Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dolly Dhanuka
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dolly DhanukaYour feedback matters!
I have got TWO enlarged lymph nodes present below my ears. They are quite visible and are present for at least one week. I have got slight cold. Please give advice.
From last few months my digestion is not gud. I felt like to burpp again nd again. Like a gas problem. Only a normal diet make mah tummy heavy nd sometime can't sleep properly . Wht to do is this because of my schedule . Or what.
Sir I am very slim and friends laugh on me. I am well feeding very day bt won't get an ordinary fat sir please help me.
My problem is nightfall will you please help me nightfall once in a week and I feel very lazy due to this problem.
Hello sir my problem is panic. I am every time every day from begin from wakeup I am feeling very tension my heart beat very fast and I am affraiding of heart attack I think every time oh my god today maybe I am getting heart attack and worrying all the time. My body shivering and sweat will come and I heard my heartbeat if when I drink alcohol then I feel some better thats why I am addicted to alcohol I am not meet my friends or any one and I am feeling boring and tension even I do not go to our relatives functions also. I had some house problem every time I thinking about that issue and I am interested with anything and feeling very illness and loanly if I am alone in house my tension will increased. Some times I am feeling my life is over if I am not tak alcohol I can not sleep and feel very tension. Every time I am checking myself is it my heart beat normal or not? And I checked my bp is 120/80 and 120/90 I consult doctor he said panic disorder please help me sir I do not know what is my problem?
Which medicine is best for head pain. With out side effects. When I worked 18 hours I feel head pain. That's why I am asking.
I have eye allergy for last 4 years , taking eye drops regularly . But it itching and tears increasing regularly. I have consulted 8-10 opthamologist ,but all says that there is no permanent cure for eye allergy . Please advice .
Are you suffering from diabetes? If yes, then it’s time for you to be extra careful about your health. Diabetes may cause several other diseases as well. You must check your lifestyle and take medical efforts to get rid of diabetes as soon as possible.
You are at risk of developing nerve damages (neuropathy), vascular injuries and other heart diseases, regardless of your age, sex or other external or internal factors. Diabetes patients must strive to maintain fasting blood glucose levels less than 110 mg/dL and hemoglobin HbA1C level less than 7%. Also, diabetes patients should keep a check on blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Here’s how diabetes can affect your overall health:
1. Check your heart: There is a correlation between blood pressure, cholesterol levels and diabetes. Researchers have found that high bad cholesterol levels act as a hindrance to insulin regulation. People with diabetes are more likely to develop heart-related diseases. About 60% diabetes patients die due to heart attacks. Diabetes is responsible for hardening of arteries or atherosclerosis. This situation is dangerous and can cause heart attacks, strokes or other chronic diseases.
2. Neuropathy: Diabetes leads to impaired nerve function. This is called neuropathy. This condition is of two types: Peripheral (which affects toes, feet, legs, hand and arms) and Autonomic (which affects digestion, bowel, bladder, heart and sexual activity). Symptoms of neuropathy include tingling, weakness, burning sensation, numbness in the limbs, digestive disorders, infection of the bladder and erectile dysfunction.
3. Nephropathy: Diabetes is responsible for causing damage to the kidneys as well. This is called nephropathy. In this condition, the filters in the kidney or glomeruli get damaged. As a result, there is a leakage of protein in the urine. Consequently, kidneys get damaged. Urine showing small amounts of protein is an indication of kidney damage. About 20-40% patients suffering from diabetes die due to renal failure. The symptoms of renal disorder due to diabetes include itching, fatigue, urine with protein, swelling of feet and ankles and pale skin colour.
4. Foot ulcers and amputations: Diabetes causes non-injury amputations as it affects the nerve in the limbs, especially foot. Usually, minor infections in the foot may lead to ulcers and later require amputation. In rare cases, Charcot joint or Charcot foot may also occur. This is called neuropathic arthropathy. The symptoms include swelling and reddening of the foot. The bones of the affected foot have a tendency to develop cracks, deforming the entire region.
5. Retinopathy: Diabetes leads to blindness in adults. The eye disorder caused due to diabetes is called retinopathy. Patients with diabetes develop cataract easily. The capillaries and blood vessels in the retina get damaged or obstructed, resulting in damage to the entire retina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.