Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 70 years old male. Recently I developed initial stage of oa in left knee and was advised colla cee gs. Dose was 28gms per day. Took for 3/months. My pain reduced by 80%. Doctor said to give gap of 3 months. My question is if this medicine is managing pain or provide lubricant in knee joints? how long it should be take.
Hi sir My mother age 50 now a days she getting light swelling on his facehands legs. Apart from that she is fine.Can you please help me to make her normal ?
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
My bp level is 160/90.I am diabetic and i have microalbumenaria problem.I have ankle swelling problem also.Please advice.
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good? I am always tired. Why is this, and what can I do to change it?
My knee makes sound while bending my leg at knee kap, what should I do, is this a warning issue? Please help me.
I'm suffering from severe back pain. At age of 24 my uterus was removed from then I was not well. My bones are very weak. I'm gaining weight so can I do exercises like skipping with severe bone pain.
I am 41 years old. I have pain in my both knees for last 3 months. I got my uric acid checked and it was within the range and near to higher range. Can u help me by your valuable advice and the medicines i should use. Preferably, homeopath medicine
Whenever I used to do gym I have an unbearable pain on my back bone. Even I could not sit properly. Tell me what I do?
I am 22 year old I have HLA- B27 some amount and suffering from pain in hand fingers since 2014 December now I feel better any advice but some time I feel much pain in fingers and foot what I do?
I am suffering from severe back pain. It is really paining hard. So what kind of medicine I can take. Kindly please suggest me something.
On 1 september, my left hand is fractured. I have taken all the treatment plaster has also open but the pain remains the same. Please provide me the genuine tips.
My name is abhishek and I am 21 years old. I have back bones problem. Sometimes it really hurts and goes out of control.
Sir. I have been suffering from pain in my waist for 7 years. I got x-ray in which report was the.(loss of lordosis. What to do.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.