Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dilip S. Lokhande
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip S. LokhandeYour feedback matters!
It is absolutely natural for your little ones to be anxious when you are separating from them. Though it can be difficult, but separation anxiety is one of the stages of development. It is supposed to fade away gradually by practicing some coping strategies. In case it intensifies and starts to interrupt with normal, daily activities, your child may have a separation anxiety disorder.
- Teach your child about separation anxiety: Regardless of the type of problem your child is struggling with, it is important for him or her to understand several things about anxiety. You should explain that anxiety is an adaptive system that signals the body that we are in danger. But it becomes a grave problem when the body tells that there is a danger even when there is no real danger. You should try to help your child identify his or her feelings and thoughts that he or she comes across when separating from you.
- Encourage your child not to seek help: Those kids who deal with separation anxiety seek excessive assurance from their parents. They keep on asking different questions in order to be cent percent sure that nothing would happen to them or their parents after they separate. You should tell your child that it is anxiety speaking for them and you can even make a plan with your child to beat anxiety.
- Create your child’s toolbox: One of the best ways to assist your child in dealing with separation anxiety is to create a toolbox for him or her that can be utilized if he feels scared. You should teach him or her to relax through calm breathing and relaxing his or her muscles.
- Teach your child to think realistically: Often it is found that kids with separation anxiety have thoughts that are quite unrealistic, but they don’t realize this when they feel anxious. For instance, if you and your husband are coming home late, your child may feel that both of his parents have had an accident. You may help him cope with it through a plan that would aid your child to detect the unhelpful thoughts and develop new thoughts that are realistic and helpful.
- Build your child’s bravery: In order to overcome separation anxiety, your kid has to practice some skills every time he faces such a situation. It is quite like an exercise that has to be turned into a habit so that your child feels better and gradually improves until he reaches his goals. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I am 28 yes I have plain my nipples some time I feel very unconscious at night I remove bra them my night wear toughted my night at that I have plain.Please tell.
My period date is 20th of Oct. But I got my periods today at least 1 week earlier. On 12 n 13 Oct I was feeling weak n I puked 2 days n today on 14th I got my period. I had intercourse with my boyfriend on a regular basis 2 3 times in a day. Is there any chance that I am pregnant n this bleeding is not my periods may be the sign of something else.
I can't eat anything after reducing fever. I am suffering from gas problem please give me some suggestions.
Respected Sir, My mother is diabetic patient since 2007. Sugar level is kept in check by dietary means and medicines. Very recently (some 25 to 30 days back) a small circular wound was noticed on her foot. She had taken a tetanus toxoid injection for that and within two days the wound was healed. But today again similar wound has appeared on the foot. Taking another tetanus toxoid injection is advisable or any other medication is required?
I am 19 years oldFrom one month I am not able to sleep at night and even morning If I sleep for some 2-3 hours only it is enough but I cannot concentrate on studies because of this.
Having pain on face feeling like ants are biting my face kindly advise what should I eat what to avoid and any medication.
Stress happens when the demands placed on you are too much and cause a burden on you, for example, work, school or relationships surpass your capacity or ability to adapt. Sometimes stress can be a little beneficial in the form of a support that gives the drive to some people to get their work done on time and meet due dates and deadline. However, an extraordinary measure of stress can create health and well-being issues. They can lead to problems in cardiovascular and central nervous systems and take a serious emotional problem.
Untreated and chronic stress can bring about serious health conditions including tension, sleeping disorder, muscle pain, hypertension and a weak immune system. Stress can fuel other diseases and disorders, for example, heart diseases, depression and obesity most of the times. By discovering positive, healthy and solid ways to oversee stress as it happens, a significant number of these negative wellbeing outcomes can be decreased. Here are five effective ways to manage stress:
- Take a break from the stress: It might appear to be hard to divert yourself from a major work schedule. However, when you give yourself consent to step away from it, you let yourself have sufficient energy to accomplish something else, which can help you have another viewpoint or practice methods to feel less stressed. It is critical not to ignore the stress factor. However, even twenty minutes to yourself is useful.
- Workout: Exercise benefits your emotions and brain along with your body. We continue finding out about the long term advantages of a normal exercise schedule. In any case, even a ten or fifteen-minute walk, run, swim or yoga session during an unpleasant time can give a quick impact that can keep you going for a few hours.
- Laugh and try to stay happy: Our brains are interconnected with our feelings and outward appearances. When individuals are stressed, its shows up on their face. So laughter can alleviate some of that pressure and enhance the circumstance.
- Get social backing: Try to call a friend or send an email to someone regarding your problems. When you impart your worries or sentiments to someone else, it helps calm the stress. In any case, it is critical that the individual whom you converse with is somebody whom you trust and someone who can understand and accept you. In case that your family is the stressor, for instance, it may not ease your stress in which case, you may need a friend.
- Meditate: Meditation and prayer can help the brain and body to unwind and concentrate properly. It can help people see new points of view, create self-sympathy and forgiveness. While practising meditation, individuals can discharge feelings that may have been bringing about physical pain. Much like a workout, research has demonstrated that practising meditation can prove to be very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I have given blood 350ml Before I gave blood my weight was 72 Now im 77. By giving blood weight will increase? Im following diet also but my weight is not decreasing.
Your face is one of the first places where your age begins to become visible. It is for this reason that many people begin to hunt for the best anti-aging procedures. With these procedures, one can diminish the damage caused to the skin by wrinkles and skin sagging.
Contrary to popular belief, not all anti-aging procedures need surgery. A thread lift is one such non-invasive anti-aging procedure and can even be performed as an outpatient. This procedure involves insertion of threads along a marked path. The filaments of this thread attach themselves to the tissue around them. New collagen is then produced by the body which surrounds the filament and lifts sagging skin.
This procedure can be used to address drooping eyebrows as well as sagging skin around the cheeks, jowl and neck. It is best suitable from 30-60 years of age for both men and women. The affect lasts for 2-3 years. It may also be used to address problem areas in the neck, cleavage and other parts of the body.
- One of the biggest advantages of this procedure is that it leaves almost no scars and has a relatively short recovery time as compared to another form of plastic surgery. Some of the other advantages are:
- Short procedure that can be performed within approximately one hour. However, the exact duration of the procedure will depend on the number of filaments being inserted into the skin
- No hospital stay required.
- No need for general anesthesia and hence no risk of side effects that can be triggered by the same
- More affordable than a regular face lift
- Long lasting results
- Procedure can be tailored to suit the person’s needs
- Effects can be reversed if you are not happy with the outcome
The thread lift procedure does not have any major side effects as long as the procedure is being performed by an experienced doctor. In some cases, one may develop infections, bruising, temporary swelling and tenderness or temporary numbness. In order to tackle these, cold compresses can be applied to reduce swelling and any other kind of discomfort. Any other visible side effects normally diminish without any medication or remedies within 48 hours after the procedure.
However, it is advisable to avoid strenuous exercising for 2 to 3 weeks after the procedure. The effects of a thread lift procedure usually last for 2-3years. By inserting additional filaments as and when required, your skin can look younger for a longer period of time. In some cases, this procedure may also be combined with the injection of dermal fillers and botulinum toxin for providing a much younger looking and glowing skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!