Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dilip Raja
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip RajaYour feedback matters!
Doctor is very friendly & gave solution to problem in a nice way.
Hi, I am suffering with rectal problem from last 7 months however also done a sigmoidoscopy last couple of days ago and there is only two grade II internal piles present, My question is when I am running or jumping I feeling as there is some heavy portion in my upper rectal area, may I know the reason for the same. Also if I eating some spicy or non veg meal getting so much pain in upper as well as down area in rectal reason. Please suggest what test needs to be done to know the reason of pain and heavy portion in upper rectal area, also when I inserting my finger to inner rectal area I feels that some thing like small ball there, please suggest the reason and which test required to be done. Also done a MRI before last one month and the reports were normal there was. I am now hope less and full depressed. Thanks Purnendu.
Sir, yesterday evening while I was urinating, much strain was imparted inside my penis due to sudden sizing. After that bleeding occurred just a slide. Now every time during urination I am feeling uneasy. Suggest me what should I do.
I am having fissure. Every stool I am facing burning sensation. Pl. Suggest me some medicine to relief from burning sensation and pain in rectum.
Kidney stones are one of the most common urinary tract disorders. These stones are the result of an abnormal concentration of urine. The stones might get unnoticed, till it moves around the kidney or passes into the ureter. The stones are basically small deposits of calcium that can cause excruciating pain.
Here is a list of signs that can indicate that a person might be suffering from kidney stone disorder:
- Painful Urination: The most common sign of kidney stones is a sudden urge to urinate. The urination occurs even though an individual has maintained the normal rate of fluid intake. When an individual does try to urinate, the amount of urine expelled is less than normal. In case of a normal volume of urine, an individual might experience extreme pain. The pain is the result of kidney stones travelling from the bladder to the urethra.
- Back Pain: People suffering from kidney stones often suffer from localized back pain in the early stages. The pain initiates at the side and back, just near the kidney area. As the condition worsens, the pain might spread to the groin, lower abdomen and lower back area. The waves of pain might last from a few minutes to few hours, depending on the number and size of the stones. For men, the pain might also be felt in the testicles and scrotum area.
- Blood In Urine: Apart from pain and discoloration, visible signs of blood in the urine are seen in patients who have kidney stones. The color of urine might vary from brown, pink to slightly red with stains of blood. With kidney stones increasing in size, it blocks the urethra, thereby ticking blood along with urine. This condition is referred to as hematuria.
- Vomiting and Nausea: People suffering from kidney stones often complain of nausea. It can become so severe that can lead to vomiting. Some other complications related to this condition include dehydration, nutritional deficiency etc. Another theory suggests that, throwing up is the result of body’s endeavor of clearing the toxic material from the body.
- Pungent Smell: It is quite common among patients suffering from kidney stones to have a pungent smelling urine. The smell is foul and sticks for a long time. The smell is the result of creatinine waste being accumulated and slowly passing through the urine from time to time.
- Difficulty in Sitting: Once the kidney stones gain in size, it becomes increasingly difficult for a patient to sit or lie down for a longer duration. Sitting or lying down puts pressure in the kidney area thereby causing intense pain. People try to combat this condition, by frequently standing up or by having a small walk.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!