Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh JoshiYour feedback matters!
I HV stone in in my right kidney of 3.6 mm also urine infection (rbc's full field) pls give me suggestion to overcome this.
My father 75 yrs old diagnosed prostate enlargement now he is using urine bag. Scan report shows grade III, PSA value 85. After 3 weeks medication antibiotic PSA value 75. Any possibility without surgery to recover. Any other medication can cure?
" The theme of world kidney day 2017 is “kidney disease and obesity. Healthy lifestyle for healthy kidneys”"
Quick kidney facts
On occassion of world kidney day 9th march 2017. Here are a few interesting facts about kidney.
They're not just your body's cleanup crew. Without them we’d be swimming in our own waste.
We’re born with a pair, yet we can manage with just one. That’s why you can donate a kidney and remain alive and well.
1. The kidneys have a higher blood flow than even the brain, liver or heart.
2. The kidneys reabsorb and redistribute 99% of the blood volume and only 0.1% of the blood filtered becomes urine.
3. Healthy kidneys work 24hrs a day/7 days a week to clean the blood.
4. Kidneys will continue performing until they have lost 75-80% of their function.
5. Kidneys represent only 0.5% of total body’s weight
6. The kidneys of a newborn baby are about 3x larger in proportion to body weight as in the adult.
7. Kidney stones are an accumulation of mineral salts and mostly combined with calcium which can lodge anywhere along the course of the urinary tract.
8. Refined carbohydrates and sugar will stimulate the pancreas to release insulin. This causes extra calcium to be excreted in the urine. Alas, kidney stones.
9. Kidney beans (rajma), true to their name are kidney shaped. They provide nutrients that are helpful to the human kidneys.
10. Each kidney contains 1 million individual filters. They filter an average of around 1.3 liters (2.2 pints) of blood per minute, and expel up to 1.4 liters (2.5 pints) a day of urine.
Take good care of such a vital organ.
My sister in law is suffering from pain abdomen and frequent urination at night doctors suspect mild kidney stone ldl is also slightly high.
Hello team mera naam parveen h or meri age 26 h or 85 weight or height 5.11 inch h meri problem ye h ki sir muje leakage ka problem m. Subha toilet m. Jata hu toh bhi nikal h or sir m. Kio weight lifting krta hu toh bhi nikal jata h or sir mera penis bhi shrink hota ja raha h or 3 saal se ye dikkat h please meri help kre thanks parveen.
I have bilateral kidney. Doctor advised me to drink more water and to eat egg. But I am vegetarian. What should I do?
Sir/Madam, I am often getting back pain (only in the early morning). After finishing morning activities, pain will go away. Secondly, I got bubbles and rashes on my skin. First instance bubbles will arise and immediately after bubbles will go away (till I use steroids) and rashes will come. This system is repeating. Are these symptoms of kidney failure. My father died because of renal failure 4 years back, at his age 54.
My husband is 40 years old and his creatine level is 1.5. Will this affect the kidney? Is biopsy required? He has Rheumatoid arthritis and Gout. He has undergone bariatric Surgery on May 28, 2014.
I am getting burning sensation in my anus while stooling. But no blood. That pain is only for 5 minutes like that. I went to doctor. He gave medicine for week. It is controlled but after the day same problem. But mean I have taken non veg and spice food also. Can you give advise for this?
My pennis is something pain for all time (3year. But everything ok. My pennis is look like normal. I am urine r/o examination and urine (C. S. T) test. But it is normal. I am very poor men. Now what pennis test from medical. Example (1. sonography. 2. Xray. 3. Laparoscopy.) But I don'nt know. Now we should I do. please doctor tell me what best examination. please help me.
What you should know about urinary incontinence.
Urinary incontinence is the inability to hold urine in the bladder because of loss of control of the bladder. The severity may range from temporary to chronic, depending on the cause of this disease. Urinary incontinence is more common in women than men and can be categorized into three types.
Types and symptoms of urinary incontinence
Stress incontinence: this incontinence may occur while participating in any physical activity such as a sudden cough, laugh, sneezing or exercising. The stress here refers to the sudden physical pressure that a person experiences, leading him/her to urinate involuntarily.
Urge incontinence: a sudden, involuntary contraction of the muscular wall of the bladder causes an urgency to urinate. This urgency can be formed by a sudden change in position or sex.
Overflow incontinence: this is more common in men with prostate gland problems, damaged bladder or blocked urethra. The person has an urge to urinate frequently but in small amounts.
Causes of urinary incontinence
There are a number of causes of urinary incontinence ranging from aging to cancer and physical damage to the neurological disorder.
1. Aging: with age, the bladder muscle weakens and the chances of incontinence increases.
Damage: since the pelvic muscles support the bladder any damage to it (surgery or any procedure to remove the uterus) can lead to urinary incontinence.
2. Enlarged prostate: enlargement of the prostate gland in older men may give rise to this condition.
Cancer: urinary incontinence may be associated with untreated prostate cancer, which is a side effect of treatments for it.
3. Menopause: estrogen is a hormone that keeps the lining of bladder and urethra healthy. After menopause the production of estrogen is decreased, increasing the chances of urinary incontinence.
4. Prevention: urinary incontinence is not preventable but some steps can be taken to reduce the risk of it. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, avoiding smoking, practicing pelvic floor exercises, avoiding caffeine and acidic foods and eating more fiber to prevent constipation can help decreasing the risk of it.