Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. DiwanjiYour feedback matters!
I am male person 36 years old suffering with back pain problem since last week and cannot sleep properly. So I request that kindly suggest best medicines.
Sir I have a rapidly pain in my backbone so please suggest me a good idea to get relief from my pain.
I am a boy aged 23 years I have lot of pain in my left knee doctors said there is a joint inflammation in my knee the pain is horrible please prescribe me some medicines than in advance.
I am 25, my left knee seems to be a kind of weird. Sometimes I get sudden pain during walking. If I'm running or walking fast, it gives some sudden pain and movement near the knee. Movement meaning, it feels as if the knee is going to break. I had this pain since a year. Earlier it was normal, but these days its getting often..Can you help me out here?
2 days After lumber puncture my neck is two much pain and when I sit up two much headache start from neck to forehead in straight doctor told pain gone in 2 days but still two much pain.
I am 18 years old, and I am student, I am suffering the back pain, headache and neck pain, I do exercise in alternate Days but still date I never relief in pain and sometime I suffering in leg pain. Please ask me, what can I do?
Hello! Mera left knee ma bahut dard hai. Aur mera weight 94 hai mere age hai 35 year hai give me good suggestions to me.
I am 30 years old male I have some fitness problem. My left leg pains alot when I run or walk more than 2 mile in a day.
Sir, Thanks for fulfilling my query on thyroglobulin levels. Now I have a lobe near my neck. It is not that big but visible. Now my Homeopathy doctor says that the lobe will go after continuing the medicines. Is surgery necessary.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"