Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dnyanesh Patil
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Dnyanesh PatilYour feedback matters!
My legs pain a lot at night when my day is hectic. I'm planning for child after 3months, what tests need to be performed now and what supplement need to start 3months before conceiving?
My mother age 42 is suffering from back pain and feels like shock every 2 to 3 seconds can I know why this is happening and cure for the same.
Hello doctor, meri mummy ka operation hua tha rasoli ka. Tb se unki back me pain hota h. Aur body tired tired si rhti h. So kuch aisa btaiye jisse unka weight bhi kam ho jye and body me lazyness na rhe.
I delivered a baby through emergency c section due to on Feb 15 2017. I had taken epidural too to ease my pain but had felt the pain redirected to my left thigh. 6 months later now, I had gone for classical dance and started noticing slight pain in my left knee. After using pain reliever balm. It goes and comes back again. Could it be a muscle pull or is it something serious. Please help.
I am 64 year old, I am feeling knee pain and joint pain, in morning I feel my head heavy and not feel good, I feel pain when I climb stairs after sitting when I stand up a noise come from my knee joint. In day time sometime I sleep again I feel pain in my head and bad feeling, dr, please advice.
Sir I have back pain I am unable to move so please tell me how can I be pain less this is over my tolerance.
Iam 24 years l am female and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief what should I do now.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.