Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh L. LullaYour feedback matters!
I am loosing my hairs very faster rate from last 3 years. And my hairs are so thin. Please suggest how to take care of my hairs. And give some tips to be taken care for this.
I am facing an early ejaculation. How can improve my stamina. Is that good to use growth Harmon for pennies.
Changing something as important as your cholesterol might seem an insurmountable task. Here nutritionist guy gives seven day-by-day tips to help you on your way.
Monday - Increase your fruit and veggie intake. They are rich in important nutrients, low in saturated fats and are cholesterol-free. They are also rich in fibre, which has a cholesterol-lowering effect. Aim to have at least five serves a day, and to eat a variety of different coloured fruits and veggies each day.
Tuesday - Reduce your intake of unhealthy fats. Saturated and trans fats raise blood cholesterol levels. Trans fats are the worst, so limit your intake of processed and fast foods. Choose low-fat dairy products, healthy oils such as olive oil, and flaxseed oil instead of butter. Trim fat from meat and skin from poultry.
Wednesday - Cook with olive oil, a source of healthy monounsaturated fats. It has a higher oxidation threshold than most monounsaturated oils and remains stable at higher temperatures, so is more resistant to hydrogenation and the formation of trans fats. Monounsaturated fats help to lower total cholesterol levels.
Thursday - Eat more garlic. Studies show that, as part of a low-fat diet, it can help reduce cholesterol levels - lowering levels of" bad" LDL cholesterol and raising 'good' HDL cholesterol. It also helps to thin the blood, which helps reduce the risk of heart attacks. Studies show countries that eat more garlic have lower rates of heart disease.
Friday - Eat more legumes. Legumes such as chickpeas, lentils, beans, and peas are good for people with high cholesterol levels. They are low in fat and rich in nutrients such as b vitamins, iron, and unsaturated fats. They are also a rich source of soluble fibre, which helps to lower cholesterol levels.
Saturday - Eat oatmeal for breakfast. Whole oats are packed with heart-healthy dietary fibre and nutrients such as b vitamins, vitamin E, and iron. Oats are an excellent source of soluble fibre, which lowers cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart disease. Choose fibre-rich whole oats over quick oats.
Sunday - Snack on nuts. They are rich in unsaturated fats. Choose nuts that are higher in unsaturated (mono and poly) fats and lower in saturated fats. These include almonds, walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, and pistachios. Try making up a trail mix with your favourite raw, unsalted nuts, dried fruit and a mix of seeds.
I have a problem. My semens get leaked all the time. Any bad thinking or if talk with my gf or any gals my semens start coming out through penis tip always. Is it ok or m suffering from a disease. M so unhappy with the secretion of semen all the time .plz reply.
I have an ache in my eyes When I blink intensely or turn my eye balls at an angle I get it I oso have a headache with it I just recovered frm fever last night.
It is a popular belief that summers are better for exercise routines and therefore more walking and running can happen. Not just that, the basic metabolic rate is believed to go higher as foods are burned faster and more effectively. However, there is a need to watch what you eat and how much do you exercise cautiously, whatever the season.
With summer comes the time for holidays, which means more eating out a lot more, barbeque nights, and more traveling. It is very important to watch not just calories, but also the healthy quotient of the foods.
- Cooling Foods: Well, ice-creams and smoothies may provide a cooling effect, they are not totally cool. The soaring temperatures increase the urge to indulge in smoothies and ice-creams. While it is okay to indulge in them maybe once in a week, ordering an ice-cream or a smoothie on a daily basis is to be avoided. Opt for low-calorie, no-fat smoothies, or frozen desserts. Tender coconuts and plain fruit juices are another option. Tender coconut is the best option as it is naturally protected and packed with nutrition.
- Barbecue nights: While summer allows you to enjoy a barbeque party in your garden or the terrace, watch what actually gets barbequed and eaten. Grilling is considered one of the healthiest cooking methods, but the side dishes do the most harm. The cheesy dressings and salads take away the benefits of eating the grilled foods. While calories are one thing to watch for, hygiene is another thing. With summer setting in, the number of food-borne diseases also increases.
- Picnic foods: Summer holidays bring in time for picnics and outings. Whether you have a beach in your neighborhood or a hilltop just a couple of hours drive away, it is common to see families heading out for picnics with packed food stuff. The food per se may not be as harmful as the chips, fries and other accompaniments that go with it. Add to it the urge to include ice-creams while on the go, they could push your calories straight upwards. And whether you are headed to the beach or the hilltop, the combination of the cool weather and the hot summer puts you at a higher risk for food poisoning. Make sure you eat fully cooked food and not pick from any joint on the way.
- Beer: There can be nothing more inviting than a mug of chilled beer for the adults during summer. However, do not forget to pay attention to the calories that get added through it. Be mindful of this fact. We are not saying you should quit, but you definitely need to watch the amount of calories that you are gulping down from the mug.
There are many other tips to watch for in your diet during summer, however, these are the major dangers.
I am a student last few years I face a problem of Obesity. I want to know that how can I reduce my body wait and which type of exercise is must for me.
I am male aged 25 years. When I am at the age of 16 years I am obese I have a sudden weight loss (lost nearly 30 KGS by exercises) resulting in sunken eyes. From that time I am looking ugly because of the sunken eyes. How to recover from sunken eyes? Pls give the answers and advices.
My brother has been feeling dizzy these days and felt unconscious two times. What can be the possible reason for this?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am suffering frm severe acne problem what should I do to get rid of this? Its been 7 years. Since I was in 9th class. Now I am in final year of my graduation. What should I do? Is there any permanent treatment. These acnes are very painful. Causes itching reddishness. Kindly help me out.
Are you planning a romantic dinner or lunch to celebrate a special occasion? Then don’t forget to incorporate some of the foods listed below for a perfect unforgettable evening. These foods are the ones that have made it to the list of top romantic foods.
- Chocolate: You can’t go wrong with chocolate and it would definitely be on the top of the list for top romantic foods. Chocolate contains a chemical known as phenylethylamine or PEA which is similar to and produces the same effects of amphetamine. Amphetamine is a chemical that is released in the brain, it produces the joyous or euphoric feeling. Chocolate is also a known aphrodisiac. Eaten as it is or as a fondue or used to cover strawberries, chocolate is perfect.
- Seafood: Seafood is simple and easy to cook and delicious to eat. Oysters are another known aphrodisiac, they are considered to be the symbol of passion.Oysters are rich in zinc and are considered to be great for boosting fertility. They also contain a high amount of amino acids that help in the production of sex hormones. Oysters are usually eaten raw straight from the shell with a dash of lemon juice. Remember these slippery mollusk is not to everyone’s liking or taste.
- Strawberries: Probably one of the oldest and most easily recognizable romantic food item is the small red strawberry. This healthy fruit is rich in vitamin C and helps to keep the blood flowing to all parts of the body. Delicious on its own or dipped in chocolate or whipped cream or part of a sumptuous dessert the strawberry is the perfect way to end a romantic meal.
- Bananas: Bananas contain the enzyme bromelain which helps to trigger and boost the levels of testosterone in men. The potassium and vitamin B present in this nutrient-dense fruit helps to boost energy levels. Potassium also helps in building muscle strength. This tasty fruit can be eaten as it is or added to a smoothie to keep you going.
- Chili Peppers: Surprising right, who would have thought that chili peppers would make it to the list of romantic foods. The vibrant red colour and the exotic connotations of this spice makes it a symbol of passion and love. Considered to be an aphrodisiac, chili peppers stimulate the feel-good chemicals in the brain known as endorphins. Chili peppers are sure to stimulate your nerves and get your heart rate speeding.
Plan your menu or look for recipes that are simple and easy to follow using the. Setting the mood is the first step for a memorable evening.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm 30years old and I'm suffering from severe cold and fever since two weeks what treatment should be taken?
Hello mam kuch mahine pahle mujhe thighs pr vagina k pas shayd makdi ne kaat liya tha uske baad wha khujli hone lgi or fer daad jaisa kuch ho gya uspr Maine bnc cream lagai wo thik ho gya. Then wha fer se itching hone lg gyi or ab mam vagina k charo trf itching hoti h or chhote chhote daad jaise ho gye hn or pichhe ki trf b red red rashesh ho gye hn. Or itching hoti h bht. Tell me mam wht to do.
My father is 70 years old. He is diabetic. Angioplasty has done before one and half month. From last a week he is suffering from hiccup continuously. Previously baclofen get relief but now it is not working. We are very much fed up. Please advice to get relief.
I am 21 year old female. I am having pain while passing urine. especially during the last drops of urine. Urine looked more like a light brown dirty water. Why is that?
Sir, my son 2 years old is suffering with heavy fever from 22 feb 2017, after treatment of oral based on our doctor's advise on 26 feb 2017 we admitted my son in children hospital. CRP level is 64. After two days of treatment the CRP level is decreased to 16. The fever also comes down from 104 F to 97 F. After one day of discharging from hospital my son again suffering with fever with 100 F temperature. In case sheet LRTI WITH SEPSIS. Now medicines are cefbact 750 mg through IV, linezolid, crocin DS, ascoril, maxtra and also nebulization. I search on the internet for this problem, there are many articles on this problem, I am fearing about my son future after the reading those articles. Please advice me the exact details and remedies.
Do you want to know what makes Bill Gates not just a mega-successful businessman but also a great human being? Well apart from outstanding business chops and an IQ of 160 of course. It is his attitude to life in general. If you want to see your child touch the peak of success personally and professionally, the apple of your eye should have certain integral personality traits. Here’s how you can effectively imbibe them in him/her. And there’s no better day to get started than today, the Microsoft founder’s Birthday!
1. Make your child a fighter.
We’ve often heard Bill Gates exhorting people to not give up despite the odds against them. “Life is not fair, get used to it” is his golden mantra. When your child seems down and beaten, always be there to support and encourage him, just like Gates’ parents were there to nurture his dream of computer programming from their club’s funds.
2. Inculcate traits of sensitivity and warmth.
A life lesson Gates champions is that of giving back to the society through his notable charitable endeavours such as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. So how do you teach your child to realise his dream in this highly competitive world without losing his compassion? The answer is simple; encourage your child to perform small, daily acts of kindness like donating part of his pocket money, helping an elderly to cross the road or feeding the poor.
3. ‘No’ to shortcuts. ‘yes’ to patience and honesty.
Bill Gates is a strong believer of hard work. He’ll tell you that you need to work hard to realise your dream with shortcuts being a no-go. If your child is tempted to indulge in shortcuts, do not hesitate to gently admonish him. To be patient and honest consistently is hard even for us adults. Nevertheless, make yourself a role model for your child.
4. Stay humble.
One of the reasons behind the immense success of Microsoft’s founder is that he sees great opportunities even in the smallest and lowliest of work. “Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity” He’s famously been quoted time and again. If you want your child to climb the ladders of success like this monumental man encourage him to get his hands dirty. You could begin with getting him to help out in household chores to get your point across.
5. Learn to learn from your mistakes.
The man of wisdom strongly advises to teach your child to learn from his mistakes. Whenever your child does something wrong, give him some time and space to understand his mistakes so that the lessons learnt remain with him for life. If the lesson turns out to be positive then the mistake made was worth it. In time, your little tyke will no longer depend on you or others to correct his mistakes. We’ll be looking at a self-sufficient person in his own right.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.