Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. DilipYour feedback matters!
I am 33 yrs old, suffering from pivd, lumberlordisis or sciatica left for last eight months. Want surgery free treatment for the kindly advice
Dear doctors, my father is suffering from knee pain since 3 years. Tried every possible treatment except surger. Kindly suggest.
I am 34 old male having trouble in running. When I run for 2 or 3 minutes. Shooting pain starts in my lower part of my left leg then I have to take rest to control my pain.
Hello doctor sometimes I suffer from the body ache and backache what is the reason I am facing such problem? and what is solution /
Sit I am suffering from back pain for last 1 month and a when I take some pain killer it stop for few minutes but still the problem is same what should I do please suggest.
I get pain in my right arm whenever I use to throw a cricket ball while fielding at far ends. Sometime it occurs when I throw ball high up in the air. I am having this pain since last one year.
My left leg bone is broken and had gap in it which is not filled and we can see bone easily because of wound so please lef me know the best
I'm 27 years old and I injured myself 7 years back in a football game. Now I have chronic ACL tear in both my knees, sometimes my knee slips but I reposition it myself. Now my Mir report confirms I have early osteoarthritis. Is there Any permanent solution for this? If yes, then will I be able to continue my game after treatment?
My age is 22 years and from last four months I am facing severe difficulty in walking. I have pain in my lower left body (from waist to feet), whenever I try to walk my whole vein from thigh gets extract. I consulted a doctor and he told me that I have internal swelling occurred due to lifting weight etc, I took his medicines for about 2 months but got no improvement now can anyone tell me what should I do and whether I should consult in ortholopeadic or neurology?
I have been diagnosed with coccydynia and besides I have continuous low back pain caused by facial OA. My age is 62 and I have to do lot of sitting. What is the way forward. What do you advise.
My wife is suffering from slip disc I already have consulted orthopedic surgeon now, will homeopathy be more effective than doctors medicine. Please advise.?
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.