Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dipesh Choubisa
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dipesh ChoubisaYour feedback matters!
Like when I put scratch on skin anywhere the scratch only swallow and cause itching and it is gone for large period of time and when I put blanket on it ,it goes away and it is from last three years.
Athlete's foot is a common form of a fungal infection. It most commonly occurs between the toes and is medically known as tinea pedis. The most common cause are sweaty feet which when enclosed inside a tight-fitting shoe for a prolong time leads to this condition. The most common symptom of athlete's foot is a scaly rash which causes itching and burning on your foot. It is a contagious disease and is most commonly spread through towels or clothing of people who have that disease. It can also be spread through the floors which people with athlete's foot walk on. Here is everything you need to know about athlete's foot.
- Dirty wet socks inside covered shoes: As mentioned earlier, athlete's foot is a contagious disease which originates from wearing dirty wet socks inside covered shoes.
- Infection: You may also get it by coming into contact with an infected person or their towels and/or clothing. Even walking on the same floor as they walk on may cause an infection.
- Scaly red rash: There is usually a scaly red rash in between the toes when you have athlete's foot.
- Itching: There will be severe itching throughout the persistence of this disease especially when you first take off your shoes.
- Blisters and ulcers: This is not a very common symptom of athlete's foot. However, blisters and ulcers do occur on certain types of athlete's foot.
- Chronic dryness and scaling: This occurs on the soles of the feet and then slowly starts spreading upwards. These symptoms only occur on the type of athlete's foot known as moccasin. Due to this, athlete's foot is often mistaken for eczema and sometimes even dry skin.
- Spreading to the hand: Athlete's foot always starts in your legs and in some cases spread to your hands as well. The likelihood of athlete's foot spreading to your hand is increased if you scratch or pick at the areas of the foot infected.
There are three stages of treatment and these depend on the severity of the infection.
- Over-the-counter medicines: In the first stage of treatment, the doctor will simply prescribe over-the-counter antifungal ointments, sprays or powders.
- Prescription medications: In the next stage of treatment, prescription medications need to be applied to your feet.
- Antifungal pills: If nothing else works, only then should antifungal pills be prescribed.
I am 21 year old. Mare face par pimples k black spot h.or eyes ke niche dark circles. Is there any medicine to remove black spot nd dark circle.
I am 23 year old. I have problem with my hair. It is very rough and easily pluckbale. Can you do something for it. Can you advice some drug for it. I am using dove shampoo. Nd take car my hair. But thn also its vry pluckable.
I have become 25 years old. Still now I have very less beard in my face. What is the solution of this problem.
Dandruff is not only an embarrassing condition but also a major cause for hairfall and hair weakening. It is estimated to affect as many as one in five individuals in India. Even though this is such a common issue, there’s still heaps of misleading conceptions about dandruff.
Myth1: “All flakes in your hair is dandruff”
Fact: Sometimes flakes are only a consequence of dry skin on your scalp. While the difference between dryness and dandruff might be unclear to the common individual, medical experts do make a distinction between the two. If your flakes are relatively small and white, chances are you’re dealing with a dry scalp - dandruff flakes tend to be larger and yellowish in colour.
Myth 2: “Dandruff is contagious”
Fact: Dandruff is not something that you can catch from someone else. The fungal bacteria that can lead to the appearance of dandruff are present on everybody’s scalp, which means all our scalps are naturally predisposed to the condition.
Myth 3: “Dandruff results from bad hygiene”
Fact: While regular shampooing can help keep dandruff under control, this condition does not stem from a lack of hygiene—even the most diligent hair washers can find themselves suffering from it. This is because dandruff is caused by various components, which include a characteristic overproduction of hair oil or an excess of parasitic microorganisms that live normally on our scalps.
Myth 4: “Dandruff only occurs on the scalp”
Fact: It's true that your scalp is the most widely recognised spot to experience dandruff, yet it's by all account not the only possibility. A few individuals additionally observe that areas such as the eyebrows, ears, and around the nose are inclined to flaking too.
Myth 5: “Dandruff can cause hair fall”
Fact: Hair fall is at some point connected with dandruff and an irritated scalp; however, these conditions are not mutually exclusive. Hair fall is not brought about by dandruff, but rather might be prompted by the incessant need to scratch a bothersome scalp. When we scratch our heads, the activity causes breakage in the hair. The root cause of hair fall includes anxiety, diet and the overall health of your scalp.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My lip are becoming darken day by day. I think its due to climate and it getting tears. What. I should do now. Suggest me remedies for these I am not using any tobacco items.
I am having dark circles under my eyes, so can you help me to solve this and I will be getting more back pain also.
2. Bananas:ash a banana in a bowl and apply this on your hair, starting from the root to the tip of your hair. Leave it on for about 15 minutes and then wash it off with a good shampoo. This treatment helps in treating damaged and dry hair.
3. Eggs:Egg is one of the best home remedy to get soft and silky hair. You can either massage your head with the yellow part of an egg directly or make a mixture of 1 tablespoon olive oil, 3 egg yolks and 2-3 drops of vitamin E oil. Leave it for 10-12 minutes and then wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo. This procedure can be repeated weekly to naturally condition your hair.
4:Honey:Honey is not only a useful remedy for beautiful skin but can work wonders for your hair also. Honey is an excellent home remedy to repair damaged hair and prevent hair fall. Simply add 2-3 drops of honey to your shampoo or conditioner. Then, use this to wash your hair.
5: Fenugreek Seeds:Take 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and soak it overnight. Next morning, grind this to make a smooth paste and apply all over your scalp. Let it stand for half an hour and wash properly afterwards. This treatment helps you to get rid of hair loss and dandruff naturally.
6: Amla:Amla has always been used for stronger and healthier hair. Make a fine mixture of lemon juice and amla powder. Massage this gently from your hair roots to the tip and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse well and shampoo thereafter.
7. Cornstarch: Cornstarch makes a great dry shampoo for oily hair. So just sprinkle it onto your scalp, let it sit for 10 minutes and brush it out.
8. Multaini Mitti: Washing out your hair with multani-mitti gives it a lovely bounce to your hair while removing the unnecessary oils.
9. Vinegar Rinse: Mix ½ a cup of vinegar with half a bucket of water, rinse through hair after shampoo and conditioner for bouncy looking hair.
10. Tea Tree Oil: Mixing a small amount of tea tree oil into your normal hair oil will provide a great relief from oily hair.
11. Lemon Rinse: Rinse your hair with some juice of lemon with small cup of water.
Dr Mrs Neeraj Gupta MD Homeopath 9811022908