Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip RajpalYour feedback matters!
Sir / Madam Hi myself Reji Mathew. My skin is dark (black) because I work in sunlight. Is there any cream ya medicine which convert to previous colour.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a condition where the prostate gland gets enlarged. This is mostly common in men who are ageing. When the prostate gland gets enlarged, the flow of urine through the urethra gets blocked, and hence, several problems related to urination may occur. BPH occurs as a result of hormonal imbalance. If untreated, BPH can lead to severe bladder and urinary health conditions.
There are several symptoms and signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Here are 7 common symptoms:
- A frequent need for urination: Men affected by BPH feel an increased need to urinate frequently. This gets enhanced during the night and is called nocturia. The patient may even need to urinate more than eight times a day. Due to the enlarged prostate gland, more pressure is put on the urethra, which leads to uncontrollable urination.
- Urinating difficulties: The act of urination becomes difficult. Because of enhanced pressure on the urethra, the flow of urine to the penis from the bladder gets blocked. This makes a urine stream hard to start. The urine stream gets weak and interrupted, and more difficulty may be experienced during the end of urination.
- Pain during urination and ejaculation: Due to pressure on the urinary tract and reproductive system, pain can accompany urination and ejaculation. Some patients tend to push urine out, which results in pain. The pain may also occur because of infection during BPH.
- Blood in urine and an unusual color/smell: Urine may take a dark color and have an unusual smell due to urinary retention. Unpleasant urine smell signifies urinary tract infections. Blood in the urine may also result because of dilated veins present on the surface of the enlarged prostate.
- Urinary retention: When a patient is unable to pass any urine, it is called urinary retention. Such a condition requires immediate treatment, and you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- Urinary tract infections: Bacteria may start growing in the bladder when the bladder is not fully emptied of urine. This bacterial infection causes darkening of the urine, and emission of a foul odor.
- Bladder stones: Bladder stones may develop because of the inability of the bladder to empty itself completely. This is a major symptom of BPH. Hard lumps of minerals or bladder stones are formed when the urine present in the bladder gets highly concentrated, which causes the crystallization of minerals. Bladder stones may cause infections, result in blood in urine, cause bladder irritation and may also block urine flow.
So you see that benign prostatic hyperplasia involves the enlargement of the prostate gland, and results in several problems related to urination and different symptoms. Hence, immediate treatment is advisable.
I AM 31 YRS OLD , MALE, STAYING IN MUMBAI, INDIA, CLIMATE 30-35 DEGREE C. I AM HAVING PIMPLE SCARS BUT NO PIMPLES FROM LAST 2 YRS. I HAD 3 SESSIONS OF DARMAROLLER TREATMENT, BUT WAS NOT EFFECTIVE. SCARS LOOKS DEEP IN SUMMER. HAVE TRIED ALL SOLUTIONS LIKE LASER, CHEMICAL PEELS ETC.HAVE BEEN USING PHOTOBAN 30 SUNSCREEN GEL TOO.
I had got a big boil on my leg after shaving. The doctor had given me antibiotics. The wound healed. Maybe it was due to ingrown hair and staph infection. But there is a huge dark brown spot on my leg. How do I get rid of it?
When you look back at pictures or videos of olden days when you were younger, you may wonder how radiant and healthy your skin looked. While it may be natural to lose the glow of your skin as you grow older, it does not mean you have to go on with a dull skin for the rest of your life. When you feel the need and conviction to have radiant and younger looking skin, all you have to do is to find a right skin care professional to help you in your endeavor.
The Cosmetic physicians and dermatologists of the modern times, armed with their knowledge, technology and state of the art techniques can help you regain a younger looking impressive skin.
Turn the Clock Back:
It is possible to go back in time by undergoing treatments for skin brightening, tightening and rejuvenation from team of experts and make sure that your skin looks and feel healthy and young again.
Skin brightening treatments makes your skin look spotless, bright and rejuvenated and this in turn makes you look much younger. Skin rejuvenation and tightening treatments take care of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin. With these treatments, you will be able to experience tightening of the skin, which further adds to the glow and youthful appearance.
How can you get it?
Getting skin rejuvenation is a simple task if you have the right help at hand. You can choose from a number of technologies such as chemical peels, advanced facials, microdermabrasion therapy, oxy-micro-current therapy, RF therapy, microneedling therapy, mesotherapy etc. It is also essential that you discuss the pros and cons of the procedure you are choosing and understand the limitations of every procedure carefully.
Feel free to ask questions about the procedures and make sure that you follow all the instructions given by your treating doctor. When you are seeking professional skin rejuvenation or brightening treatments, your best bet should be to opt for well qualified and certified professionals. Visit a cosmetic physician or a dermatologist today, defy age and look radiantly youthful.