Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Dohadwala Saifee Nooruddin

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. Dohadwala Saifee Nooruddin General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Dohadwala Saifee Nooruddin
Dr. Dohadwala Saifee Nooruddin is a renowned General Physician in Mumbai, Mumbai. She is currently practising at Dr.Dohadwala Saifee Nooruddin Clinic in Mumbai, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Dohadwala Saifee Nooruddin on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr.Dohadwala Saifee Nooruddin Clinic

79, Pakmodia Street, Sugra Manzil,ground Floor, Bhendi Bazar, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Dohadwala Saifee Nooruddin

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Can sugar be control by walking. And often one should walk and what is general ways to check sugar level. Is homoeopathic is good or tablets are good?

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. Lybrate-user, when a person has diabetes, he/she has to take proper medicine to control blood sugar first. Then exercise and restricted diet are also equally important in helping better blood sugar control. Only exercise will not be able to reduce blood sugar. Only treatment available for diabetes is either oral anti diabetic drugs (modern medicine) or insulin injection. Other than these, there is no way to control diabetes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

M 25 years old and my tongue is infection like sore and thrush. How to cure from this infection. Please tell me medicine.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Oral thrush is a fungal infection which occurs due to dry mouth, uncontrolled diabetes and weak immune system with debilitating disease or patient on corticosteroids. You may need fluconazole & renal safety dosage of amphotericin b (iv drugs to be used only with the advice of oral & maxillofacial surgeons). Kindly consult an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need candid ointment until then. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash. Advance procedures can be done with laser.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am suffering form headache and sham ke time jyada hota h please tell me any suggestion to cure it.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take paracetamol 500mg, 1 tablet as and when required after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2. Drink plenty of waterl 3. Take adequate rest 4. Have adequate sound sleep in the night for 7-8 hours if you have recurrent attack of headache1. It could be a tension headache due to anxiety/stress, depression inadequate sleep, low bp/high bp, migraine, prolonged use of cell phone/computer, chronic anaemia, refractive error, chronic sinusitis, organic brain lesion 2. Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, have adequate sound sleep for 7-8 hours daily in the night 3. Go for regular exercise 4. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5. Check for refractive error, sinusitis hemoglobin, bp 6. Avoid prolonged use of cell phone/computer 7. Consult neurologist to rule out other causes of headache, if required take a ct scan of head to exclude any brain lesion 8. If it is migraine you have to take migraine prophylactic drug after consulting neurologist 9. Consult me for further advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When doing homosex without condom there s any problem is their any disease occur.

MBBS, DIiploma in Yoga and Ayurveda, Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL), PGDPC
Sexologist, Pune
Yes you can get so many diseases like HIV syphilis hepatitis B etc even though all from outside looks clean.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 year old female suffering from thyroid and irregular periods from 2 years or more my weight is increased to 130 kgs and in very proportionate body shape what should I do to get in shape reduce weight and get rid of thyroid problems permanently? I am also facing body pain, breathing problem and more because of it.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, it's good to reduce weight at right time as many problems including irregular menses are directly related to overweight! read the following guidelines and implement them in your routine: management: 1: drink plenty of water (at least 2-3 l/d) or other calorie-free beverages. 2: be choosy about nighttime snacks. 3: enjoy your favorite foods. 4: have 6 meals per day - 3 main courses and 3 snack meals (snack meals should be healthy). 5: do regular exercises daily (start with light and later may be little vigorous). Exercise decreases the stress hormone in your body, burns calories and also increases the blood circulation. 6: eat seasonal fruits. Fruit helps to satisfy your sweet tooth thanks to its natural sugars, while fresh vegetables help you fill up more quickly. Fruits and vegetables contain fiber to help you feel full quickly. 7: eat more whole grains and cut simple carbs. Whole wheat bread, oatmeal, whole wheat pasta, sweet potato, and brown rice are all excellent sources of energy and sources of nutrition. 8: choose lean proteins instead of fatty ones. 9: cut the salt from your diet. Eating more sodium causes your body to retain water, which can cause you to feel bloated and gain more weight. 10: don't skip meals. When you skip meals, your body stops breaking down fat and starts breaking down muscle tissue. Muscle tissue burns more calories at rest than other tissues, so you're actually working against your goals 11: eat at home. Going out to eat makes it too easy to cheat. Food sold at restaurants is commonly much higher in fat, sodium, and other weight-loss killers. 12: give yourself a treat now and then. If you're attending a party or going out for a special occasion, allow yourself an indulgence. Just make sure that these indulgences don't become daily habits. Medication for obesity: start taking schwabe's phytolacca berry tablets/ thrice daily 1/2 an hr before the meals for 1 month. Thereafter revert me back for further guidance. All the best!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis is 5" inch. I want to increase it. So suggest me what should be done?

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- avoid masturbation. Increase dairy products in your meals. Practice jelqing exercise. Start our penis enlargement package.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 19 year old boy and I suffered from dry cough for one month and then fever and from then its not going, the cough. It has been two months.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take pranacharya kasantak syrup 2-2 tsf in hot water twice a day...Take sitopaladi..praval and tankan bhasm churna with honey 3-4 times a day...take ginger black pepper and basil leaves tea.. ..gargle with hot water(salted) avoid milk...cold drinks....take hot water steam.......
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19years old boy, I am suffering from itch from one month. Suggest me solution.

General Physician, Cuttack
If you are having itching in the thighs, it could be a fungal infection. Apply quadriderm skin ointment twice daily, avoid using soap in thighs and keep it dry and sweat free. Use cotton inner garments instead of synthetic. If no relief consult
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He used to have the stomach pain heavily when he eat something outside and what should he do?

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
That is because of the outside unhealthy food-stuffs. Please have warm water for it for 5-6 times in a day and have just simple food that is easily digestible.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 39 years male. From 9 months sometimes I felt pain in urination and ejaculation and importantly my penis size deceases by length and breadth and well my cock too. Please help. Am I suffering from prostate or prostate cancer?

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
Dear such symptoms alone don't qualify for prostate cancer. -However u have to get your urine examined first to rule out any urinary infection -Is there any history of sudden weight loss/fever etc??? -u can get PSA(Prostate Specific Ag) test done by lab to rule out any chance of prostate malignancy.. further comment can be given only once the both reports are available
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old female candidate. I am strongly facing problem of bad breath. It is like some kind of unfreshness for whole day. And very strong bad breath. I tried sugar less chewing gums (tic tac ) still has no effect. How should I treat this in urgent.

DGOI, Aesthetic , M.Sc - Master of Oral Implantology (MOI), MDS - Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics, BDS
Dentist, Bangalore
Bad breath or called as" halitosis" there are various reasons for bad breath. First of all update your medical history as the problem could be elsewhere in your body but will be shown as bad breath through your mouth as mouth being the gateway for your complete system. Apart from that there might be local soft or hard deposits on your teeth which can cause bad breath. This might need professional cleaning by the dentist your teeth might be not well aligned, which we call as" crowded" teeth which makes its challenging for you to keep it clean. So consult an orthodontist (specialist for braces) to align your teeth. Your health of the gums might be compromised which also leads to bad breath. Consult a periodontist for gum problems. Your teeth might have cavities where the food can get lodged and might lead to bad breath. Consult your dentist for this. Inspite of regular cleaning and brushing it might be difficult for you to get a fresh breath. As I mentioned above your dentist will tell you exactly the problem areas. Make sure you do your part well. Regular brushing of your teeth twice daily regular flossing of your teeth (which means cleaning between your teeth by means of floss) clean your tongue gently as it can harbour bacteria causing bad breath stay away from tobacco related habits consume a lot of water and stay hydrated. As dry mouth also leads to bad breath. Please do not use mouth washes if not prescribed by your dentist as they have their own side effects which would be a negative to your oral health. Pay a visit to your dentist every 6 months or earlier for routine cleaning as suggested by your dentist. Problems diagnosed and treated earlier needs less attention as well as works out financially easier for you.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

No matter how much efforts I keep I am not able to have good sleep my most of the nights are sleepless hardly 3-4 hrs sleep can't even get sleep in day time.

Homeopath, Bangalore
Don't make a habit of taking pills,as sleep is a normal process it should come naturally,,Just for 4 days u take homoeopathic medicine CYPRIPEDIUM 1M 4Pills 2 hrs before sleep...just dont wry abt anything,try to do exercises which ll help u get sleep,do meditation..n cut down tea or coffee if u take after 7pm....
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pus discharge from my penis. And some redness on the fore skin. What should I be doing for it?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Dear u have to consult a sexologist because a physical examination is needed. And certain investigations has to be done.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm a 24 years old female. I've been experiencing mild headaches for last two weeks.

General Physician, Mumbai
We need to ascertain the cause of headache but for now whenever your head pains you can take pyregesic.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take one tablet of crocin advance as and when required after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2. Drink plenty of water 3. Take adequate rest 4. Avoid anxiety and stress.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a erectile dysfunction. My penis erects within 2 minutes. I have manforce 50 and 100 four times but effective only once. Which medicine should I prefer or how and when should I take manforce?

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Yes its harmful to take take daily as well as gives effects temporarily. Instead do homoepathic course of 3-4 months to cure completely. You can buy erectile dysfunction package offered by me which includes medicine and consultation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 year old male, I am feeling very tired and low in energy for last 3 days. Feeling sleepy during my office hours and during nights I am not able to sleep properly. What should I do?

General Physician, Chennai
Maybe you are in predisease stage a fever maybe take ca; po; thrice aday and rest for a day you should be fine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I just felling much violent headache since almost 3 days. And I am unable to get focus on my study well. Please suggest me.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Dear lybrate user, you should go for examination of your eyes for any visionary defect, first, * go for meditation to reduce your stress & to calm down your nerve. * take, plenty of water. * your, diet b easily digestible on time. * ensure 6/7 hrs, sound sleep in d night. * avoid, dust, smoke, alcohol, smoking, watching tv & sitting on computer late in night. * homoeo- medicine * @ spigelia 1000-6 pills, twice in a wk. @ coffea cruda 3o-6 pills, thrice a day. Report, after 4 days all d best.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am stuff for URIC ACID. Last 3 years, Uric Acid label is 7.0. How can I control it. Sajest some medicine.

Homeopath, Patna
1. Staphasgaria 1m one drop thrice daily in a cup of water. 2 uranium nitrate 30 take one drop 8 hourly in a cup of water. 3 urtica urens q take 5 drop in a cup of water 8 hourly for one month 4 please report in 5 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed