Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Dina DhediaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old male and have a backache for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment for many days but there is no relief. Now what should I do?
I am suffering from last 4 months of this problem and problem is this my left hand haddi suj gayi hai or usme bahut dard rhta hai achanak se haddi pholi si ho rahi hai sweeling bhi hai usme.
I am 29.2 years back because of wrong posture or something in gym I had lower back acke. Stopped gym but still back pain there. More or something less. But pains.
I am 35 years old working on computers about 8 hours recently I am getting back pain lower, so help me out.
I am suffering from severe hand pain for last 2 Weeks. I was used a lot of tablets but there is no cure for my pain. Can you give a suggestion for that please.
I had a stressful case to deal with. After that, I have severe headache accompanied by burning at the top of the head. Any advices? My hands too pain, especially if I work on the pc.
I am 56 year old male. I regularly walk. Last week one day I walked double the normal routine and got lower back severe pain from then. It not subsiding with Move and such pain killers. Pl advise.
I keep getting sudden pain in the muscle around the left hip. It remains for few hours before it's back to normal. It happens about 2 to 3 times in a week. Is there a solution to get rid of this?
I am 19 years old male student I have always pain in my left wrist movement and the pain is like bone cracking it is severe when I lift something heavy or take my hand to push something or open an iron door tried several things still the pain is not going.
Stress can be physical or mental. Physical stress is due to long and continuous physical activities like walking, jogging, travelling, cycling. Mental stress is mainly because of financial tension or relationship distress. Both types of stress cause similar damages to body. Stress is the main underlying cause behind diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, thyroid, diabetes, kidney disease, peptic ulcer, bleeding disorders, cancer, recurrent infections etc.
Finding out the reason of stress and removal of cause of stress should be the main line of treatment of such diseases.
Hello,My father lost his one leg strength due to some nerves pressed. How to improve the strength of his leg. My father is 56 years old. Weight is 95.
Neck stiffness is common and can be uncomfortable enough to hamper day to day life. Ten easy steps can prevent neck pain.
Following are the 10 steps:
Don?t stay in one position for too long
Keep the computer monitor at eye level.
Use the hands-free function of the phone or wear a headset.
Prop your touch-screen tablet or the ipad on a pillow so that it sits at a 45� angle, instead of lying flat on your lap.
Keep your prescription up to date if you wear glasses to prevent leaning your head back to see better.
Don?t use too many pillows as it can stifle your neck?s range of motion.
Before you move a big wardrobe across the room, consider what it might do to your neck and back, and ask for help.
Call your doctor if neck pain is associated with radiating pain, weakness, or numbness of an arm or leg.
Also call the doctor if you have fever or weight loss associated with your neck pain, or severe pain.
I have a job and working eight hours standing duevto my back pain increases. How I get relief from this problem.
I am injured with cricket ball falling from large hight just upon my left thumb now after 1 month its not working properly when I pressure somewhere with left thumb it starts pain what should I do.
My aunt is 36 year old and she is suffering from very bad lower back pain. She is taking few medicine but she say she is not getting any relive. She is also able to do house hold work. please plz help.
I am suffering when I run I feel pain in my calf muscles I do warm up and stretching before and after the game and pain only exist when I run.
Hello doctor I am 30 year old man I have heavy shoulder pain problem last five days what should I do please tell me doctor.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.