Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Dnyanesh LadYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/mam I am suffering from viral fever that time I got very painful knee pain now I am cure but I also getting pain in knee and I am tired very quickly. Please tell me idea by that I can free my knee pain and tired .if any natural food or ayurvedic medicine you can prefer it will more beneficial to me. Thanks.
When m work at home. After some time am facing problem to take air (oxizon). My heart is beating very fast. Aslo I have pain in my legs.
Due to the incident, my ankle are injured. Ankle are swelled. Many treatment are done but ankle swelling are not gone. My own weight cannot put on the foot.
I am 26 year old female. I have back pain for last 1 year. I have used pain relief and consult doctors, but still not any relief. What should I do?
What Should I Do I Have Too Much Pain In My Both Legs I Tried Many Medicines But It Doesn't Work. Please Help me ?
I am suffering from leg Pain due to using more stair please suggests me which medicine I use for relief of my leg pain. And also for my und pain.
Hello, I am Dr Rajesh Pal. I am a physiotherapist and I have 17 years of clinical experience. I have been graduated from Utkal University and I have masters degree in Orthopaedics and physiotherapy. Today we are going to talk about very common problem which people are facing because of technology which is Neck pain.
India is a youth population and youth is technologically driven. So, they use more of laptops, spending more time on phones. So, because of the neck postures get affected and the muscles which control the posture of neck are under tremendous stress and gradually they develop some or other kind of problem which result into Neck pain. Today, I am going to give some tips that how to prevent all such problems.
There are different causes of Neck pain:-
- Posture- One has to beware of their posture. If you keep your neck bent for a long time, then the neck muscles are in acute pressure that creates some kind of knots in that muscle which is called trigger point. So, here is my trick to prevent this that whenever you use your phone, keep the phone in eye level in order to keep your neck in neutral position. This will reduce the stress of trapezius muscle.
- The second commonest cause is stress. We should adapt some technologies and modicfication in our lifestyle to take care of the stress. Under stress, these postural muscle remain in tightened state for a long period of time and that eventually leads to these kind of problems. Try to relax yourself. Go with the time and nature and keep yourself happy. One should not worry about what is happening and what should be the best way because nothing best is available in this world. Go with what is happening.
- The third factor which contribute to these kind of problem is Sleep. Nowadays the sleeping schedule has changd because of work. In some MNCs, there is a culture in which people have to work in the night and sleep during the day. The sleeping pattern has changed and it is causing such kind of problems. So, try to maintain good sleep. Fix a time of sleeping. Keep the environment of the room in such a manner to induce better and relaxing sleep.
- The another important factor is diet. The food we eat, plays an important role. Having a packed or preserved food can lead to muscle injury. This kind of food contains some chemicals which induce such problems. Avoid having these packed food and start having home made fresh food which is more healthy.
- The last thing I want ot share is that spending more time on computer is harmful. Gadgets emit radiations which absorb water from our muscles. AS we know that our body is made up of 80% of the water. If the water quantity get reduced then the muscle problems starts developing. So, keep yourself hydrated. Make sure that you drink one glass of water in every 2 hours.
- Do stretching exercises of neck muscles and shoulders.
If you indulge in such habits, you can easily prevent these problems.
If you want to contact me, I am available on Lybrate and book an appointment there for consulting me.
Thank you for watching this video.
I have muscle knot in my thigh since 1 month. This is very painful and I cannot even sleep because of this pain. Please help me and suggest some treatment.
I had a cervical b one fracture surgery in 2011, I again hot operated in 2014. There was myeloma and been treated by surgery and radiation 2nd time. Will the doctors remove the rods and plates by which they have frozen my neck movement?
I have lots of pain in outside of my body. Leg pain is very cruel. I am a footballer I want to play every time. Please tell me a solution for this pain. Please help me doctors.
Adopt a step position and posture as in the sport of fencing, with one leg stepping out in front .this way you can easily shift forward and back in various directions. As you step forward, you can reach forward with your vacuuming hand. Keep your pelvic 'bowl' level. Put your other hand on your hip or thigh to take weight off the low back and help you stay up. Attempt to change vacuuming hands every once in a while.
KNEELING AND HALF-KNEELING
These methods lower your center of gravity and automatically take some of the bends out of activity. Try the as alternative positions for a few minutes. They are really comfortable.
DUSTING AND POLISHING
Attempt kneeling or half kneeling when working on low surfaces. Prop your inactive arm on yourself or on the furniture to take more weight through your arms and less through your spine.
DOING THE LAUNDRY
Avoid overloading the basket. Avoid slumped or overarched alignment when lifting, loading, and carrying. Load with one hand while taking weight through the other. Use exaggerated good alignment when lifting and carrying.
DOING THE DISHES,
These tasks are similar to each other in that they involve sustained standing in a slightly forward- bend position. Place one foot up on a box or chair or inside the cabinet under the sink to help level your pelvic bowl ; and/or tense the muscles of your buttocks and lower abdomen to maintain your pelvis stable, level, and firmly up against the counter. For one-handed tasks, prop through your 'resting' arm to take weight off the spine
MAKING THE BED
AVOID SLUMPING OR ARCHING OUT OVER THE BED.
Lean up against the bed and bear weight through one arm when reaching
TRY SMOOTHING OUT THE SHEET AND TUCKING:
The corners while kneeling on a pillow. This makes the job much easier.