Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh KhairnarYour feedback matters!
Hi I m a 26 year married women I want to loose wait from my arms, thigh, face and tommy please tel me wt can I do for it.
Hi, Can someone give me a pure Veg (non-egg) diet list like what to eat and what not to eat? I am a 26 years old guy having 57. 8 kgs of weight. Recently after shifting to new house, I found that I'm even loosing too much of hair. I did consult a dietician who gave me a paper on which she clearly mentioned what should I eat at what time, but during shifting to new house I lost that paper, so need a diet list that I can follow.
I my face there are full of acne My face is looking very ugly How can I able to destroy that acne totally from my face.
I am almost 18 years old. But my weight is as like as a 14 years old boy. I am vegetarian. How can I gain more weight?
I have sore throat from 5days. Its not getting reduced by any of the medications. So please kindly suggest me some home remedies from which I can get instant relief.
I am 20 years old female. I have pain in my hands from many days and frequent muscle cramps occur when I walk up the stairs. And also I feel low energy. Are these symptoms due to vitamin deficiency in body?
My aunt has initial stage of Breast cancer & have removed left breast. Now Chemo therapy needs to be started. Doctor suggested Cup therapy or Vein therapy. Kindly suggest which is better therapy?
My friend missed her two months period. She checked with the pregnancy kit test twice but it appears negative. What should she do now?
I am working and I wear shoes and scandals while going to office and after coming from office while I removing shoe or scandals it getting very bad smell how can I solve this.
Sir I am 17 years old. And 67 kg weight. Sir my hight is 5" 5. Sir pls advice me for my growth in hight.
Ideally, dinner should be the lightest meal of the entire day, so it is important to consider only healthy food items when you are deciding on your dinner plate. Eating a diet where the majority of food is healthy, helps in reducing the risk of various lifestyle disorders such as diabetes and obesity.
If you are unable to decide, worry not. Here are 10 healthy food choices for dinner:
- Whole wheat bread: If you are the type of person who prefers white bread, then it is time to rethink your choice. Refined grains do not have high nutritional content when compared to whole grains. Refined grains also cause blood sugar spikes which may lead to obesity and diabetes.
- Plain chicken soup: A very delicious treat for long nights in the winter season, chicken soup is one of the healthiest dinner choices you can come across. It is simple to prepare and is light on the digestive system. You may add seasoning such as coriander and parsley to add flavor.
- Stir fried vegetables: Stir fried vegetables are healthy as they involve very little oil and time. Stir frying helps the food to retain its nutrients and keeps it calorie free. You may pair it with whole wheat bread or brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to your diet.
- Chicken pasta: Chicken pasta is another dish that is easy to prepare, it contains a healthy mix of protein and complex carbohydrates. Avoid adding butter or oil to keep it light, you may use herbs to add to the flavor.
- Sweet potatoes: Sweet potatoes are a good source of carbohydrates that provide a steady stream of energy to the body. You may pair them with whole wheat pita bread and some scrambled eggs to make it more filling.
- Brown rice: If you like rice, make sure it is of the brown variety. Brown rice contains complex carbohydrates that do not spike your blood sugar levels. Add some stir fried vegetables and chicken for protein and vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.