Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. DiwanjiYour feedback matters!
I am 35 year old male and have backache for last 4 months, I am also suffering from psoriatic arthritis. What should I do?
I am 30 years old and having foot pain for last two days due to which I cannot walk properly. I have tried home remedies, but not good yet. please advise me some medicine for pain?
Runner's knee or patellofemoral syndrome (pfs) is something many fitness enthusiasts encounter after running for a year or for several months. It is considered as a common phenomenon among regular joggers expecially who run on tough or uneven surfaces. To overcome this uneasiness few simple things can be practised, they are
1. Strengthening on hip and knee muscles like push ups crunches would make hips active and gives the required shape. And in case of hiatus from running, trying with hands at things like weight lifting is recommended.
2. Doing quadriceps exercise like quad stretch kneeling quad stretch for 30 seconds makes the joints strong.
3. Stretching calf muscles is an effective method to heal the knee pain of runners and best way is doing a calf stretch against the wall.
4. Getting a new pair of shoes is the essential thing for a runner apart from posture. And it is recommended to replace it every 500 miles or six months to have flawless jogging session
I have problem in diabetic 121/185, long time standing, i have pain in legs and feet, how to control it please advice me .I have medicin emty stomok one tablet zxlx 1mf
Hello doc I am having a lower back problem from 1 month. Doc advice me for xray. And the report is showing that straightening of lumbar spine is seen with loss of normal lordatic curvature. What does it mean .can you help me in this by how to cure this problem NOTE I have also taken Physio therapy but works for short time.
I am aged 54yrs, and having pain in right side of my lower abdominal, and back pain, from 5 days, wat it be? Is it any danger sign?
I am 20 year old male I feel pain in my legs when I walk. I am not feeling when I walk but after walking when I do rest than it feel and then I also feel that I am very tired or weakness what should I do.
I am 38th years old. I can't fully bent my fingers. I feel pain every joint of my fingers & wrist also. I can't bent my wrist. I can't catch anything tightly. In morning I feel stiffness in my fingers. I feel pain on my left knee. I feel pain in my feet also. I can't open cap of a bottle if tight. I feel pain on my Palm also. My ASO level is high. I take penicillin 12lacs injection. I am in sales profession.
I am 53 years old, I have knee pain from 1 year, but last month suddenly I knees got swollen and I was unable to walk I went to the doctor they told me to replace my knees, is there any other solution apart from surgery.
knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.