Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. DivyaYour feedback matters!
M pregnant about 4 month 1 Week. I having low placenta according to ultrasound report. What do or not to do under this situation.
Hello doctor, 1 month before I got family planning surgery and now i'm alright. But I want some suggestions and precautions about this surgery. So please give some tips.
Hormonal changes loneliness and personal loss are among the factors that make women more vulnerable to depression than men.
Depression in mother could affect her relationship with the baby and leave a negative impact on the child's mental health
She is 34 years female and she have a baby of 2 years. She have problem of small size of right breast. Will you please suggest what should she do for this. Like therapy of surgery .or some medicine.
Hello mam my age is 22 and muhje kuch time pahle fungus infection mere private part or thies par hua hai or jab se me us ke liye novale soap or terbicip cream use akr rhi hu tab se muhje bahut jayda safed pani ki problam ho rahi hai. Muhje kiya karna chahiye.
Hi I'm married 6 months before and I still din't get conceive I had suggested some doctor but now after that I got my periods 15 days before I want to know the reason
How to know the heartbeat of baby without any medical instruments? How to prepare for normal delivery during pregnancy?
9 incredible health benefits of bell pepper
I simply love bell peppers, particularly the brightly colored ones. Although they belong to the chili pepper family, bell peppers are mild and can jazz up a salad in an instant, lend a perky crunch to your pizza, and taste fantastic when roasted.
But the appeal of bell peppers goes way beyond their stunning good looks. Here’s a short list of the good things they can do for your health:
Bell peppers are low in calories! so, even if you eat one full cup of them, you get just about 45 calories. Bonus: that one cup will give you more than your daily quota of vitamin a and c!
They contain plenty of vitamin c, which powers up your immune system and keeps skin youthful. The highest amount of vitamin c in a bell pepper is concentrated in the red variety.
Red bell peppers contain several phytochemicals and carotenoids, particularly beta-carotene, which lavish you with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
The capsaicin in bell peppers has multiple health benefits. Studies show that it reduces ‘bad’ cholesterol, controls diabetes, brings relief from pain and eases inflammation.
If cooked for a short period on low heat, bell peppers retain most of their sweet, almost fruity flavor and flavonoid content, which is a powerful nutrient.
The sulfur content in bell peppers makes them play a protective role in certain types of cancers.
The bell pepper is a good source of vitamin e, which is known to play a key role in keeping skin and hair looking youthful.
Bell peppers also contain vitamin b6, which is essential for the health of the nervous system and helps renew cells.
Certain enzymes in bell peppers, such as lutein, protect the eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration later in life.
I am little worried to have have sex for the first time in my life. My period has just completed so I decided to do it with my boyfriend. Can anyone tell what precautions should we take to avoid unnecessary pregnancy.
Bones are quite literally the support system of the body, so it's super important to keep them strong and healthy. Strength is not a goal you achieve in a day, week or month. It is a way more rigorous process that has to go on for years. The growing age of your life matters the most; it is at this point that you can make your bones strong. Bone strength should also be maintained in certain ways. Child or adult, you must aim for both mental and physical strength.
Here are some tips to make deposits in your bone bank for a healthier future:
- Know your family history: As with many medical conditions, family history is a key indicator of bone health. Those with a parent or sibling who has or had osteoporosis are more likely to develop it. So, how's your bone density, grandma? might seem like an awkward question at thanksgiving dinner, but ask anyway before she passes the gravy.
- Boost calcium consumption: When most people think bones, they think calcium. This mineral is essential for the proper development of teeth and bones. But calcium isn't the end-all, be-all bone loss cure. The key might be to help the body absorb calcium by pairing calcium-rich foods with those high in vitamin d. Foods that are good sources of calcium include yogurt, cheese, milk, spinach and collard greens.
- Don't forget the vitamin d: where there's calcium, there must be vitamin d: the two works together to help the body absorb bone-boosting calcium. Boost vitamin d consumption by munching on shrimp, fortified foods like cereal and orange juice, sardines, eggs (in the yolks) and tuna, or opt for a vitamin d supplement. The body also produces vitamin d when exposed to the sun - 10 to 15 minutes of exposure three times per week will do. Vitamin d's importance to bone health has been proven in studies on seasonal bone loss - elderly people can lose more bone mass during the winter because of lack of sun exposure.
- Make exercise a priority: Seriously regular exercise is to keep a number of health issues at bay, and bone health is no exception. In fact, living a sedentary lifestyle is considered a risk factor for osteoporosis. What type of exercise is most effective? weight-bearing exercises like running, walking, jumping rope, skiing and stair climbing keep bones strongest.
- Consume less caffeine: Caffeine does have some health benefits, but unfortunately not for our bones. Too much of it can interfere with the body's ability to absorb calcium. Drinking more than two cups of coffee per day accelerated bone loss in subjects who also didn't consume enough calcium. Also more than 18 ounces of coffee per day can accelerate bone loss by negatively interacting with vitamin d. So enjoy the java, but keep it in moderation and consume enough calcium, too.
- Quit smoking: Here's yet another reason to lose the cigarettes: multiple studies have shown that smoking can prevent the body from efficiently absorbing calcium, decreasing bone mass.
I am a 56 year old female. I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer and underwent tah on january 21 this year, followed by vaginal brachytherapy on feb 25, march 4 and 11. My present problem is that I had vaginal discharge ( foul smelling ) since end march. My gynaecologist prescribed ceftum 500 - 2 tabs 5days and clinsup vaginal tablet 7days. I am still having occasional discharge, but no foul smell. Kindly advise what to do.
Castor oil is one of the best natural home remedy that is available at many medicine shop or grocery shops. Castor oil has anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties and can be used in various other problems too. For using castor oil in fracture, dip a clean cotton cloth in castor oil and wrap it around that particular bone, cover the cloth with duct tape and leave for one or two nights. It will strengthen your bones and help to remove fracture.
Kalonji Or Black Caraway Seed
Kalonji can do wonders in fractures. Its high medicinal properties and contents make it very useful in almost all of minor health problems including fracture of bones. Kalonji contains zinc, iron, phosphorus and many compounds along with antibiotic qualities. For using kalonji for fracture, take kalonji or black caraway seeds oil and massage that particular area of bones two times a day for 10-12 days. You will feel better after using it.
Turmeric is another wonderful gift of nature to the mankind that can be extensively useful in various problems like skin infections, in injuries, various mouth related problem and in fracture too. It has various wonderful medicinal qualities like anti oxidant, antiseptic and anti inflammatory. For using turmeric in fractures, drink turmeric with milk at least twice a day to recover quickly. Another old method is make paste of turmeric and onion, make a poultice of this paste and put it on the affected part. You can also tie it with some plastic wraps for 1-2 days.
Tying With Wooden Piece
This is one of the methods that I myself have experienced. This looks simple but it is very effective, the only limitation is you can’t use it on every bones, it can only be applied on leg or hand. For using take a small wooden piece and tie it with cotton cloth or plastic on the affected bone area for 10- 12 hours.
This method is also worth a try for bone fractures. It is very simple to use and can be very effective. For using put some eyes on a cotton cloth and apply slowly around the affected part for 5-10 mints, repeat this 4-5 times a day to see its effect