these researches is PRP, which is a natural way to rejuvenate your scalp, skin and stimulate your hair growth.
How PRP works?
The presence of mesenchymal stem cells and autologous blood products in human blood contain specific growth factors that assist in tissue regeneration and healing. PRP has been used to heal skin and wounds for over two decades now. Apart from this it finds use in oral surgery, cosmetic surgery and neurosurgery as well. It is also the promising treatment to promote hair growth.
- It is a progressive healing treatment that doesn't require surgery
- Simple, rapid and highly effective system
- Autologous (from patient's own blood)
- The system is biocompatible and xeno-free, so there shouldn't be any safety concerns
- Increase in the concentration of platelets can be observed
- It helps in the elimination of undesired erythrocytes, which significantly decrease the fibroblast proliferation
- Contains growth factors that help in the stimulation of growth of the hair follicles
- Can be performed preoperatively, intraoperatively, or post operatively
The Science of PRP
There are special cells called platelets used in PRP, that have been theoretically proved to stimulate hair follicles growth by stimulating stem cells and other important cells in the ecosystem of the follicles. They are instrumental in promoting the healing ability and regeneration of cells, formation of new cells and response to injury. PRP stimulates inactive or newly implanted hair follicles, and makes them active by inducing them into a growth phase.
Platelets are known to contain various structures, which are crucial for blood clotting and cell regeneration, and are released during the repair process by the body. Some of these structures are: glycogen, alpha granules and lysosomes.
Who should not have PRP treatment?
Those with heavy drug and smoking issue should avoid PRP. Also those who drink a lot of alcohol should avoid PRP. Those suffering from platelets related ailments, sepsis, chronic liver disease, thrombocytopenia, hyperfibrinogenemia, systemic disorders and cancer should also stay away from PRP.
At length, PRP is a boon for all those who aren't fans of surgery or the ones who prefer a more aggressive but non-surgical approach for treatment to their ailments. The results might vary from patient to patient, but it is certainly one of the most promising technologies to stimulate hair growth and rejuvenate your skin, and the results are quite convincing. So decide wisely!
Say bye to blemishes and pigmentation. Consult our expert dermatologists today!
For appointments, contact: +91-9911100050 (rajouri garden); +91-9911300050 (new rajinder nagar)
#dermaworldskincare #rajourigarden#rajindernagar #drrohitbatra #enhanceyourskin #feelbeautiful #noblemishes
Hello doctor when I am out side in sunlight my skin turns very red my colour is very white what can I do please help me.
Im going thru menopause. Im having extremely dry skin on my legs. The dryness is so much that I become uncomfortable. I put coconut oil 3 times a day. After applying in 30 mins again it gets v.dry.At intervals I get burning and tingling sensations all over. Please suggest me something.
I have black spot on my cheeks. How to clear the black color from the cheeks by any method? how many days to clean that?
I am 33 years old. I have brown patch on my face that occurred after using fucidin Hoon aergic skin area because of applying black colour skin tape .i applying any tube having hydroquinone doesn't help me. Also my work requires me to go all time in sun doing marketing hence my face colour has become darker. Suggest me some really effective home remedy for lighting my skin colour. I am whitish. But due to sun exposure I look too dark now. I'm unable to apply lemon. I have sensitive and combination skin. Also suggest me effective remedy for treating dark under eyes. One dermatologist suggested me ROC under eye cream but bcoz its expensive I can't afford so suggest me some other under eye cream having same salt if its effective. Suggest me remedy for all 3 things asked about starting from remedy and tube medicine for brown patch on one cheek of the face as it looks horrible.
The market is replete with various facial scrubs that are favoured by men and women of all ages. These are especially helpful if you are facing dust and pollution every day, or are exposed to the sun for prolonged hours. Using facial scrubs is a form of exfoliation that helps in rubbing the granules into the skin so as to remove dead cells and give the skin a more supple tone. Yet, too much use of facial scrubs can also lead to a variety of skin troubles. So, how can you tell if you are overdoing our facial scrubbing routine?
- Redness and Peeling of the Skin: When you over exfoliate or use facial scrubs too often, you may find redness on your skin due to the constant abrasive action. Also, you may experience too much of skin peeling and flaking due to the same reason, instead of a mere clean up of the dead skin cells. In such cases, you will need to halt your process of constant buffing.
- Products with Green Tea Extracts: Using tea tree oil or green extracts can help in better exfoliation with a gentle action on your skin. This can soothe the skin and even prevent skin cancer, as per a variety of scientific and medical studies. Licorice root extract as well as cucumber based scrubs can also help in making the skin softer.
- Inflammation: Inflammation is another sign that you may be overdoing your facial scrubbing routine. You can use a scrub with bisabobol which usually comes from Chamomile. This can help in reducing inflammation due to constant exfoliation and facial scrubbing.
- Scrubbing Gear: Using a washcloth to clear away those dead skin cells or a scrubber or brush can turn out to be too harsh for your soft facial skin to handle. You must restrict the use of these tools to about once a week so that your skin does not get too dehydrated or wear a scrubbed look which does not have a glow.
- Testing a New Product: Test a new scrub over a small patch of your skin before using it to watch out for tell tale signs like rashes or other eruptions. Also, when you are using a seed or dry fruits based scrub, you must limit the use and not rub it around the delicate areas of the eyes and mouth so that the skin does not get rubbed too much, which can leave it loose.
Using facial scrubs should be limited and used only when you feel like there is too much build up of dirt and grime.