Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dimple BangeraYour feedback matters!
I have problem of halitosis from previous 5 years, I clean my teeth and tongue well everyday, but problem is not solved please suggest me the solution.
Mujhe pichle 2 week se dato me pain ho raha hai, cold, hot, sweets item khane par dato me sarsrahat hoti hai! please suggest me treatment?
Sir I have a dental problem. My problem is in my sixth teeth has suffered from heavy sensitivity then pain continuous then I take medicine. Now root of the teeth is damaged. Pain in brashtime.
I' m getting some smell from my mouth after brushing properly. Do I have any problem in my mouth or in my stomach?
Hello doctor. I daily brush my teeth. I don't have any problem of bad breath. But though on being brushed daily. My teeth appear to be yellow. As well as they have become sensitive as well. I want them to be white. Please help. Thanks in advance.
I am 26 year old I suffering from gum problems since 2 years when eat sweet lot of pain my teeth and gum what I can do for this pain?
I brush twice daily, but then I think I have got cavities in between teeth. Changed my paste but no use? What should I do?
I have so many cavities in my teeth I brush daily but this cavity problem is occur with mi. please tell me what can I do.
Can I use backing soda and lemon to remove my teeth tartar nd plaque, is thr any side effect please help me Dr.
Mera mouth pura din unfresh rehta hai. Me jha brush karu tab 2-3 hour fresh rehta he bad me unfresh ho jata hai. Or meri tung pe wight or yellow color ka kuch ho jata hai. To ye na ho us ke liye kuch kahiye?
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color . How can I care about my hair also.?
I took the braces treatment 4 years ago. Now I am having gaps in my teeth majorly between molar n premolar. Should I go for braces again to fill the gaps? Pls suggest me any other treatment?
Sir I have gapes in my teeth. So I want them to get minimised. So please suggest me something. I am 23 year old. And want them to repair as soon as possible. Also please tell me how much time it will take to get repair.
My teeth is very yellow colour. So what I do the neat the teeth and how to remove the yellow colour.
Can't open my mouth due wisdom teeth. It's now locked.. I am not able to open more then 1 inch. Surgery is compulsory for that? Is there any other options.
My friend having some problem on his mouth is burning when he eat anything. So give a perfect prescription for that. Thanks.
Hi I am Ayush Jain. I am 15 years old. My question is How do I make my teeth stronger and more White.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.