Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh JoshiYour feedback matters!
My 83 year old father has been diagnosed with prostrate problem and recommended surgery, would like to seek for second opinion.
After surgery of prostate cancer on 26.5. 2025, I have no control over passing urine. My under garments remain always wet. Kindly advise.
Sir, I am sick from enlarge prostate gland. I go to toilet again and again near about in a day 8 times. Please advise me.
My leg foots are getting red. Don't what happened. And going for urine daily lot of time and loosing wait also wats the problem.
My mother one kidney is damaged and other is fine but blood urea is 131 and creatinine is 8.4 the doctors done dialysis of my mother 4 times are they done right thing because my mother right kidney is okay but they have three stones in it?
My father is 75 yrs old, with BPH and dementia. Offlate, he is facing both urinal and facial incontinence. With Tamusolin he was OK. But one doctor prescribed Dutasteride. And then urinal incontinence started. Later fecal followed. Please offer advice on urinary bladder relaxant drugs to stop heavy urinal continence.
Kidneys are remarkable organs. Both blood filters and endocrine organs, kidneys remove waste, regulate electrolytes and acid-base homoeostasis, control fluid balance and blood pressure, and regulate bone metabolism and red blood cell production. They are intimately connected with the functioning of other organs, such as the heart and liver, and can be devastated by diseases as varied as diabetes, autoimmune disorders, and many infections. Yet, more than almost any other organ, they are often ignored and misunderstood. A UK survey for the Think Kidneys campaign in 2014 found that only 51% of people knew that kidneys made urine, and 8% thought the kidneys pumped blood and fluids around the body.
The kidney's public image might, paradoxically, be a victim of its own success. People can live normal, symptom-free lives until they have lost almost 70% of their renal function. When kidneys do fail, they can be replaced?because of a century of pioneering research. Human haemodialysis was first tried in 1924 in Giessen, Germany, and, as a World Report in today's Lancet shows, peritoneal dialysis is now available in some of the most deprived countries on earth. The first successful human organ transplantation was of a kidney in Boston, USA, in 1954, and kidneys are the most commonly transplanted organs today.
This renal-themed issue of The Lancet contains research articles on topics as diverse as a new antibiotic for complicated urinary tract infections, renal denervation for hypertension, and a hospital-based electronic alert system for acute kidney injury. Two Series papers discuss advances in the understanding of membranous nephropathy and management of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease, and the Profile is of Andrzej Wi?cek, a nephrologist whose present focus is on adipose tissue as an endocrine organ. But the very nature of kidneys means that assessments of renal function and disease are made on the basis of proxy markers, and these estimates are often far from perfect. Much research focusing on biomarkers and targets for treatment is, by necessity, preliminary and preclinical. Research in kidney disease has come a very long way, and has a very long way to go.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.
Is this possible that if any women have stone. But she do not want operation. Does stone can be removed by homeopathy?
Hello sir my father have a prostate problem before 2 years lot of medicines he try but no improvement so what should he do.
Hi doctor please help me out im 27 week pregnant with frequent urination baby moving lot always tired is this ok tht too my Cervix stitched at 22 week I'm on progesterone injection weekly and taking susten 200 mg ultra d3 cc74 and richer tablets is this causing frequent urination or what Please help me please please.
Sir /mam I always feel like I have to go for urinate some time it is very less but I feel like heavy pressure n also at time of sex I also feel same please help me suggest proper medicine.
I am 30 years old having left kidney shrinked to 4 cm and right kidney started shrinking. I met with an accident in 2008 with compound fracture in my right arm operated thrice in 2 years, taken antibiotics and pain killers in this 2 years duration. Now I want to know is there any medicine in allopathic or ayurveda or homeopath to cure my kidney.
Hi sir. My mother has a stone of 4 mm in her kidneys. And we are following some medicines and syrup. Can you please suggest some foods that burns the stone in the kidneys. Thank you.
I have 6mm and 4mm stone in kidney is there any homeopathic medicine from which this stone can melt and also any pain killer.
I am suffering with severe back ache since 3 months. I have suffered from PCOD & kidney stones. What should I do? Please help me.
Passing Kidney Stones Pain Free! Here is the Formula!
Mix virgin olive oil, Apple cider vinegar, lemon essential oil and consume this before meals twice daily. Consume this for 2 weeks. It dissolves gallstones & Kidney Stones & makes passing them Pain Free.
Do follow for more interesting lifestyle remedies and natural healing mantras.