Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DoshiYour feedback matters!
hellow sir my age 21 female Mere periods late hote hain this dawa li fir hue aur unusual bhi 1day bht kam hua aur fir next day se hua hi nai plz help
Please I'm sad tell me what to do from past 5 months I have been trying to be pregnant yet I can't be.
I am 27 year old and my vagina has enlarged causing sexual problems between me and my husband. What should I do?
What can I do if I'HV too much burning in my vulva region after doing rough sex? please help me out.
Am 23 yrs I did blood test for vdrl and hiv I got negative results but still am getting chancres over vaginal region? why it is causing?
I could not pleasure my wife on bed. We came to delhi from our native kerala two weeks ago. She was not having any problem at home place. At present She could not get any feeling while penetration. While doing in doggy style (not anal) she feels bit better with a pain between thies and vagina.
There are many health benefits of donating blood which include good health, reducing the risk of cancer along with hemochromatosis. Moreover, blood donation is good for the normal functioning of pancreas and liver. With the blood donation, an individual can improve the cardiovascular health as well as reduce the risk of obesity.
Every day blood transfusions take place saving millions of life on earth. And the best part is that blood donation is good for the donor. It is crucial for the blood donation to take place in a medical facility under the supervision of experts. The donors must ensure that they are in optimum health conditions for avoiding any health issues after the transfusion is completed.
Benefits of donating blood:
There are numerous benefits of blood donation, and some of them include-
- Hemochromatosis: The health benefits of blood donation reduce the risk of developing hemochromatosis. It is a disorder which arises owing to excessive absorption of iron in the human body. This condition can be inherited through the genes or may also be triggered by uncontrolled alcoholism, chronic anaemia and other health problems. One should take part in blood donation on a regular basis for the reduction of iron overload.
- Anti cancer health benefits: Donating blood at regular intervals can also lower the risk of cancer. After donating blood, the iron stored in the body is maintained at healthy levels. The reduction in the iron concentrations in the body is also connected with reduced risk of cancer and thus helps keep cancer at bay.
- Good for liver and heart: Blood donation is useful for reducing the risk of heart and liver disorders which are triggered by the iron overload in the body. Only a limited amount of iron can be absorbed by the body, and the rest starts accumulating in the heart, pancreas and lungs. This can pave the way for liver failure and cirrhosis, damage to the pancreas and complications in the heart such as irregular heart rhythms. The blood donation helps in maintaining the optimum iron levels as well as reduces the risk of different ailments.
- Helps in weight loss: Regular blood donation also helps in weight of the donors. This is great for those who are overweight and obese. It is advantageous for those who are suffering from cardiovascular and other health disorders.
- Production of new cells: After the donation of blood, the body starts working for replenishing the loss of blood. This helps in stimulating the production of new blood cells and in turn aids in the maintenance of good health.
It is imperative to note here that to enjoy the benefits of blood donation, an individual has to wait for eight weeks after a session of whole blood donation. Also, it is crucial to wait for 16 weeks in between the power red blood donation. One should always consult with the doctor to be sure that he or she is fit for donating blood and should avoid it while suffering from any disorders or infections.
Am a 24 year old married woman. I have 2 children and now I want no children but last 20march 2016 I miss my periods and now I am very trouble. Is am pregnant if yes then please tell me best pills for abortion please tell me.
1) eat foods rich in protein like milk and milk product, eggs, chicken, meat.
2) eat energy dense foods like nuts, dates, potato, halwa, kheer etc.
3) eat fruits high in energy like banana, chickoo, sitaphal, mango, grapes.
4) eat two servings of pulses in a day esp. Soybean and urad dal.
5) have proper rest.
If you are looking out for proper meal plan and guaranteed weight gain results, click on consult privately.
What is main Symptoms of pregnancy my girl friend age is 21. I sex with her before 20 days ego now her period is missing these days its nt coming. M sure that I will nt injected in her properly. Ans me. Plz.
I am 19 years old girl. I am suffering from heavy sperm during periods it is really very uncomfortable. During Ultrasonography I have cystic right ovary and cortical cyst in kidney. Please suggest any solution to this disgusting pain.
1. My wife period starting date is 11th so please confirm when we do sex so she can pregnant. Would you please explain process. 2. I have another question that I mostly time sex using condom so when I open my penis then still joint is there so would you confirm if I do sex without condom then will it break?
My girlfriend doesn't get wet. She keeps dry all the time? Why is that so? She gets turned on goosebumps and the feel. But her vagina is always dry. No flow of the lubricant.
The human body works as directed by the various hormones released by the endocrine system. These hormones are essential for coordination of various body functions. From the height a person achieves to the metabolic reactions in the body to the reproductive cycle to the stress levels a person can handle, all are hormone controlled.
Pregnancy is another critical, complicated phase that a woman goes through. It is one of the most awaited phases in a woman’s life; however, it is not very simple either. The above-noted hormones play a major role in this pregnancy, as the baby is dependent on the mother for its initial supply of hormones until it can start producing its own hormones. If the baby does not receive the require amounts, there could be various detrimental effects during development and post birth.
Hypothyroidism or an underactive thyroid is extremely common in women and there are multiple theories about how hypothyroidism can affect a woman’s chances of getting pregnant. While the correlation between hypothyroidism and pregnancy are quite well researched, a strong connection stating hypothyroid women being not able to be pregnant is yet to be proven.
The following are some correlations between hypothyroidism and pregnancy.
Increased chance of miscarriage: Women with reduced thyroid functions have double the chances of having a miscarriage. Women suffering from thyroid are at a risk of recurrent miscarriages during the first trimester. The chances of miscarriages during the second trimester are also about 40% higher in hypothyroid women. These women are also at a risk of:
- Premature labour
- Low birth weight
- Increased chances of stillbirth
- Maternal anemia
- Postpartum hemorrhage
- Developmental defects and/or delays in the newborn
- Placental abruption
- High blood pressure
One of the reasons identified for infertility in women is hypothyroidism. This range varies from 1% to 40% and so remains to be proven still. In addition, the hypothyroid mother will have a set of symptoms to live through, which may be further complicated given the pregnancy. Thyroid replacement should be religiously done and monitored to ensure TSH levels are at the optimal required levels (2.5 to 3 mIU/L) during the entire duration of pregnancy.
If you have the following, be sure to go through a comprehensive thyroid screening before and during pregnancy.
- Family history of thyroid
- History of thyroid dysfunction or goitre or thyroid antibodies
- Clinical signs and symptoms suggestive of hypothyroidism
- History of repeated miscarriages
- History of head and neck radiation
- Family/personal history of autoimmune disorders
While it still remains to be proven that hypothyroidism per se can stop a woman from being pregnant, there are definitely effects of hypothyroidism on the developing child and the mother. A comprehensive screening and close monitoring through pregnancy are extremely essential. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.