Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip RaichuraYour feedback matters!
Im 19 years old n my fiance is 24 years old he press n touch my breast very hardly and after touching he sucks my breast like a child some times he bite my nipple too. Due to his hardly touch I get lost of pain. Is press the breast very hardly can milk come out o what?
Is premature ejaculation caused infertility ? Is it corrected after marriage ? What is the time period of premature ejaculation?
I Have suffer from scanty flow of periods. The period cycle is on time but persist for only 2 days. I would say only 5% flow is there which I say observe visually with difficulty. These abnormality is from last 2 years. I am married and not planning for pregnancy. Currently I do not take any medication for this. But take out hormone report in which AMH value is 1.28 and prolactin is 2.09. Test date is 8/9/14.
My friend was feeling kind of vibration in her left breast intermittently 4 days back. This happened for 2 days. After that since 2 days there is pain in her left breast and this pain is extended to her full left hand as well. please suggest if there is any possibility of breast cancer? Or could it be heart related problem?
After 2 years of struggling for my baby, finally, I am advised for IUI by my doctor. I'm about to have my first Intra uterine insemination (IUI), next week. Does it hurts or is it a very painful procedure? I'm very tensed & stressful. Will my stress & tension affects my treatment? And finally will my treatment succeed? How should I overcome my fear? Even transvaginal scanning always painful for me, I don't know why? Will IUI also be like internal scanning? How should I vanish all my fear & tension?
Is kegel exercises is preferable for unmarried girls? I've heard that it makes vagina walls thick and makes vagina entry small. Does it not effect on 1st intercourse. What are benefits of kegel for unmarried girls. And how toh do it.
My wife is 32 years old, she is about 107 kg weight & height 5'5" Also not consuming pregnancy. She is not doing any exercise also. Consulted many doctors about pregnancy but they are saying about test tube baby, which is so costly. What should I do.
I am 28 my blastocyst transfered on 6/9/16 and beta hcg level test on 20/6 shows 1680 today morning Some brown blood release with a clot. Now I am in tension please explain the matter.
I want to conceive baby. Right now I have period time. In every month I have periods like exactly 28 days. In this mnth I am using clomophene tablets. Doctor giving me duphaston tablets today. Pregnancy test is _ve today. When did I take my pregnancy test. Am I pregnant or not. please give me any.
Hello. I and my gf had sex on 7th april. And her periods had ended on 5th. So some people say it was safe time for sex as I feel sperm has entered her vagina. And I am in thought of giving her unwanted 72. But its not possible. Then how should I do? Want to avoid problems at any cost. Please help.
Hi using krimson 35 for past 3 months but causing side effects like gastric problem spotting before 17 days of my periods. Also low flow in period time. Shall I use dronis 30 instead of krimson 35. Becoz already I have experience in using dronis no side effects. please help me out.
One night me and my brother drink hard. And in the out of sense my brother sex with me. And the cum comes in my anus. Again after once in my mouth. Can there is any problem comes in my body please explain and give me solution as soon as possible.
I and she do hard sex a night very beautifully . I crack his sex organ more and do sex high there is pain in his sex organ give medicine.Please tell.
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.