Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dilip U Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip U GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have fasting sugar level of 126. I am trying to bring this level within acceptable limit by changing my lifestyle. I am not taking any medicine. I am a male aged 53 and a vegetarian weighing 74 kg. Please suggest ideal breakfast, lunch and dinner. Presently I am taking cornflakes with milk (30gm with 300 ml without sugar) as breakfast. 1.5 chapati with a small bowl of rice with dal and vegetable as lunch and a full plate of salad including papaya and some sprouts as dinner.
During my current test of aarogya 1.2 pathology report I have high hemoglobin at 18.1 Total RBC count of 6.57 and mean Corp Hemo. Cons of 31 I need the nature of treatment to lower hemoglobin and RBC count Pl suggest the consequences if any Thanks and regards.
There is no particular reason, just she doesn't like to satisfy or give me pleasure. I had asked her the reason infinite times she didn't give me any right answer. what could be the reason?
Out of the so many suggestions, what is the best diet plan for diabetics (medium level). Besides, out of the many good additives, is it vinegar, ginger, beet root or, other items which help the diabetics dramatically.
मै 30 साल का हूँ। मुझे धान की मिटी से एलर्जी है मुझे सांस लेने में भी परेशानी होती है। इसका कोई अचूक इलाज हो तो जरुर बताये।
The feeling of instability is the crux of borderline personality disorder. This condition usually begins in early adulthood and is worst at its onset. As a person ages, borderline personality disorder usually improves and becomes easier to handle. For a person with borderline personality disorder, everything from their relationships to their moods, thinking and behaviour is unstable and constantly changing. This can be frightening but thankfully, this condition can be treated.
As with any other personality disorder or health issue, the earlier a condition is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat. Hence, it is important to understand the signs and symptoms of this disorder. This disease manifests itself in different ways in each person but some symptoms are commonly experienced. These include:
- Fear of abandonment: No one likes to be alone, but people suffering from borderline personality disorder are terrified of being abandoned. Even something as simple as being stood up at a meeting, can make such a person extremely anxious. It can also lead to relationship problems by making the person seem clingy and jealous about their partner.
- Unstable relationships: For a person suffering from this disorder, relationships are either perfect or failures. Hence their relationships are extremely passionate but very short lived and they often feel disappointed by their partners.
- Unstable self-image: People suffering from this disorder may feel very confident one day and feel the opposite on the next. Though everyone has shifting views of their identity form time to time, for people suffering from this personality disorder, theses shifts are extreme. It can often lead to frequent changes in jobs, friend circles, relationships, goals and values. It can also cause changes in their understanding of sexual orientation.
- Impulsive behaviour: People who display self-destructing and attention seeking behaviour may suffer from this condition. This disorder has been often associated with alcoholism, drug abuse and recklessness.
- Suicidal behavior: People suffering from this disorder may often be associated with behaviour that physically harms them. They are also capable of following through on suicidal threats.
- Mood swings: Extreme fluctuations in emotions and moods are a common experience or people suffering from borderline personality disorder. These mood swings usually start only a few minutes of a few hours unlike depression and other anxiety disorders.
- Suspicion about everyone around: Borderline personality disorder can make a person struggle with suspicious thoughts about everyone around them and make them paranoid. They often feel out of touch with reality and can feel spaced out when under stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.