Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dolly GurbaxaniYour feedback matters!
My age is 68 years. I feel pain in my left knee and left leg joint when the body has rested for quite some time at night, rather during early morning hours. What could be the reason and med suggested.
I am 55 years old and a long distance runner. I wish to seek advice on two issues -Diet to control weight -Protein & carbohydrate diet to keep me fit for running long distances. (I am a vegetarian)
I am 21 year old boy and I want to know about daily food. Oily food causes any bad effect? please tell me proper food diet.
I am 25 year old mera problem h mere body ka wajan kabhi badh jata h to kabhi jaldi se were loss ho jata h me kya karu.
I am 24 years from kolkata. We eat daily fish. Is fish is cause of increased weight? How much drink daily green tea for Weight loss? please suggest.
Everyday when I wake up I have very weakness in my legs. Because of that I am unable to jog. Whenever I try to run I suddenly fall down. This happens daily. About half an hour later the weakness slowly disappears. What may I do to cure my weakness of legs?
I am 52 years old having thyroid from 8 years ,taking regular medicine of thyroid but these days I am suffering from body pain from head to toe almost every week. I have to take nucoxia pain killer for this . and thyroid is also normal. What could be the reason for this and what should I do?
Aapne kaha ki moderate amount Mai beer Peena health ke liye better hota hai. Mujhe ye batayen ki Ek adult Ek week Mai kitni beer pee sakta hai jis Sr ke uski health pe koi galat effect na ho aur agar wo insan healthy bhi hai to use kitni beer Leni chiye jis se uska weight gain na ho aur health bhi acchi rahe?
Sir, meri age 28 hai aur mera weight 50 hai. Mujhe dhaat girne ki problem hai, maine iskelie homeopathy medicine li ti pr koi fayda nhi hua. Please sir koi achi medicine bataye jisase ye problem hamesha ke liye khatam ho jaye.Please tell.
I am 20 years old, I have a problem while doing home exercises about education. I am so lazy. What is the solution?
I am a 19 year old male. At the age of 16 I started having pain in the knee join I have tried every medicine every herbal remedies I know of. Can you please help me.
I am very skinny and have very low immunity. Although I eat to my full and am very active in sports yet I am unable to gain weight.
In your day to day lifestyles, it has become very difficult to maintain routines and habits to the optimal level. But in order to function efficiently and to put your body in full functioning capacity, here are five energy boosting foods to try:
1. Honey: This natural sweetener is extremely low on the glycemic index and acts as muscle fuel, thus helping you to replenish the muscles during and post exercising. It is literally nature's counterpart to an energy drink that can be added to tea, water or even your yoghurt.
2. Banana: One of the most popular and well loved energy foods, bananas being mostly composed of sugars, can provide a head-on energy boost.
3. Nuts: They are extremely important in converting sugar into energy. Also, they are extremely handy to munch on when feeling lethargic or low in energy. Nuts like almonds, cashew nuts or hazel nuts are rich in magnesium and help to keep blood sugar levels even and supply protein to keep the hunger away.
4. Cardamom: This popular spice is well known to help boost energy by promoting blood flow. Indulge in a cardamom laden curry or a tea infused with cardamom to combat low energy levels.
5. Apples: Since they take much longer to digest in comparison to other fruits, these beautiful fruits provide a more prolonger energy boost. Being high in fiber, they're easy to carry around and munch on.
This is not an exhaustive list, and there are several more where they came from. Pick out the food items that are easily available for you and keep them at hand to pick you up when you function on low energy levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
How to overcome tiredness due to excess work and feel sleepy. I am working close to 12-14 hrs daily and love to doing that. Want to ensure my productivity and energy is high.
Mere baby hone ke baad se hi body mei bahut pain or thakan si rehti hai meri baby 1 mahine ki hai mai use breast feed bhi krati hu par bht kamjori hoti hai pls help me.
Pain is a feeling of distress that is caused by intense damaging stimuli. It is one of the most common reasons that compels the patient to consult a physician and take painkillers. In the long run, painkillers have adverse effects on our body. While most of the times, the cause of the pain is diagnosed, there are cases in which the cause remains undiagnosed. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is based on symptoms and has no side effects and thus, it is most effective in the treatment of both muscle and joint pains.
Here we give you a list of common homeopathic pain medications that are prescribed to give relief to patients and the circumstances under which they can be used.
- Bryonia- It is given when there is a hot swollen joint, pain from overuse of body part or injury. The slightest movement aggravates the pain and is relieved of the pressure on the affected part.
- Causticum - It is recommended for muscle spasm, stiff neck and pain. The character of the pain is sharp and tearing and is caused by cold dry weather. The patient is relieved by the warmth.
- Arnica Montana - Arnica is suggested when a patient has sore, bruised feeling all over the body. The patient is very sensitive to the pain and everything on which he rests seems very hard. Arnica is a top remedy in case of injury from falling, sprain and bruise.
- Rhus Toxicodendron- A first choice of remedy in case of rheumatism and back pain. The right side of the body is especially affected. The patient experiences stiffness and aching pain that aggravates during the rainy season, in the morning, on exposure to cold and also by rest. Pain is relieved by moving the affected parts and by warmth.
- Cuprum Metallicum- It is given in cases of muscle twitching or severe muscle spasm. The patient feels better when the painful area is massaged.
- Magnesia Phosphorica - This is the best medicine for all types of pain, especially when the pain is in the right side of the body. The pain is aggravated by cold and movement and is relieved by heat and rest in the general. This is suggested to relieved lower abdomen pain during menstruation.
- Pulsatilla- This is an excellent remedy for rheumatic pains that shifts from one joint to another. Homeopathic medicine is suggested after a thorough understanding of patient symptoms and the medication differs from patient to patient. So it is better to consult a homeopathic physician to select a suitable medicine to get relieved from pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.