Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dishan PanditYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from the fungal infections on my body. Can you please suggest me what should be the treatment for this?
I am 25 years old and I am loosing hairs very fast. As searched on internet it is type of male baldness pattern please suggest treatment to stop hairfall and grow hair naturally. If available please suggest products. Thanks.
Hey there, I'm a 24 year girl. I'm getting this stretch marks like marks around my tummy area. Is this something critical? Should I she a doctor for is? I think women get these marks after their pregnancy.
Hello every night I am suffering from skin problems past one week I am getting A lot of rashes on my neck.
Hello doctor this question which I am going to ask you all is little personal so please answer me doctors. Hello doctor I am 19 years old boy having acne, so my doctor put me on accutane 20 mg once a days and medicine is still on, my question is that doctor is masturbation to be avoided while on accutane ?does it have any impact on my acne? I will be thankful if you all give my answers.
I have a wart kind of thing on my toe. I thought it was because of my slippers. But its been 2 months and its not going. It hurts on pressing n bleeds on scratching. Help me get rid of it.
Hello Sir, I am living in New Delhi and I am 19 years old. For the past 2 years, I am facing acne problem. It often results in the form of cancellation of some wedding plans and other trips. I am quite depressed with these. I consulted with Doctors also, it helped me also but after sometime it came up with the same result. So I have some questions regarding my problem, theses are as follow:(1) What are the possible reasons for the acne?(2) How can I get rid of all this?(3) What kind of precautions should I take?(4) I love to eat fast food, should I minimize it to? All your suggestions would be appreciated, waiting for your immediate reply. Thanks in advance :-)
Apply fresh-squeezed lemon juice on the affected area before going to sleep.
Leave overnight and rinse with water the next morning.
Repeat nightly for a month or until results are visible.
Note: applying lemon juice to chapped lips may cause pain and irritation.
My hairs are very curly like malinga from birth It doesn't suit to me Is it possible to get normal hairs forever Without gel and other chemicals.
I am a 26 years old female and have hair problem for last 3 months. What should I do? Please help me.
The months of July and August comprise of the monsoon season. As per Ayurveda, this is the ideal opportunity for Pitta and Vata aggravation. All the warmth that gathers in the body in the summer is aggravated during the monsoon season. There are various skin diseases predominant in the rainy season. A basic learning of Ayurveda can help us anticipate and even treat difficult skin issues. According to Ayurveda, the skin has six layers, found externally as well as stretching out to the more profound levels of the body. A skin disease is established profoundly into different tissues, such as fat, muscles, blood and so forth.
Most skin treatments are for the outer part. These never reach to the more profound layers of the skin. Ayurveda dependably tries to find the disease by treating it, particularly as indicated by its cause. The disease being deep seated, it is hard to alter the issue rapidly. Ayurvedic skin treatments may take a couple of weeks to remove the indications. The cure is permanent. Here is a list of skin diseases, which can be effectively cured using Ayurvedic remedies.
- Pruritus: Pruritus is characterized as a sensation that incites the yearning to scratch. It is present in both the central and peripheral neural components. Nerve endings in the area of the dermo-epidermal junction transmit the sensation of itch by means of moderate conveying C filaments, and it is likely tweaked midway. Pruritus (Itch) is a typical displaying side effect of both essential skin diseases and basic restorative issue. Ayurveda can effectively treat pruritus.
- Papulosquamous eruptions: This is an eruptive scaly rash, now and again connected with itching. The primary driver might be Eczema, Psoriasis, Pityriasis Rosea, Lichen Planus, Drug Eruption. This is a very common skin disease which can be managed by Ayurveda.
- Erythroderma: This skin disease results in scaling of the majority of the body surface. Erythroderma patients might be systemically unwell accompanied by shivering because of loss of temperature and pyrexia. The pulse rate might get enhanced, and the blood pressure may become low because of volume consumption.
- Photosensitivity: Sunlight is responsible for causing numerous skin diseases. Photosensitization is less while exposed to ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and visible light. At the point when a rash is identified with daylight, then the parts influenced have a tendency to be light, uncovered destinations the face, especially the nose and the cheeks yet barring the eyelids.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory disease of the skin, characterized by erythematous plaques with expansive scales.
Ayurveda is a very effective branch of medicine and can be used to effectively treat skin disease