Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dolly GurbaxaniYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and very thin I have tried many things like eating fruits and all. One day I saw an advertisement of endura mass. I wanted to ask that what is it, Can I take it and Does it have any side effects.
Sir I am too thin and feel week inside. Pls suggest me smthg that help me to gain some health and I can't get enough sleep and even I don't know the reason. Which makes me lazy whole day.
I am not health I want to gain weight fstly i'm to skinny I want to gain weight asap fast as possible please suggest me something so that I can increase my weight fast thnkuuu.
I'm loosing weight day by day. I used to have weight around 49kgs but within 1 year I lost 10 kgs. I take proper food properly. Please help me.
Hello Dr. Actually I want to do wax to my whole body but I heard that waxing by veet makes our skin black and it harms our skin too so please suggest me the way of waxing which won't harm my skin nor make my skin black. Please be true because my skin and personality matters a lot to me.
My grandma age is around 65. She is diabetes patient. Sudden she has knee pain. And that is continues. My grandfather has same problem also. Can you please suggest any massager or ointment that they can use daily. Please.
I go too much for toilet before exam/interviews, this makes me nervous or feels weak, although I have prepared hard for exam. I've seen its adverse effects. What to do?
After urine seems some drops remains. Knee and hip pain. Some time standing same place so painful. Gap between both legs.
I am 24 year old but but before 2 or 3 month I feel my body is very loose and I feel their is no energy in my body.
Hi. I am 36. I like to play badminton. And play regularly. But yesterday I got my left leg stretched. Its not in knees. And not on ankle. Lower knee part. I think its muscle pain. Can you please advice wat treatment I shd take at home.
Hello, I am 24 years old. I am single and is suffering from swollen ankles and also feels tired every time.
Hlo Sir or madam When I doing workout am could not pick much weight my body cannot apply force on weight am feel tried in short tym I am doing workout from last 2 months and am not doing well so please hlp me.
I am losing my weight so fast and also my body become thin so much. So what I should do for gain my weight and to be fat?
Exercising on a regular basis offers a number of benefits, it not just keeps you fit, but also helps you in leading a stress free life. Exercise not only helps you tone up and slim down, it can also make your sex life so much wild. Try any of the moves during your next workout for a more intense orgasm. If toning, losing body fat, keeping fit and maintaining good self-esteem are not good reasons enough, then add your sex life to the list of motivators for doing regular exercise.
- Flexibility Leads to More Options: Since the main areas of the body used for sex are the shoulders, hips and entire back, it makes complete sense to have a flexible body. If these areas are tight, sex will not be comfortable and one will be a little limited in the positions.
- Regular Physical Activity Can Lead to Enhanced Arousal: During exercise,endorphins are released, and the same release happens during sex. The more frequently one can trigger the endorphin release through sex or exercise, easier it is to be sexually aroused.
- Better Intercourse for Women in Forties: Latest statistics have shown that there is significant connection between observed between strenuous exercise and orgasm experiences for women in their forties. The strenuous exercise includes sprints and challenging weight training sessions.
- Reduce risk of Erectile Dysfunction: Men who were moderately active by having a brisk walk of half an hour a day for four days a week are about two-thirds less likely to have sexual dysfunction than their sedentary counterparts. So get up from the couch or desk and get active.
- Strengthens the Cardiovascular System: Aerobic exercise increases circulation, can reduce stress, reinvigorates the body, and can fill us with renewed energy for the bedroom. It improves blood circulation which leaves one more primed for sexual activity.
Specific type of exercises can improve one's strength, flexibility and stamina in bed. Kegel or Pelvic floor exercises are done to strengthen the muscle, which contracts during orgasm. Women who strengthen the pelvic area by doing pelvic floor exercises report more consistent orgasms and for men it can lead to stronger and more long-lasting erections. A couple of good exercises like abdominal crunches and alternate arm leg raises strengthen abdomen, pelvis, middle and lower back. Alternate raising of arm and leg raise after bending on all fours facing down with knees bent are good for your abdomen and shoulders. Any sexual position where you have to support yourself using your arms requires strength in your upper body. Key exercises to help strengthen are push ups, which work the chest and triceps, or using free weights to do various upper body sets, such as biceps curls, triceps push backs, and shoulder press.
Keeping fit and healthy improves one's confidence, sexiness, desire, and the performance in the bedroom is great. Wanting to have sex and being able to satisfy one's partner then leads to other benefits, such as positive emotional connection,higher self-esteem and therefore relationship well-being.