Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. DineshYour feedback matters!
Pigmentation is a very common problem and both male as well female suffer due to this. The most important thing is, What causes Pigmentation? Causes of pigmentation are sunlight, allergy, kind of food we are eating and our living lifestyle. Hormonal changes even leads to pigmentation and majorily happens to female. The most important thing is that we should understand our body and pigments. A dermatologist doctor can help you in many ways. The changes which take place outside our skin gets reflected on our nails, skin and hair.
The problems which occur inside our body gets reflected on our body in form of pimples, pigmentation, change in skin colour, skin darkening. So, once we get to know what causes pigmentation, the same way we can see how we can treat with this problem. We have different types of treatment inside as well as outside human body. In Internal treatment, we give medicines, detox and hormonal treatment. External treatment includes lasers, beams. In some pigmentation, problem doesn’t get sorted out immediately, it takes time to recover. So, we should take action considering these factors and we should get our treatment on time so that good results can be seen.
If you want to know more about Pigmentation, you can contact me through Lybrate. My clinics are in Gurgaon, Khan Market aur Qutub Phase-1.
I am 34 yrs male and have vasculitis churg stress syndrome for past 2 yrs in between it started to get better but now past few weeks it is occurring again.
I m 26 year old woman. I have a 2 years old child. I m having a lot of weakness. And my bp gets low what can I do for this?
I have got pores on my face how can I minimise this easily from last month I am feeling so much bad by seeing my face tell me.
Hi I am 20 years old and has thyroid and also PCOS. But all the levels are controlled. I was taking Novelon for PCOS and after stopping that my hairball has become also fast that in 20 days I lost more than lacs of hair I have photo too for few collected ones. I have lot of dandruff too. Please help me what can I do. I ma on homeopathy for PCOS.
How can I stop extreme hair fall. this is happening with me from past one year and from one month has extremely increased. extremely in need of help that could actually help me else i'll be balled soon. I use shampoo once a week and put my hair under water once a week because of this hair loss. I have long hairs. Please suggest me what should I try what should I avoid where should I visit for real help. Badly worried and tensed. Its affectng my life. I take a medicine called skin hair and nails from ambay this helped me before now it is not helping at all. I changed my shampoo from keshpari to biolace anti dandruff. I have horrible dandruff it does not get over only from childhood I hace this problem of dandruff. I also have small small bums around my head I do not have any idea why I have them because I do not even scratch my head badly still I have bums and when touched by mistake they hurt badly. They pain.
I am losing hair quickly. Please some tell me what I do. Because I am very upset this problem. What can I do? Please give me your suggestions.
Depression is often equated with isolation and brooding but this is not always the case. Many people may actually suffer from depression without showing the typical symptoms of this condition. Hence, this form of depression may go unnoticed for many years. Such cases are known as high-functioning depression. Some of the symptoms of this condition include:
- Having difficulty expressing happiness: Though a person may be able to work normally, a person suffering from high-functioning depression will find it difficult to express emotions such as happiness. Thus he or she may not know how to act in the event of a promotion at work, the beginning of a new relationship or any other such happy events. In such cases, the happiness a person experiences from these events is temporary and muted.
- Lowered energy levels: Unlike not being able to get out of bed when suffering from typical forms of depression, a person suffering from high-functioning depression can follow his or her usual routine. However, they often find themselves lacking the energy they would normally have and feel the need to put extra effort into their normal tasks. This reduces the amount of satisfaction derived from completing tasks.
- Persistent self-doubt: While being self-critical is good to a certain extent, a person suffering from this form of depression is rarely satisfied with their work. Even when recognised by their peers or given an award for their work, they feel that this praise is misguided and have trouble accepting it. Thus, suffering from this condition is akin to swimming a race against the current and with additional unnecessary weights.
- Substance abuse: Since this form of depression can go undiagnosed for many years, patients often turn to alcohol and other addictive substances in frustration. This can further delay diagnosis as many of the symptoms of this condition can also be attributed to substance abuse.
- Feeling like a failure: Many people suffering from this condition feel as though they are constantly wasting time no matter how much they achieve in a day. This can make them feel hopeless and cause frequent changes in jobs.
The good news is that depression can be cured. Hence if someone around you or you, yourself experience such symptoms, talk to a doctor. Alternatively, you could make a few changes in your lifestyle to lift your mood. Try meditating in the morning or fit in some light exercise into your day. You could even take up a new hobby. However, this cannot replace cognitive therapy and psychological counselling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.