Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Dipit SahuYour feedback matters!
I am a 35 Years old female, suffering with the lower back pain as well with cramps in hands and some times in legs too. Could you please suggest me what should I do?
When I have to stand for much time. My legs starts paining. Y it is happening n what I can do to overcome?
I am a 20 year of age male. I had an little accident last month with bike. So my ankle paining a lot. Used several pain killers but didn't work what should I do now.
I have suffered from a disease name anchylogy spondylitis. My HLA B27 is positive. Daily pain in my left hip. I take homeopathic medicine from 5 days. I suffering from 12 year. So please consult me better way. And my left leg different right leg. 2 cm.
I am 70 years old. For the fast two years, I suffer from pain in my knee. I am takingnutrilite glucosamine hci with bosswellia and cal mag d - an amway products. I can I take these medicine for four months and there is properties in these drugs to reduce my pain in long run.
I am 19 yr old and I have backache from last 1 month. What should I do and to whom I should consult?
I am a 29 years lady and I have white discharge problem and backache problem from past 8 months what should I do?
Im a 18 year old male and last year I got my knee internally internally by due to hitting an object twice on same place. So now I face a pain in that knee whenever I do sit ups and some exercise with that knee aur even on walking for 30min I found my leg paining. So please advice me some solution. Thank you.
Slip disk is a condition of the spinal column which consists of a stack of vertebras from the cervical, thoracic and the lumbar spine.The bones of the spine are cushioned by disks that are present to absorb shocks. Trauma to the spine may cause the disk to bulge or be ruptured. This may lead to pain in the neck and the back.
Causes of slip disk
Slip disk is caused when the jelly like substance present in the disks bulges out. The damaged disk thus puts pressure on the adjacent nerve causing excruciating pain. The various causes of a slipped disk are:
1. Incorrect form during exercise: If you are into weight lifting, it is important that you use proper form during exercising. Moves like barbell squat and deadlifts can put pressure on the spine and lead to disk problems, if not done correctly. Make sure you work on your core strength and keep your lower back straight while exercising.
2. Smoking: Smoking causes the disks to lose their flexibility and thus, increases the risk of slipped disk.
3. Ageing: Ageing decreases the content of water in the spine, thus leading to inflexibility.
The symptoms of slip disk are:
1. Pain on one side of the body that tends to aggravate over time
2. Activities such as sitting and coughing may lead to pressure on the spine causing pain
3. Your range of motion on certain movements may be restricted
4. Pain in the neck while moving it
5. Numbness in the shoulder and the neck region
6. You may experience tingling sensations in the genitals, hips and the legs
7. You may have muscles spasms which lead to sudden contraction of the muscles
8. It may also lead to partial paralysis of the lower body
1. If you are overweight, try to reduce weight and then focus on maintaining healthy weight levels
2. Maintain proper posture while sitting or standing
3. Exercise on a regular basis to build strength and keep your joints healthy
4. Don't remain in seated position for an extended period of time. Take small breaks in between to stretch