Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip Mohan KalambiYour feedback matters!
Sir I have sinusitis and it occurs in every winter and I feel uncomfortable during colder days the symptoms are headache and nasal Congestion how could I get rid of it.
I had my first intercourse on 5th midnight. I started bleeding after 6 hours of my first intercourse. It has been 2 days and I am changing two pads a day. My last periods were on 10th june to 14th june. I am confused whether it is my periods or vaginal bleeding. I felt a bit dizzy jst after sex when I tried to walk. So is there a possibility that I started bleeding internally that moment?
I have a problem of throat infection that often CME when ever I drink water from outside any water apart frm my home water affects my throat the pain is very severe that I am unable to swallow my own saliva I even get fever bcoz of that pain. I can't carry my water bottle where ever I go please help.
I am suffering frm nose bleeding during summer, is there any cure to stop bleeding. Please suggest me what should I do to stop bleeding?
I am a 34 year old female. I have never had sinusitis before. Since the last 2 months I have been suffering from severe sinus, due to which I experience severe pain to the left side of my head, jam and the back of my head. Is there a natural therapy for it. How can it be treated?
I am 27 male having throat pain from a long time I was diagnosed granular pharyngitis before some time but I use to smoke cigarette and drink during pharyngitis so can it cause cancer because its paining a lot at evenings.
Hi Doctor, I am facing below issuesInitially, Whenever I talk over phone than my right side ear starts aching and which make headache with severe intensity. Even now headache and earache is for full day. ENT specialist has confirmed that ear is clean but have swelling and prescribed Mobizox and vertizac. Kindly advice.
Nose gets blocked once I lie down to sleep. Have to use a decongestant Like ortinoz daily to clear block. Also mucus forms and throat has to be cleared while eating food. What is effective treatment for dust and automobile pollution allergy?
I have severe pain in right side of the throat, difficulty in swallowing. Took cifadroxyl and sinerest for three days but no result then took erythromycin for a day but still no result. Please help I have a very bad pain in throat.
Which Food items I shouldn't take while having sore throat? Also which Food items helps in healing the same quickly.
I have skin issue white pimples comes mostly all time of year on face usually on same place again and again. Near nose corners and on chin under lips. They hardly go away.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
I have chronic pharyngitis which occurs if I drink cold water. Please suggest remedy for pharyngitis.
Hello Doctor I am suffering from Eczema last 2 years lot of medication has been taken but their is no improvement .only I have to take steroids which gave me some release for a time being but it gave me lot of weight gain and dizziness pls suggest.
Hi, I am 40 years old male having swelling in left side of my outer throat noticed 15 days before. Taking primary treatment but not cure. What it may be?
Sometimes I do feel blood in my throat when I wakeup in the morning. When I spit, it doesn't show much much reddish. A very light reddish saliva came today and once only. When I spit again nothing comes up in saliva. What could be the reason for it. Pls suggest.
See I am 20 ears old boy. My Hand is panning every time. What's are the treatments for this pain please help and proceed mybproblumes.
1.Gargle with warm water and salt
2.Have a couple of lozenges
3.choose a cough syrup that doesn't make drowsy
4.Drink warm fluids
5.Rest it out
6.Avoid oily and spicy foods