Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dimple Doshi
Submit a review for Dr. Dimple DoshiYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old had protected sex using condom. My last period came on 12 Jan and I had sex on 26 jan. I started feeling of vomiting, headache, dizziness just after 2 days of having sex. Till date feeling of dizziness is there but vomit kabhi kabhi feel hota Hai Past two days. Se I am having backache. I didn't get my periods yet. Can I be pregnant. Before 3 days I took a home test it showed negative result. Kindly suggest.
I had intercourse on 24th of August and my period started on 25th. It was over in a week i.e. 31st August but I again experienced spotting on 2nd September which continued till today (3 September) what could be the possible reason? Is it something to worry ?
Last month I was sex with my classmate. Now she is pregnant. We decided to abort it. How can abort by natural home made things? please help me.
Hi. I'm 38 weeks 5 days pregnant Meri report m hai P/A - it term FM+FHS+cephalic P/v -CX-Soft OS-1F PP-Vx-fixed Pelvic adeguate Dr. please tell me sub Normal hai Kay? OS-1F means Kay hai? Pp-VX- fixed Kay Thai? Normal delivery ka chance hai? Mujhe koi pains nahi aree Normal delivery k Chance? Please Dr. gave me reply fast As soon as possible thanks.
I am 22 year old and I am suffering from PID my sonography report indicate that there is minimal fluid in the cul de sac suggestive of pelvic inflammatory disease my doctor has given me some tablets but the problem is that I have not got my periods yet it has been passed 3 days of my date. So I want to know whether there are chances of getting pregnant due to the fluid in my sac plzzz reply as soon as possible.
On june 12 I will enter into 10th month of pregnancy. On my last scanning report delivery date is 15 June. Placenta position is Anterior wall in upper uterine segment. Grading is 2-3. Other findings is Lower Femoral epiphysis have appeared. Est. Wt is 3239 +/- 485 gms . What does it mean is their chances for normal delivery or not.
Hi, please help me with the accurate fertile phase and ovulation phase. In short which days are the most chances to get pregnant. As dis month my period started 22nd September and ends in 25th September. As we are trying for the baby.
Sir, I had sex with one women with condom before 1.5 years. During this period after six months of exposure to till date I tested myself for hiv tri dot antibody test four times all came negative. Now can I donate my blood or do for other test.
Urological problems occur irrespective of gender and age. So, if you don’t want to fall victim to the problems of urinary tract infection, urinary incontinence, kidneys tones or any other urological disorder, here are a few tips that can help you improve your overall urological health.
- Water is your best friend: Water and other fluids are your best friend if you want to maintain your urological health. As you already know the main purpose of the urinary system is to cleanse your body and excrete all the waste and toxic products from your body. These toxins and waste are excreted from the body with the help of urine. So, when you increase your water intake, more and more toxins will be thrown out of your body. Doctors usually recommend having at least 8 glasses of water per day. But apart from water certain fruit juices like cranberry juice, which is excellent for urological health.
- Don’t hold your urine: There are many people who have a habit of holding back their urine. Therefore, it is important for you to know that it can do your body a lot of harm. So, when you feel the urge to go to the toilet, it is essential that empty your bladder.
- Stop having alcohol and coffee: Coffee and alcohol, both have several bad effects on your body. They act as a diuretic. These two products tend to irritate the lining of your bladder. This causes urinary incontinence and you will feel the urge to urinate more frequently.
- Reduce your intake of salt: Salt is an important seasoning and is required in every dish. Consuming it is okay but some people tend to take salt in quite higher amounts. You should never do that. This leads to retention of water in your body. They often lead to an increase in your blood pressure and also leads to kidney damage. The occurrence of kidney stones also occurs on an increased salt intake. Thus, fried and canned foods should be avoided as much as possible if you want to keep the urinary tract problems at bay.
- Hygiene is very important: During intercourse, many microorganisms enter your urinary tract and they even have the potential to cause several infections. Urinary tract infections are more common in women due to the shorter length of the urethra in them. The female vagina and male groin become the hub for microorganisms. And they get transferred during sex. So, you must maintain hygiene by cleaning your private parts regularly and changing your underwear daily. Keep your genitalia clean. Wash it with a mild cleanser or even plain water would do.
These tips are very crucial and following them thoroughly will help you to maintain a proper urological health. The responsibility of maintaining a good health always lies in your own hands.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!