Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dipesh MalviyaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hairfall, may I know that my hair is falling due to masturbation daily twice or some other reason? Is that good for health to masturbate daily twice?
Acne (characterized by the clogging of hair follicles because of the excess oil and the dead skin cells) is one of the most common skin conditions, especially among women and it can bring about a lot of social anxiety as well as self esteem issues in people who suffer from it acutely. Acne may be caused by a host of factors such as lifestyle issues, diet, hormonal problems and heredity. To tackle these issues, homeopathy has some really effective medications which can be used to treat it holistically rather than just on the surface of the skin.
Let’s have a look at these medications.
1. Pulsatilla: A commonly used homeopathic medication, Pulsatilla is a very versatile medication that is used to treat many ailments. It is very effective on young girls who have just hit puberty and are suffering from acne breakouts. Pulsatilla is very effective in treating acne triggered by irregular and infrequent periods. Many girls who complained of acne breakouts just before the start of menstrual flow stated that they were greatly benefitted by the use of Pulsatilla.
2. Dulcamara: Many women and even some men complain about acne breakouts especially during season change. This happens when the hotter season changes in to the colder season or even the other way around. Dulcamara is a great medication to handle these break-outs during the change of seasons.
3. Silica: This is a medication made from sand or silica and is very effective in treating cases of pus within the acne. Silica is very effective in countering acne caused due to irregularities in the immune system. This medication is effective if the person is of a thin and slim build and is quite sensitive to cold air or water.
4. Natrum Muriaticum: If your acne is caused by hormonal discrepancies caused by conditions such as PCOD (enlarged ovaries marked by the formation of tiny cysts), or other reproductive organ disturbances, then Natrum Muriaticum is the best medication to treat your acne. This is also very effective in treating acne in both young boys and girls who are suffering due to hormonal changes within the body. It can also help curb excessive oil secretion on your skin to control acne.
5. Calcaria Sulphuricum: Sulphur related medications are another common treatment option for acne, although they have to be mixed and matched with other ingredients to properly target the causes. Sulphur also has great effectiveness on acne with pus formation. Ideal patients who should be administered Calcaria Sulphuricum may exhibit intolerance towards heat and would generally like to be in the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
I am studying in engineering and in the 4th (final) year now. I got through first year and then from 2 year onwards I used to sleep late (1 or 2) and got the problem of black circles. What should I do?
I am 24 years old my hair is falling like anything I have used various shampoos for controlling dandruff but no use what should I do next.
Hi im chaitanya age 23. I have many tensions. Im loosing my hair. Is it because of tensions? Can you please suggest how to prevent hair loss?
I'm having a masse on my nose. It looks really bad and piss me off every time I look atmyself in mirror. Also I'm surrounded by dark circles under my eyes. I need to get rid as soon as possible.
I am having pimples since 9th grade and I am now in third year engineering. Still I have the problem. What is the reason behind it. Does it depend on my diet or it is just a temporary problem. Is it because of oily skin. If you could suggest any cream or particular face wash. That would be a lot helpful.
My hair is silky and broken. I have problems of hair loss and sometimes scalp on head. My hb is medium to low. What can I do for this.
My body and face has little red dots. There is no itching. Also I would like to inform you that I was diagnosed with dengue last week. These dots have appeared after my treatment.
Lybrate | Dr Dayanand speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY