Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dipali Gupte
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dipali GupteYour feedback matters!
My friend, he has habit of smoking. He had first smoke at the age 15 Till the 22 Year old. Wat should he do to quit smoking?
Mere pair may chot lagi thi uske baad waha fungus jaisa dikha h tgik hi nhi hota 6 month se jyada ho gya .plz tell me wht I do.
I have to work in day shifts as well as night shifts. What are the drawbacks of this on health and how to reduce the harms and maintain the good health.
I want to loose weight but my schedule does not allow me to make room for gym and exercise. Can changing my food habits and sone daily habits help me reduce weight? Please help.
When you look back at pictures or videos of olden days when you were younger, you may wonder how radiant and healthy your skin looked. While it may be natural to lose the glow of your skin as you grow older, it does not mean you have to go on with a dull skin for the rest of your life. When you feel the need and conviction to have radiant and younger looking skin, all you have to do is to find a right skin care professional to help you in your endeavor.
The Cosmetic physicians and dermatologists of the modern times, armed with their knowledge, technology and state of the art techniques can help you regain a younger looking impressive skin.
Turn the Clock Back:
It is possible to go back in time by undergoing treatments for skin brightening, tightening and rejuvenation from team of experts and make sure that your skin looks and feel healthy and young again.
Skin brightening treatments makes your skin look spotless, bright and rejuvenated and this in turn makes you look much younger. Skin rejuvenation and tightening treatments take care of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin. With these treatments, you will be able to experience tightening of the skin, which further adds to the glow and youthful appearance.
How can you get it?
Getting skin rejuvenation is a simple task if you have the right help at hand. You can choose from a number of technologies such as chemical peels, advanced facials, microdermabrasion therapy, oxy-micro-current therapy, RF therapy, microneedling therapy, mesotherapy etc. It is also essential that you discuss the pros and cons of the procedure you are choosing and understand the limitations of every procedure carefully.
Feel free to ask questions about the procedures and make sure that you follow all the instructions given by your treating doctor. When you are seeking professional skin rejuvenation or brightening treatments, your best bet should be to opt for well qualified and certified professionals. Visit a cosmetic physician or a dermatologist today, defy age and look radiantly youthful.
I have cold and also suffering from irritation in my throat. Please me tell me what medicine should I take.
Hormonal imbalance and the associated health complications can throw your life completely off balance. Women, in particular, bear most of the brunt. One such menace that ladies dread the most is the PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). Of late PCOS has been on a mercurial rise. As the name suggests, PCOS or PCOD (PolyCystic Ovarian Disorder) is a condition characterized by the formation of cysts in the ovary. In females suffering from PCOS, the ovary produces increased levels of Androgen hormone (generally produced in small amounts).
Though the exact trigger for PCOS may vary from individual to individual, the factors that are often responsible for PCOS include:
- Elevated levels of insulin in the body
- PCOS may be related to hereditary. Women who have instances of PCOS in the family (either mother or siblings) are at a greater risk of suffering from the condition.
- Inflammation (low grade) can also trigger PCOS in females.
Females with PCOS may show one or more of the following symptoms
- Menstrual problems (irregular periods, suppressed, heavy or scanty periods).
- Mood swings, depression, stress, and anxiety.
- Acne, skin discoloration (skin pigmentation).
- Fatty liver (in some cases).
- Hair problems (hair fall, thinning).
- A woman may find it difficult to conceive.
PCOS may affect a female and exhibit the symptoms during menarche (the first menstrual cycle). In some, the symptoms, however, appear at a later stage.
Role of homeopathy in treating PCOS
Allopathic medications and surgery have often been used to treat PCOS. Though there may be temporary relief, chances of a relapse are always there, not to forget the side-effects of these treatments. The treatments, more than often, leave a big hole in the pocket.
Homeopathy comes as a breath of fresh air, a much-needed solution for many women.
Homeopathic treatment has helped many women deal with PCOS and its associated symptoms better. Being natural, it has negligible side-effects (or no side-effects at all). Though a little time-consuming, the homeopathic treatment not only identifies but also helps in successfully eliminating the underlying factor responsible for the ailment. Thus, in most cases (including PCOS), homeopathic treatment provides a permanent solution to the problem, and that too, for only a small pinch in the pocket.
Few homeopathic medicines that play a pivotal role in treating PCOS and its associated symptoms include:
- Pulsatilla: PCOS can wreak havoc in your menstrual cycle. In many women, the period is not only late and scanty but short and suppressed as well. Pulsatilla is an excellent homeopathic medicine for such menstrual problems. In addition to dissolving the ovarian cysts, Pulsatilla also helps in regularizing the menstrual cycle.
- Conium: Women with acne and infertility issues benefit from Conium.
- Calcarea Carb: Conditions like PCOS associated obesity, depression, and fear are best dealt with the homeopathic medicine, Calcarea Carb.
- Apis Mellifica: The medicine is used to treat suppressed menses with pain in the right side of the ovary.
- Thuja and Sepia are two powerful homeopathic medicines that have produced fruitful results in women suffering from hirsutism. Suppressed and scanty periods can also be treated with Sepia and Thuja respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.