Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Dipak D. VadujkarYour feedback matters!
I feel burning at the time of urine passing.in my urine path. And it is very smell full. Gum type of liquid are continuously passing through in my penile and like a white creamy thing are also in . Dear Doctor I hope you understand my problem I try my best to describe . .i feel very embarrassing .How I tell this type of problem to my parents. Its very shameful for me .plz doctor help me.
Hello.my mother has slight pain in her heels. .and some of the doctors said that this can be a reason for clotting. .which may lead to heart problems. Is there any real serious issues related to this? As she frequently suffers from this pain, or there might be some other reasons. Please reply as soon as possible. Thankyou.
Just got back the results for my pns xray. It says that I have left maxillary sinusitis how do I cure it?
masturbated for 4 years and and he thinks he lost his pennis ability to have sex in future and now he wants to be as fit as never before.
Hello sir/ma'am, I'm suffering from acidity for last few days very much but I face this prob since last some years but nowadays is too much, what I do for that after taking ENO this is slightly slow down but after 20 to 30 min it is at peak point, sir I'm facing too much problem, please tell what I do for that, what is the cause of this acidity it is normal or it is due to any serious problem of stomach,
I think I have fungal infection in my both feet. Its itches so much. What medicine should I apply or take?
Literally I wanna say that he is facing Too much problem related to night fall continuously in 5 days. And little pain in pennis. What should he have to done to overcome this. Usually he suffers by this problem. please advice.
I have diabetes mellitus please say me what diet should I follow also I want to know that what medicines should I take I discovered this on last full body check up.
My sperm is not deep it is light deep how to make my sperm deep. And I am un married and doing masturbate 2 times in a week. It is good your bad.
Hi sir I am suffering from sleeping problem. In I am not able to sleep please suggest the best medicine:-)
Hello sir my left hand shivering and pain in chest middle bone and near my armpits I checked ecg test and it shows normal report and liver evening shows fatty liver I take daily 6 pegs of alcohol and I have gastric problem i am release gas from up and down sides I consult psychiatrist he said i'm facing panic disorder and wrote some medicine please help me sir. And I daily walk 4km walk easily.
I am suffering from fever from few days which medicines should I take to reduce fever faster? hope for a quick reply.
Dear doctors I have facing a oral problem from 3month from then and till now I just can not eat any spicy food even if my mom cooks dal with a single chilly its also going very hart too eat I thing that may be it cause for my toothbrush So im started to change it evry month And m also tried to avoid each and every spicy food But there m not get any relief from that So today I try to check my mouth by front of a mirror with a torch And I found 4, 5 SMALL SMALL BLACK CIRCLE TIPE SPOT over my both inner chick And its have a dry and ruff surface I doing a job in privet sector and there I have to work 12 hour in a day Upto 20feb I can not take any leave from my office And really its make me very worried please suggests me what should I do I'm waiting for your positive response .
I am 41 years old, I misalticulate few words and want to know if cutting talu (part connected to tongue and lower jaw) is the solution. If so, where I can go for this?
Dear Doctors I had sex with 3 virgnal girls without using condom nd had sex with 2 other girls which had sex before me but I use condom when I had sex with 2 of them please tell me that this is possible that HIV virus created in me or not?
Does releasing fluid from vagina anytime without doing anything like masturbation and sex but it release itself whenever I feel excited does it loosens vagina as m not virgin. PLease advice
Hair fall is a very common phenomenon that plagues millions of people around the globe. Most of you take supplements of vitamin on a regular basis as it aids the buildup of new hair and skin cells. Read on to find out how exactly do the various vitamins help your hair:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin controls the production of retinoic acid in your hair follicle. It is not only helpful for skin care but stimulates hair growth. It is immensely fruitful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Vitamin A is usually found in sweet potatoes, carrots, tuna, lettuce, mango, sweet red peppers, green leafy vegetables and spinach.
- Vitamin B: Variants of this, such as B12, aid in hair growth by managing stress. Vitamin B is found in fruits such as oranges and papayas, and beans.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps you absorb iron from the food you eat which is an absolute essential for hair growth. It also boosts the synthesis of collagen that is required to repair the damage and sustain the structure of your hair. Fruits such as papayas, guavas, lemons, sweet lime, orange, kiwi, vegetables such as broccoli, yellow bell peppers and leafy vegetables are replete with Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin rejuvenates the hair cells in order to form new shafts of hair. Vitamin D is found in dairy products, mushrooms, soy milk, tofu, and cheese. Vitamin D is also naturally made by your body when you expose your skin to the sun, and is called the sun-shine vitamin.
- Vitamin E: This aids in stimulating capillaries and enhancing blood circulation on the scalp. This additionally contributes to hair growth due to its high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant content. Certain foods loaded with Vitamin E are pumpkin, broccoli, olive oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, avocado, tofu and spinach.
- Vitamin B5: It is also known as Panthenol, is a vital ingredient that is used in medicines to regulate hair fall. Foods enriched with Vitamin B5 are sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, avocados, cheese and mushrooms.
Other Ways to Help Hair-
We have gone over the vitamins that may be important for the health of your hair. But lifestyle changes can help just as much. Try:
- cutting back on gels, blow-drying, and brushing hair when wet
- lowering your stress by exercising at least 30 minutes a day
- drinking enough water, 6-8 glasses a day
Being mindful of the foods and drinks you consume, the products you use, and the way you manage stress, can all help improve the well-being of your hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.