Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dimple V. ChudgarYour feedback matters!
Gd mrng sir, what to do for mother milk well secretion or increase i.e)any food or any tonic or syrup or other your valuable medical advice. My baby born in two weeks ago. So, please help me sir for mother healthy condition.
My last two periods were heavy. But in this period flow is very very slow (hard to notice. Is it normal?
I am a pcod patient. Since last 3 years I have taken krimson 35. March 2016, my course complete. This month may 2016 my periods 3 days delay and white discharge. I had sex 7 months ago. Any chance of pregnancy?
Cancer that originates in the uterus is termed as Endometrial Cancers. The cancer is known to originate in the endometrium i.e. lining as well as the cells of the uterus. Abnormal vaginal bleeding causes the cancer to be detected early and a consultation with the doctor should be done immediately. When other cancers originating from the uterus are considered, endometrial cancer is found to be the most common.
Causes: The exact cause for endometrial cancer is not known clearly. The cells in the endometrium tend to become abnormal due to the occurrence of a genetic mutation, which causes rapid multiplication of cells that ultimately lead to the formation of a tumour like mass. They begin to spread to other parts and proceed to affect the tissues in the surrounding areas.
The typical symptoms of endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Irregular bleeding in between periods
- 2. A watery discharge from the vagina
- 3. Bleeding from the vagina postmenopausal
- 4. Pain in the pelvic floor muscles
Risk factors that might increase the chances of being affected by endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Aging increases the chances of this disease, especially post menopause.
- 2. Obesity can cause hormonal imbalance.
- 3. Certain drugs used in hormone therapy
- 4. Early onset of menstruation, especially before 12 years of age
Treatment for Endometrial Cancer Includes:
- Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations, such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy (external machine is used to direct radiation on the cancer cells) and internal radiation therapy (radioactive substance enclosed within small and consumable items is placed near to or directly at the spot of cancer).
- Hormone therapy: Medications are administered to eliminate imbalances in hormone levels and prohibit the growth of cancer cells in the body. This remedy is preferred if the cancer progresses to an advanced stage.
- Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is curbed, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
- Surgery: In this surgery, the areas affected by cancer are surgically removed; i.e. the uterus in this case. The surgical procedures that might be used include total hysterectomy (total removal of uterus), radical hysterectomy (removal of the cervix, uterus and part of the vagina) and Bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy (removal of both the ovaries and the fallopian tubes)
Hello Doctor I am a new mother got delivered on 14january by today its 2 months complete I have undergone c section so my query is can I ride a bike after 2 months of delivery is it safe I feel perfectly alright I dnt feel any pain so give me some suggestion.
I am 31 years married 8 months back. Till now intercourse has not happened as I have fear. Give me some knowledge about intercourse.
Tight calf muscles may be caused by a compartment syndrome. This is where the muscle becomes too big for the sheath surrounding the muscle causing pressure, sometimes pain and restricted movement. Biomechanical problems of the foot or from running style can increase the strain on the calf muscles.
It often occurs in the legs. A muscle cramp is also called a charley horse. Nighttime leg cramps are usually sudden spasms, or tightening, of muscles in the calf. The muscle cramps can sometimes happen in the thigh or the foot.
Overuse of a muscle, dehydration, muscle strain or simply holding a position for a prolonged period can cause a muscle cramp. In many cases, however, the cause isn't known. Although most muscle cramps are harmless, some may be related to an underlying medical condition, such as: inadequate blood supply.
I had unprotected sex on 2 may just after 1 day of my periods. I took unwanted 72 in next 40 hours & after 7 days I had spotting which was continued for 8-9 days. I usually have a 32-35 days cycle. But this time I am not having my periods till now & it is late by more than 12 days now. I did home pregnancy tests thrice & it was also negative. Please tell me that whether there are still any chances of my pregnancy or not? Till when I'll have my periods?
I am 37 years old. I got married on Feb 2016. My wife is not becoming pregnant. We use to have intercourse day after day, but she use to become menses correctly in 25 days. I want to know that is there any problem with me. If yes please suggest. .
If one had unprotected sex on the 5th day of period. Though the ejaculation was not inside but on the butt region outside. Soon got it washed with water and as a precaution took I pill for the very first tym in life within 18 hrs. Initially there was no side effects but later. After 5 days got bleeding for 2 days. This was around 11&12th day of the cycle. On the 33rd day got my periods for 4 days. And again next month got my periods on the 31st day. For 4 days. In the meanwhile took 7 hpt test by preganews. All were morning first urine sample. And all the result came negative. On the 42 nd & 63rd day from the unprotected incident took 2. Beta hcg blood test and both the result were < 1 miu/ ml. And on the 73rd day from the incident took a pelvic sonography which showed empty uterus and 8.9cm*4.7cm*3.7cm measurement. My cycle has always been regular. From past 1 year its 26-33 day cycle So just wanted to know that is the pregnancy completely ruled out or still there are any chances of pregnancy? please guide me with your advise as this worry is constantly killing me.
I am 31 year old lady but in this time I am pregnant at 20 week above. I have received report of Ultrasound and mention in this report: INDICATION OF REPORT: prime, 109 WEEKS, CHOROID PLEXUS CYST. Doctor said this is very big problem but we can not do anything. I am very stressful suffering from last 3 days. Please help me and details regarding this.
I have got periods or bleeding on 13 may 2016 and 27 days of average circle. Then we did not have intercourse during ovulation. Till then I do not have periods or bleeding z as per circle my period due date is 08 june 2016.
Premature (early) ejaculation—also referred to as rapid ejaculation; also called as early discharge. Premature Ejaculation Treatment in Delhi (PE) is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men younger than 40 years and seen across all age groups. In elderly men (60 years) erectile dysfunction is more common. A study conducted by the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that this condition is almost equally prevalent in sexually active men of all age groups. If a man experiences uncontrollable ejaculation (discharge of semen from your penis) either before or shortly after sexual penetration (usually within 1-2 minutes of penetration), he may be suffering from PE. The Mayo clinic at the United States defines PE as a condition in which a man “always or nearly always ejaculates within one minute of penetration."
Ultra sound is commonly known as sonography. It is a process of reproducing ultrasound images of soft tissues of a particular body part and other organs on the computer screen with the help of the echoes of the sound waves produced by the transducer, a high-frequency generating instrument.
Ultra sound is commonly used during the different stages of pregnancy to denote the foetal health, date of delivery, birth defects etc. However, in recent times, the ultra sound has also been associated with the diagnosis of other body parts such as the eyes, heart, gall bladder, liver, ovary, uterus, kidney, uterus, testicles, and ovaries. Ultra sound has also been useful in conducting biopsies for suspecting cancer patients, although not all of the cancers are detected by this imaging process. 3D & 4D ultrasound imaging are useful for looking at a particular body portion with much more precision and in slow motion respectively.
The advantages of ultra sound are:
1. The process of ultrasound imaging is a painless and a fast one. It does not require any insertion of needles or similar objects to denote the problems of the concerned body part.
2. The process is more convenient as compared to other similar imaging processes like MRI, mammogram and x-rays as they can capture images of the soft tissues, blood flow & cysts more clearly than the other processes.
3. The process is free of any harmful effects as there are no chances of exposure to radiation as compared to similar processes such as CT scans or X-rays. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.