Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dimple V. ChudgarYour feedback matters!
I had intercourse with my bf and I have to get marry next years wit other person nd I do not want him to knw abt dis, cn you plzz hlp me out, iz there any alternative apart hymenoplasty.
Im 24 years old, my periods is delayed for 11 days. Should I hav nerothindrone or wait for them to occur naturally?
Hi all! My period started this past Friday and I have had the weirdest symptoms to date. I kept getting weird tingling sensations in my head, face and back of the head and neck. Then I would feel weird sensations in my legs. I woke up early in the morning with a pain my left knee. Then I started.
I am 25 year old boy. Day 1 sunday -In morning, gave oral to my gf for the first time and had unprotected sex as well (i know her very well from past 1 year and she is perfectly fine) Same day - Met a stranger girl and did a bit of rough fingering to her and noticed some blood on my finger. No intercourse hapened Day 2 mon- but having fever .
Pregnancy related It has been 15 days of Intercourse and I Had gave her a Pill too but she thinks her stomach is Increasing n Thinking that She is Gonna B pregnant so pls help what to do If she really is Pregnant n How can I Stop Kid.
I am 25 years old, got married in december 2015. I am experiencing frequent urge to urinate at about 20 min, but volume of urine is less. Got blood spots two days. My periods came on 16 april. I had intercourse on 26 april. What could be the reason? Help?
She had an ultrasonography as directed by a gynecologist. But nothing serious issue came out. Still monthly period problems are persisting Doctor only gave medicine to control the hormonal disbalnce. And also suggested that these type of problems would be over after her marriage. Is it so.
Please help me Kya Cycle chalane ke Side effect bi hain? Agar hain toh please batae main Bahut jayada cycle chalata hun.
Every woman is different. So are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman has the same symptoms or even the same symptoms from one pregnancy to the next.
1. Fatigue - If you're suddenly exhausted, it might be a response to the increasing hormones in your body. Don't treat fatigue with excessive caffeine if there is a chance you may be pregnant.
2. Sensitivity to certain Smells – Certain pleasant or unpleasant smells can make you nauseous. If you're repulsed by certain smells, or have an increased sensitivity to odors.
3. Nausea and Vomiting – This is due to rising hormones levels in early pregnancy
4. Breast Tenderness – Tender and heavy-feeling breasts, darkening of the areolas and even more pronounced veins on your chest can be a first sign that you're pregnant. Get a well fitted bra to ease the discomfort
5. Frequent Urination – In early pregnancy the uterus grows and pushes on the bladder, triggering the urge to urinate more often.
6. Shortness of Breath - This is because you need extra oxygen due to the growing embryo
7. Spotting and Cramping – This is due to implantation of the fertilized egg to wall of the uterus. Is it PMS or pregnancy? It's hard to tell, but if you're feeling crampy, it might be your uterus stretching to get ready for a baby.
8. Mood swings- These are also related to changes in hormones
9. Constipation - The higher levels of the hormone progesterone can make you constipated. You swear you fit in your skinny jeans just last week. If you're feeling a little puffy or backed up, it might be extra progesterone due to pregnancy, which slows down your digestive system.
10. Late Period
Many of the early signs of pregnancy are also symptoms of PMS. How to tell the difference? The most telling clue yet will be a missed period. If your cycle is fairly regular and you're late, you should head to the drugstore for pregnancy test kit or a gynecologist
A pregnant woman could have all of these or maybe have only one or two. If any of these symptoms become bothersome, then visit your Gynecologist and Obstetrician for consultation.
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
My periods are not proper...they are irregular & just happens for 2 days..that to in. Lesser amount.what should i do.
She works in a software company and daily she comes back to home very tired. She doesn't feel energetic after coming from office, what she suppose to do?
How to cure blocked fallopian tube? And if it is blocked then how period is OK (delaying 1 or 2 days)?
I am 5 weeks pregnant. Is it good to eat cooked chicken a week and boiled eggs every day at this stage. Since mother says they have heat which may affect baby in early stage. please guide.
Iron is definitely one of the most important ingredients and nutrients that we require. Most of the health problems in the world are caused due to iron deficiency, including low immunity and anaemia, among many others. The lack of iron can lead to a variety of development delays and can also affect the haemoglobin levels in the blood which gives rise to symptoms like dizzy spells and fatigue.
So what are the underrated facts about iron that we need to know? Read on to know more!
- Transport of Oxygen: Iron is credited with the transport of oxygen within the human body. It is a well known fact that all the cells, atoms and tissues in our body need oxygen, in order to grow and maintain livelihood. The red blood cells in our body are a good source of this oxygen as they contain an iron rich protein called haemoglobin. This element is what takes the oxygen which is later released in a more targeted manner. While two grams of oxygen can exist in the cells at any given point, this supply can diminish if the dietary iron intake reduces which can lead to a condition called anaemia.
- Production of Energy: Iron is also an element that helps in the metabolism, which has great implications for the various organs and muscles of the human body. The cells of our body are known to burn these calories in the diet so as to create energy which activates these organs. If the iron resources become low in these cells, then the process does not take place in a proper manner, which can lead to symptoms like fatigue before the organ functionality gets compromised.
- Iron Rich Food: The kind of foods and materials contain iron include legumes, lentils, fish, tofu, seafood, pork, soybeans, liver, green vegetables like spinach and ladies fingers, raisins, strawberries, and other fortified food like cereals. It is a well known fact that plant foods tend to contain lower levels of iron as compared to animal foods like red meat. Also, there are many spices that are rich in iron including cumin and cardamom, which can be used on a daily basis to pepper your salads and stir fry preparations.
- Cooking and Storage: Iron usually gets sucked out of food when the food is cooked for long or processed and packaged under highly intense condition or with excessive salt additives. Also, when you cook plant sources too much, then the iron can escape by way of the water that it leaves, which evaporates.
Find out a good way to bring iron into your diet, but remember that too much of iron can also lead to toxicity.
Hii. I would like to know what measures can be taken or changes be made in my diet so as to get some relief from abdominal and severe back pain during periods instead of taking pain killers. The pain killers seem to reduce the blood flow. I had taken some soya milk last month but it did not provide complete relief.
Hi doctor I took 6 months treatment of siphene 50 mg tablets course then 3 months without medicines that time I will be get pregnant means it is too long already 18 months over please tell me My egg not growing so she told. I don't have periods problem it is regular now.
These days I am having constipation and frequently gets tired. Frequently I want to pee and it make me feel pain in my vagina. I have regural sex with my husband but I used pills to control. But i am confused since my period is delay and I have only 1day. Am I pregnant?
Super Fact of the Day: Seven miles of blood vessels are generated with each new pound of fat in your body
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!