Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dimple AsherYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. For the last two months i've been suffering from pain behind my knee whenever I walk continuosly for sometime. It gets difficult to fully bend my knees as it hurts (the back of my knee). The orthopedic I consulted said that its due to a weight issue. But now I am in a bit of a predicament as I cannot jog or walk to lose weight. I am 6ft and weigh 86 kg. Please reply. ?
I am rahul 25 years old I am feeling back strain from 3 weeks. I also done scans but no problem was found. Can you suggest some solution.
I'm a basketball player The court I used to play was very slippery Know I'm having pain in right leg knee.
My knee is paining from last few day I had swellings on my face and my knee I had take brufen tab. I am staying in uk. And can bend knee to much.
Hi, I got accident before 2 yrs ago & my knee bone was scratched & i also taken a treatment by a bone specialist for 5 -6 months doctor told that there is no problem with the bone & he given tablets of painkillers & calcium's & also he gave a injection for the knee & i got cured from 2 months the injected place is giving me a sever pain but i think knee is ok because i can walk properly & there is no swelling. But in the night its starts paining only the injected part so kindly advice me a best solution. Again 2 types i have got X-ray of may knee now also doctor is advising me that there is no problem with the bone and he is giving me the same tablets of painkillers & calcium's please guide me regarding this Thank you waiting for your Reply.
My cousin sister is 40 year old. Before One month she felt down and since then she has pain in her backbone. As per X-ray it has been slightly cracked. Now doctor is suggesting for an operation. Please help us, what we should do now.
I am a retired person from Govt. Service and I am 59 years old male and have pain in right solder, from last 3 months and taking medicine and pain relief gel as prescribed my family doctor. Also I have BP and diabetes and taking tablets as prescribed my family doctor from last 5 years. Daily I am doing walking, exercise, and Yoga. But I am feel low satisfaction in all aspect of Health. position. What is your advice to me to follow. I kindly expect your reply. Thanking You.
Chronic pain in buttock region which goes till the foot Slight movement cause huge pain Prescribe some cure.
I am 65 years old male with blood pressure and diabetes, I am having un easy irritation unfriendly in nature, not actually pain but uncomfortable sursurahat, in hindi we can say uneasy gudguddi in legs which doesn't allow me to sleep sometimes in left leg and in right leg or sometimes simultaneously. I can't explain the situation which makes my legs un bearable un easyness not pain as it doesn't allow me to sleep and my legs always I have to beat or rub on muscles or heat it with warm water, I have been doing all sort of leg exercise also and taking medicines for vitamin d and magnesium. Please suggest as it a long problem from last 20 years but since last 1 year it has made me uncomfortable in having sleep at night time and help me out of this situation please. Me. I am taking medicine pramipex 0.125 mg -3 nos and duzela 30 mg -1 no. At night respectively.
Hi Lybrate team I have been getting back pains for last 1 year. I drive 60 kms 5 times a week. Please advise. Thanks.
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your leg (by and large only each one in turn) or cause pain in the lower back. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Sitting, standing up, coughing, sneezing, lifting, or straining for a very long time, might aggravate pain. Now and then, individuals experience numbness or shivering in the leg, too.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the back or leg when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Continuous pain on one side of the back
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk sickness (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Muscle spasms
Some of the most effective exercises for sciatic pain relief are as follows:
- Pigeon Pose is a typical yoga posture. It attempts to open the hips. There are various types of this stretch. The first is the leaning back pigeon posture. If you are beginning your treatment, you have to attempt the leaning back posture first.
- While on the back, raise your right leg up to a right point and hold it with both hands behind the thigh and lock your fingers. Take your left leg and touch your lower leg against the knee. Hold the position for a minute.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched straight before you. At that point twist your right leg, putting your lower right leg on top of the left knee. Bend forward and incline your abdominal area toward your thigh. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and after that switch sides.
- Kneel down on the floor on all fours. Get your right leg and bring it forward so that your lower leg is on the ground. Your right foot has to be ahead your right knee while your right knee stays to one side. Stretch the left leg out the distance behind you on the floor, with the top of the foot on the ground and toes pointing backwards.
- Lie on your back with your legs facing outward and your feet flexed upward.
Wrap your hands around your knee and delicately pull your right leg over your body toward your left shoulder. Hold it there for 30 seconds and afterward push your knee so your leg comes back to its initial position. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.